Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Me Too!

43 year old woman, divorced but in a seriously relationship. This has been on my mind for as long as I can remember. Thanks for posting! Don't feel as alone!

so close, but so far - lol. Jersey here - same scenario, but not married, Just in a serious relationship.

30 year old married. Would love to find some women from the Twin Cities area...

Amber

I have been on Lit for about a month now. Lurking and making some minor postings. Boy you said a mouthful. You nailed me completely. I want a girl's head between my thighs and to be between a girls thighs at least once before I die too. I'm looking for a relationship a friend or lover outside my happily married life. I haven't dated since 1980 when I met my husband. I don't even know how or where to begin. HELP.
Ditto here. Only if you were closer!

Not Married...but

in a relationship. Been dying to experience a woman. Just looking for a friend and someone I can be curious with. Not looking to leave my boyfriend or break up any marriage. 43. NJ here.

in a relationship. Been dying to experience a woman. Just looking for a friend and someone I can be curious with. Not looking to leave my boyfriend or break up any marriage. 43. NJ here.

sounds so familiar...:rose:

I'm not married but in a long term, vanilla, straight relationship.
And I can't stop thinking about having a girl's fist inside me while I eat her.

Hey, 36 yr old married woman... had a few experiences, but I've never "returned the favor", and I've been thinking about it a lot lately...:eek:

Just finished my first Jill Off of the day....

...but just for fun, I'm leaving my chinos and panties on the floor so that I can give Ms. Pussy a loving stroke from time to time.....

Kath, who would like some LIVR company!!!

...but just for fun, I'm leaving my chinos and panties on the floor so that I can give Ms. Pussy a loving stroke from time to time.....

I need to be quick with this one if I want to catch up with you ;)

Just sitting here half dressed thinking of younger girls and what we could do together...hey, almost every other woman here is younger than I am so you're all girls to me, lol! Yum

Don't mind me if I sit in my corner and watch

Back