Dracula: Gotham City (Closed for NickisSora)

motheroftears24

Darkside Royalty
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Posts
8,025
http://media.dcentertainment.com/si...35bfd156.85552032_54cc03947f0573.46973828.jpg

Harley fled the Laffy Factory in terror. Joker had been upset with her before, but this time was much different. He was out for blood. He grabbed the mallet that Harley usually used and tried to hit her with it full force. She managed to duck and dodge his attacks while pleading with him. "Please stop, Puddin!!! I am sorry I fuck up! " she sobbed uncontrollably. Joker almost had Batman, but accidentally distracted Joker when Batgirl surprised her. It fully was not Harley's fault, but he decided to place all the blame on her. Her pet hyenas tried to protect her, but he hit them so hard that he killed them. "My babies!!!" she shrieked. He suddenly stopped and began laughing maniacally before calling out his new henchmen. These were some new thugs he recruited. Rapists and murderers. "Do your worst to the little bitch!" Joker laughed as the thugs went after her. Harley had to escape. She managed to get out the door and began to manuever her way through the Gotham City streets which she was finally able to ditch the goons. Unsure if she completely lost them, she was afraid to call any of the other villains to help her for fear it would slow her down.

Harley remembered that there was a safehouse near the area she was in. It was an abandoned mansion. The villains would often hide out for a while. The gate had a code. She knew that she was going to have to change it to keep Joker from finding her, but she would let the other villains know what it was so that maybe she could stay with one of them. There was no going back to Joker this time. She got to the mansion and saw lights on inside. She thought either Two Face, Poison Ivy, Bane, Killer Croc, Penguin, Scarecrow, or Riddler was there. Harley went to enter in the code only for it to be denied. "What the hell? Guess it has to be the hard way then" she thought to herself as she climbed the fence. She noticed what appeared to be wolves tearing into a man. Upon closer inspection, she gagged as she peered down from one of the many trees that led up to the house. The man they were tearing up was a mob boss by the name of Sal Linear. She thought that maybe one of the villains bought some new pets. It was not uncommon for villains to have exotic animals. She managed to get to the door and quietly picked the lock. Her eyes widened and she wiped away the tears. An evil smile spread across her face seeing the expensive taste of the new owner. She felt like a kid in a candy store when she saw all the antique vases, nude statuette of women in gold, and other antique. She managed to grab her large bag before leaving knowing she would have to steal to fend for herself. She began helping herself grabbing what she could. She made her way to the den and saw a large portrait of a man wearing all black with a black cape with scarlet lining. Suddenly, a voice from behind her scared the living hell out of her. She felt cold clammy hands clamp down on her bare shoulders. She began to whimper and cry.

(closed for NickisSora)
 
Count Dracula the count him self had just arrived back and saw his door slightly open he smiled.

"Well looks like i got rodents." -He chuckled and began to silently float looking around the house a bit then found her. he quietly landed.-"What the hell do you think you are doing."-He turned her around and pinned her to the wall.-"give me a Reason why i shouldn't kill you trespasser if i like it you won't die."-she looked scared and he could see it on her face.-

"Seems like you have had a rough night so far...sit first."-He threw her in to the chair his eyes glowed bright she couldn't move so there was no escape.-
 
Harley was in a panic when she turned to face the new owner of the mansion. She screamed was pinned against a wall then, she was tossed into the chair and looked up at him in horror as he approached her. Much to her horror, she saw the red eyes. Harley had been a horror movie fan and was in disbelief at first of what she was seeing. Vampires, werewolves, demons, and other monsters were just in the movies. Weren't they?! "This cannot be real. Maybe I am just freaking out so much that I am seeing things." she thought to herself. However, he was very much there!

"I am so sorry. I will put everything up. Just please don't hurt me or call the cops! This use to be a safehouse for me and my friends. I did not know someone moved in. Please just let me leave." she pleaded wildly in fear.
 
"You expect me to just let you go...explain your self why should i let you just go."-He looked to her then watched her whimper she was having trouble talking.-"Speak up."-Dracula said and walked back and forth looking at her.-"Who are you and why where you just taking things."
 
Harley broke down crying. "My name is Harleen Quinzel, but my friends call me Harley Quinn. I am trying to get away from my now ex-boyfriend, who is very dangerous. He is trying to kill me. I was stealing to try to get out of Gotham City. I will do anything just let me go." she cried. She had some cuts and bruises from previous times that Joker got pissed off with her.

Her phone was already buzzing with text messages and calls. Word spread fast that Harley was in trouble. She guessed that Joker was bothering the other villains trying to find her. Everyone was texting her to make sure she was okay and needed a place to stay.
 
-He looked to her.-"Do you want protection and power to prevent that...from him hurting or killing you."-He asked and looked to her eyes and kissed her cheek then whispered.-"just tilt your head and it will be over shortly then power and safety would be yours."
 
Harley was frightened, but once her gaze met his she was mesmerized by him. She did as he told her to. She tilted her head exposing her neck to him. She trembled as he kissed her cheek.
 
-He bit her neck sinking his teeth in and groaned.-"oh now pledge your body and mind to me and become my slave of darkness and lust...i will give you the powers of shadow and magic."-He fed off her a bit and heard her orgasm as much as joker bit her that was deep and she wet her self with her cum-
 
Harley cried out in both pain and pleasure as she felt his fangs sink deep into her neck. "I am all yours..." she moaned. Her body was pressed to his and she surrendered fully to him. She came just by him biting her neck, but she was craving so much more she wanted him to fuck her. "Please take me, I need you. Please make love to me." she begged. She was being drained, but yet she felt much stronger. Even more so than the time that Poison Ivy injected her with a formula to keep her from dying in the toxic area where she was temporarily staying with Ivy.

------

It had only been a couple of hours and the other villains were concerned for Harley after Joker began calling all of them trying to find her. They all texted her, but there was no response. Poison Ivy had been searching the streets for her. Ivy was not just worried about the Joker finding her, but there had been some criminals and some mob bosses coming up missing. Some being drained of blood and others being torn to pieces. There were rumors from vampires to a serial killer to even the possibility of Batman going bad. She shuddered to think if whatever was responsible for the attacks got a hold of Harley. She arrived at the Ace of Spades Club which was a combination of a casino, nightclub, and sex club. She had a date with Two Face anyway there. She opened the door to find him, Bane, Scarecrow, Riddler, Catwoman, and Penguin sitting at a large rectangle table. "I went to Joker's place and looked in the window. The place was a mess not to mention he killed their pets. I could see them lying on the floor. However, I did not see Joker, his goons, or Harley. Other than phone calls, did anyone else see anything while out?" Catwoman said.
 
Last edited:
"Oh you want me to fuck you...show me, show me how badly you want my cock little slut show me your hunger for lust."-He grins and held her throat seeing her lust in her eyes and he let go.-

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Two Face spoke.-"I know that me and Cobblepot saw the Old Safe House being bought as the rest of you know but none of us Told harley or joker i Guess she may of went there and may of gotten lucky with the new Owner...there is some mean shit behind those gates according to Edward its to high tech for him to completely break and the Guard dogs behind those gates already ripped apart 5 intruders."-bane looked.-"Well i still say we break Joker i think he has gone to insane for his own good."
 
"You said that there was some mean shit beyond the gates. What was in the yard?" Catwoman asked. She was told about the wolves. "Let's hope that she did get lucky with the owner and not eaten by wild animals. Does anyone know anything about the owner? If not, we need to find out. I am afraid of her ending up with some other creeper!" Ivy asked. She was very concerned for Harley.

-------

Harley dropped to her knees and undid his pants revealing his cock. She smiled very naughtily and licked his cock all over taking her time before sucking it. As she did so, she moved her tight corset down baring her large breasts. She moaned, "Mmmm." She felt a bit weak, but this was overpowered by the lustful side effects of the bite. She was very turned on. Her pussy was already drenched from the bite.

She was quite taken by her new lover. Though she just met him, it was like she knew him for years. Maybe even centuries.
 
-Riddler tapped his Cane.-"As much as i am concerned for young Harlene we must remember she can take care of her self and will call if she needs us...how ever i will keep a eye on her and find out what i can....the rest of you i suggest just keep eyes out for that Clown prince of asses."

--------------------------------------------------------

-The Count smiled and he slapped her breasts a bit and pulled the nipples as he thrusts his cock in her horny little mouth.-
 
"I will definitely be keeping my eye out for that scumbag! If Harley is in hiding, the last thing I want is for him to find and hurt her far worse." she said angrily. All the villains had seen countless videos of what Joker had done to Harley. If he was as furious as he sounded, he wanted her dead. It was not going to happen on their watch. Ivy went to Harvey and sat down on his lap. Her tone changed when her attention turned to Harvey. She wanted very much to spend time with him at the sex club/casino. She knew if anything major happened Harley would get a hold of her. "So, love! What shall we do tonight?" she said in a sultry voice. Catwoman was out of luck for the evening in regards to getting to have fun with Batman since he was busy, so she decided that she would hang out with the other male villains. It had been quite a while since she had a really good gangbang.

Ivy started going out again with Harvey. The very first time she tried killing him, but did not realize until later on that it was not his fault that a rare species of rose was almost completely wiped out. Harvey did not have control over the construction company, which she later sought revenge. It was amazing how large vines could crush the heavy equipment. The workers got a lot worse. She found out that Harvey and Grace were not getting along too well and that she remarried.

------------

Harley cried out in pleasure as the Count slapped and played with her breasts. She began sucking his cock. "Mmmmmm." she moaned.
 
-Harvey smiled to Ivy-"Well Pamela i had reserved a special surprise at the club for us see you people later"-They left as Catwoman was with the other villians. Harvey got in the car as he watch pamela get in and had his hard prick exposed for her-"If you can make me cum with me teasing you showing your pussy and ass out the window i will let you control the evenin and what we do fail it and i control you since we can both be dominant i think this works"-Harveys cock was hard to make cum so it would be a challange-
-------------------
Riddler,Black mask,penguin,scarecrow and clay face stood there in the room as they were just packing up as well til catwoman spole up-"Hmmm whats up pretty kitty"-Riddler said as the ware house had all old sets,props and a bunch of other things this set up would be good for all sorts of fun-
-------------------
-The count moaned loud as he kept abusing her sensitive breasts and groaned more-"Come on my little naughty slut suck more you want that cum"-being dead ment no stds and no condoms needed he couldnt reproduce not in the normal ways-
 
Rather than staying where they were at, Harvey had other ideas. Ivy was excited about the surprise that he had for her.Ivy and Harvey would always play dirty games and challenge each other. Ivy was very much up for the challenge and had very little regard to what the citizens of Gotham would think of her baring her ass and pussy pleasuring Harvey. She got into position and began sucking his cock determined to make him cum.

-------------

The warehouse contained a ton of props from movies both porn and mainstream. There were some items from a 70's horror/soft core porn movie called The Torture Chamber of Mr. Sadism. The movie was about a psychopath, who thought that he was actually a witchhunter from the late 1600's who would kidnap actresses, prostitutes, and models to torture and kill. However, the intentions in this case were not as sinister, but more playful. There was a rack that luckily did not work, but proved to be a great restraint device. There were stocks where a person's head and wrists were restrained. It was a device used primarily for humiliation. Sometimes people would throw food and other disgusting things at the person locked in it or they could even be whipped. In this case, it would be good to make sure that Catwoman would be bent over to take a lot of cock. Of course, there were whips as well. They even had some of the costumes for the female characters.

She found a very short pair of neon pink short shorts and a skimpy matching neon pink top that tied at her breasts. She discussed the scene with the boys. "Riddler, you could play my john who takes me to his friends in order to force themselves upon me. It had been a while since she played something so rough.

--------------

Harley sucked harder on her Master's cock as he fondled her breasts. She wondered how and why Dracula was in Gotham City. However, as frightened as she was, she was very glad he was considering she needed someone fearsome to protect her from Joker and his goons.
 
-Harvey grins as he slapped her ass and teased her pussy as guys honked not seeing clearly who was giving blow job and receiving but they could see her pussy and ass as Harvey slapped her ass and teased her pussy.-"Hmmm good slut come on."

-------------------------------------------------
-Riddler grabbed her cuffing her briefly and brought her to the others.-"hey guys ."-clay face turned in to one of the guys from the film.-"i think she needs Attention."-he threw her down as they laughed grabbed her groping her body.-

-------------------------------------------------

-Dracula fucked her mouth deep and hard enjoying her mouth and moaned a bit.-"now drink my cum little slut make it cum."-He grins as he gripped her hair and came filling her mouth heavily.-
 
Last edited:
Clayface turned into the psychotic "witchhunter", who had ironically been played by his father. Prior to his accident, Clayface had been an actor himself following in his father's footsteps. He had his father's character down real good to the point to where Catwoman was actually a little afraid. She squirmed as they began to grope her breasts, pussy, and ass. "Let me go. I am not a witch!" she pleaded remembering the lines of one girl in the movie.

-----------

Gotham City PD was not near the area so they lucked out not having to deal with them. On the road, they were surrounded by other cars as well as semi trucks that passed by watching the action unfold. Ivy was sucking hard on Harvey's cock moaning in pleasure. She did notice the bat signal was lit, but from what the radio said that Batman was trying to go after Joker who was wreaking some major havoc. From what the radio was saying, he damn sure was not his jolly self. He could be heard screaming all sorts of obscenities and screaming for Harley. He had a blonde girl hostage that looked like her and it was not looking good for the girl. He was trying to get her attention. Ivy stopped sucking Harvey's cock. "That clown is seriously fucked up and he needs to leave Harley the hell alone." she sighed angrily before going back to sucking Harvey's cock.

---------

Harley swallowed her new master's cum before going further she asked him a question. "W-when we are finished, can I at least text my friends to let them know I am okay. I can eventually introduce them to you." she said.
 
Last edited:
-Soon Riddler, Black mask, penguin, scarecrow and clay face All of them soon surrounding her and put her on a collar and bounce her legs together and hand bound tight behind her as they began to force there cocks down her throat.-"Shut up and take this test if you don't die you are not a witch."-Riddler laughed and saw her eyes as they face fucked her.-
 
Catwoman could take the punishment they were about to deal out. "I am just a model doing a photo shoot! This is not the 1600's anymore." she cried still quoting the movie. At one time, she had been a prostitute before fully getting into crime. She had been roughed up by a lot of johns and could take it like a champ. She pretended to cry as she was forced to suck their cocks.

-------------

Ivy sucked harder on Harvey's cock determined to make him cum. It was a little awkward when the Batmobile sped right by their car. However, it was obvious Batman wasn't worried about them at the moment, but with the situation unfolding with the Joker. Ivy giggled, "I wondered if he seen what we were doing?".

---------------

Harley eventually wanted to introduce her friends to her new Master to show them that there was no way in hell that she was going back to the clown. She had a brief moment to send a mass text to Ivy, Two Face, Catwoman, Bane, Riddler, Scarecrow, Black Mask, and Penguin. "I was going to let you all know that I am okay. I managed to get away from Joker and I assure you that it is very much over. Talk to you all soon. " she texted before sending it.
 
-The villians that weren't fucking Cat woman got the Message she would have to Wait but Scare crow who was fucking Whispered to her what he herd Clay face Say as they kept fucking her hard.-"Shut up slut and Fucking take it."-Eddie smiled as they swapped Cobble pots cock was fatter and surprisingly long as he fucked her Ass swapping with Scare Crow. she felt her holes empty and fill once more.-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Harvey Groaned.-"I doubt it."-He smiled as he reached under neath and finger fucked her .-"Almost there come on Ivy."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Dracula looked to her eyes and Smiled as he nods to her asking him. Drac smiled and looked to the window.-
 
Catwoman was relieved that Harley was okay. She wondered if Harley had managed to get out of Gotham or if she was staying with someone. However, at the moment Catwoman was a little tied up. I kept crying out in pain still masking the pleasure I was getting as they were taking turns fucking my mouth, pussy, and ass. "MMMMMMMMMMM!" I cried out.

------------

Ivy sucked harder hoping to try to get Harvey to cum. They were nearing his hideout.

----------

"I am finished texting them." she said. She did get a reply from one of the villains saying he was glad that she was okay and asking where she was at. At the moment, she could not tell him since she was busy with other things. "Please fuck me, master" she begged longing to feel his cock buried deep within her pussy. She was not yet fully transformed, but could feel the effects. Her hearing was 100 times more than a human and she could feel how much stronger she was getting. Perhaps about to rival even Superman himself.
 
-The villians where taking it rough on Cat woman fucking her heavily panting in need and want they where filling her with cum each shot filling her kitty up.-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Harvey Came just as they got to the Parking Lot he parked and smiled as he grins.-"I hope your ready to play"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well tell me Harley what do you want master to do for you...Master will do anything his little slut suggests."
 
"I need your cock deep within my pussy, Master." Harley moaned caressing his cock desiring to feel it within her hot wet cunt.

------------

I am ready Harvey. Ivy sighed considering they got to the parking lot right when he came, but was loving the idea of him having his way with her. She giggled naughtily at an idea. Harvey had a room that looked like it belonged in a log cabin. It was a very comfy warm room with a fireplace. "I had an interesting idea. What if we pretend to be high school lovers about to have our first time while camping out in a cabin in the forest." she suggested. It was pretty chilly that night anyway.

----------

Catwoman was almost out of breath as she was being fucked violently by the other villains who were getting into their roles especially Clayface who was relishing in the idea of playing his father's sadistic role. She was cum blasted. Her tits, pussy, and ass were covered in cum.
 
-Drac Teased her cunt rubbing it with his long rod and pinched her nipples.-"mmmmm you want me to just fuck you."

------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh you really want to do that huh?"-He Harvey had to think he never had to pretend that before.-"Well we could try it...What kind of high schooler am i going to be you know those Stereo types."

------------------------------------------------------------

-They shoved there cocks back in And Catwoman panted Clayface smiled.-"Fucking whore confess your a witch."-He smiled as Riddler chuckled calling her a bitch and a slut, Penguin called her more names she was only enjoying it more they new her and the fact they would be getting her fucked good tonight was good."
 
"I want you to do so much more to me. I want you to make love to me slowly as Joker never could. I want to feel your kiss and touch all over my body." she moaned.

-------

Ivy was about 6 years younger than Harvey, so they did not really go to school together. "Well, in high school, I was actually a very shy gothic chick. What about you? What were you like in high school?" she said with a smile.

--------

"Please stop, this is not the 1600's anymore! My friends and I are just here for a photo shoot. We are sorry we trespassed in your castle." she faked tears as she was roughly fucked.
 
Back
Top