Guys, When and How often do you ride your dildo?

neon_noodle said:
I only slide my jelly vibe in my ass a few times a month, as I only do it when I'm cross-dressed. It seems so much more intense to be dressed up like a slutty girl when a cock stretches out my tight hole.

I have a new dildo on order, with a suction cup base. I plan on slutting up, sticking the dildo to the end of the bedframe, and backing my panty-covered ass back up against it until it kisses my asshole. I'll slide back on it, and fuck it until my cock spurts wet cream all over the front of my skirt.
If you'd like, I'll take and post some pics.
Bye.


love to see your pics
 
I don't ride mine that often but when i do I keep it inserted for a long period of time. I rode it yesterday for a few hours. Actually, I was outside doing yard work & errands while the plug was inserted.

Its so erotic when I am the only one that knows what is going on down there....
 
Gee, this is my kind of group...

Once or twice a week. But a little more often now that I've mastered the ‘hands free' orgasm. That one is intense to the point that it's addicting. Of course it only happens if its strapped to wife's waist. :)
 
I don't have a dilly. Always wanted one, but never went out and got one. What I do have is a butt plug with a bunny tail on the end, and I wear it as often as possible. I love the feel of the fluffy bunny fur brushing against my bum and lower back. :cathappy:
 
Feels so good!

I am sporadic as to how often I pleasure myself in this way. I found out how sensitive I was when a girl I used to date would push her finger up my ass just as I was about to cum in her. It really set my off. My wife is straight laced and would never do anything like this to me nor would she understand me doing it to myself. I have often fantasized about a woman doing this to me or using a strap-on and riding me, but I have never had the nerve to ask or try to find any ladies willing to do it.
 
To Oral Guy

Crawl - walk - run. I agree it would be hard to say "Honey, would you please strap on a cock and fuck my tight ass?", so boil the frog slowly, so to speak.

Have her stroke your cock a couple of times, then balls, then have her keep moving lower until one nights she's rubbing your ass.

Play with her's as well. A lot of people have hesitancy about using their ass in sex play, so it may take some time. Remember, it's your ass, and you can use it how you want to.

If things take awhile, just think about good it will feel when your wife finally slides a lubed-up vibe up your near-virgin ass while you have your cock stuffed in her box. To be stimulated on both ends is about as close to sensory overload as you're going to get.

Good luck, and tell us all the nasty details as it cums along.
 
Actually, I just did this for the first successfull time this weekend. I put on a porno, grabbed some lube and went to town on my ass. I started with my finger first, gradually working up to a small anal toy and finally a full size vibe. I experienced mild discomfort and was able to cum without getting hard. It was an interesting experience in all, not sure if I am anxious to repeat it without help... I found the whole thing somewhat exciting, more for the accomplishment of minimal pain/discomfort than the actual orgasm.
 
I have to admit I love this thread - it warms my heart to see all you men fucking yourself with your dildos. I love to use my strap on on a biweekly basis. It's part of who I am and I would use it more if I could...

For all you guys that haven't approached this topic with your wives, I suggest you do at some point. I can't say my circumstances are the same as yours (ie you are married to a woman who has a gay man screaming inside of them ;) ) but you have to start the dialogue somewhere - even if it's a finger!

~kierae :rose:
 
What a ride

I rode this today. Oh my. It was the biggest thing I'd ever had in my virgin ass. I'll post pics of me bucking back and forth on it, that is if you'd like to see a cross-dressed slutty schoolgirl fucking her ass with this huge cock.
 
Great company...

I agree, I'm thrilled to see so many guys getting filled! It is such a different experience, and opens up a whole bunch of new feelings. I like to fuck myself a couple of times a month at least, and we bought a strap-on for my girlfriend a month or two ago. Very cool to all of a sudden see that cock protruding from her crotch, and thinking 'I really have to relax, because she is going to put that (lovingly) up my ass.'

Happy anal play everyone!
 
Kierae said:
I have to admit I love this thread - it warms my heart to see all you men fucking yourself with your dildos. I love to use my strap on on a biweekly basis. It's part of who I am and I would use it more if I could...

For all you guys that haven't approached this topic with your wives, I suggest you do at some point. I can't say my circumstances are the same as yours (ie you are married to a woman who has a gay man screaming inside of them ;) ) but you have to start the dialogue somewhere - even if it's a finger!

~kierae :rose:


not as easy as you might think. I once had a gf that thought toys were gay so I had to throw away my toys before she found them.
 
south_florida_bicur said:
not as easy as you might think. I once had a gf that thought toys were gay so I had to throw away my toys before she found them.


I understand it's not easy but tossing out toys is sacrilegious - thats what locked trunks are made for. :) I guess I have been fortunate to keep myself surrounded by kink minded people - although I did have an ex that wasn't really kinky but I had him too (the things one does for love!).

After reading that a couple of you are riding while driving to/from work just cracks me up and now I shall be wondering what the guy in the truck next to me is smiling about. :D

~kierae :rose:
 
Kierae said:
I understand it's not easy but tossing out toys is sacrilegious - thats what locked trunks are made for. :) I guess I have been fortunate to keep myself surrounded by kink minded people - although I did have an ex that wasn't really kinky but I had him too (the things one does for love!).

After reading that a couple of you are riding while driving to/from work just cracks me up and now I shall be wondering what the guy in the truck next to me is smiling about. :D

~kierae :rose:


tossing out toys is sacrilegious - I agree but I didn't want her to find them. If she saw a locked box she'd be so paranoid to know what was inside it so she'd make me open it. I asked a few questions in the roundabout way and due to her answers I felt that I had to get rid of the toys.

The med size plug that I have now has a cord that connects the remote to the plug so it makes it difficult to go outside in public. I can't imagine going to work with it. How do you explain the cord? LOL

The next plug I get will have a bullet where I have the option if I want it to vibrate then I would insert the plug and if I don't then there will be no cord connecting to the remote.
 
Every other week or so, when I can get some protracted alone time. There has been a time when I wore a plug all day. Played with the vibe controller in my pocket. It was a great time.
 
i just got a plug, and REALLY like it... I have a small vibe attachment that looks like beads, and that is fun too. GF is starting to warm up to ass play... I started by nibbling on her ass, and sometimes when I am doing her doggie style, I will stop and giver her rosebud a sloooooooooooooooow warm kiss... I would love for her to use a strap on on me...
 
Well I had to pull out my toys and pleasure myself after reading this thread. Good thing I want to eat my own cum tonight too.
 
Wish I could do it more.

I only get a chance maybe twice a month but i love it and my wife gets a rise out of it too.
 
Pretty rarely, usually only when the Mrs. is out of town. every couple of months I get a strong urge to have something slid into my tingling ass, and I can sweet talk my wife into strapping one on and driving it deep into me until I cum, shuddering and whimpering. She never even has to touch my cock.

But when Im on my own, Ill throw in some good strap-on porn, lay back, put a pillow under my hips, lube my tight hole, and slowly slide that silicone cock into me until it rests on my prostate, then when its in the right spot, I'll press a vibrator (layaspot currently) against the base of that cock so it vibrates against my special spot. then I'll add a little lube to my free hand and stroke my balls for a little while before gripping my hard, leaking cock and stroking it till I cum.
 
Not as often...

...as I like. I have a little glass thing that has waves? in it and it can hit the prostate real nice. I have tried my wife's double rabbit, but it is still a little big. There is a store in Minneapolis called the smitten kitten. Check out their web site www.smittenkitten.com i think. Good place with really cool people working there.
 
That would be fun to watch, with her g/f's there, of course :nana:
 
Back
Top