Because Big Sister Says So!

"I need two of these black ones, engraved," Cathy said of the studded leather collar she waved in the direction of Marie and Casey. "In a size that will fit these two bitches here."

Casey's mouth dropped open. She had grown accustomed to thinking of herself as Cathy's slave, and had even taken pride in showing her devotion to Cathy in front of Marie and Gus. To have her kinky submissiveness declared in public to a stranger, however, crossed a boundary she hadn't expected. The shock only added to the flood of emotions that stiffened her nipples and dampened her womanhood.
 
NOTE: I cannot take all the credit for this post. The general concept, and one of the photos, was borrowed from a post by PrincepsCyberius in another thread. He kindly gave me permission to plagiarize him.

Thanks for the acknowledgement, CC. I'm glad you decided to use this idea here. It is so wonderfully perverse, if I do say so myself!


* * *

Chris smiled. He had guessed from the onset that Cathy intended to get collars here. He immediately recognized now, however, the added touch she had planned by choosing collars with big plates for engraving.

Her creative idea inspired most of his grin. The remainder of the smile came from the fact that, given what picking collars with name plates implied, it appeared she did not plan to put him in one of them.
 
Cathy appreciated the expressions of combined shock, humiliation, and lust on her younger sisters' faces at the the public revelation of their status as her sex slaves. She also noticed Gus's look of curiosity.

"You're as much Casey's master as my slave," Cathy explained to him. "It would not be right for you to wear a collar.... Perhaps I should get you one for in private, though."

Cathy then moved to Marie, grasped her by the back of the neck, and guided her toward the store clerk, who stood there with her mouth open in disbelief. Cathy said to her: "Once you have fit this bitch with a collar, engrave it to say 'Lesbian Slut' in the largest letters that will fit. My male slave will tell you what to put on the other bitch's collar."
 
Identified



Marie truly felt like a pet dog when Cathy grasped her by the back of the neck and guided her forward, saying to the store clerk: “Once you have fit this bitch with a collar, engrave it to say ‘Lesbian Slut’ in the largest letters that will fit.”

Inclining her head toward Casey, Cathy added: “My male slave will tell you what to put on the other bitch’s collar.”

It took the clerk a moment to recover from her initial shock. Then her face turned and remained surprisingly emotionless as she picked up one of the black studded collars from the display.

“Please turn around,” she told Marie, who complied automatically. As the collar went around her neck, and then the clerk adjusted it to a snug fit, Marie had to suppress a moan of lust. “How does it look?”

Marie glanced around for a mirror, then it occurred to her that the clerk addressed Cathy, not her, of course. No one asks the dog how she looks in her new collar.


 
"How does it look?" the clerk asked after fitting the studded black leather collar on Marie.

Cathy thought as much of the expression of submissive acceptance on her sister's face as the aesthetic of the collar when she replied. "Perfect! Now remember, this one should be engraved 'Lesbian Slut' in big letters."

She then grasped Casey by the back of the neck, and guided her toward the store clerk, as she had done with Marie a moment earlier. "As for this bitch's collar, like I said, ask my male slave for its engraving."
 
Gus had not had much opportunity to consider his response when Cathy called a second time for him to designate the engraving for Casey's collar. Cathy had named Marie her "Lesbian Slut." He had to decide what analogous status applied to Casey. If Marie acted slutty with Cathy, he had to express in a few words how Casey acted with him.

"'Willing...'" he began, then cocked his head as he reconsidered. "No, not just 'willing.' Make that 'eager.' It should say 'Eager Slave.'"
 
"It should say 'Eager Slave,'" Gus concluded regarding Casey's collar.

"That's too mild," Cathy advised. She eyed her younger sister critically, and decided on a better name. "Make it: 'Eager Sex Slave.'"
 
"Make it 'Eager Sex Slave,'" Cathy suggested for the tag on Casey's collar.

"That's awfully explicit," Chris replied dubiously. "How about 'Eager Love Slave'?"
 
"How about 'Eager Love Slave'?" Gus proposed for the tag on Casey's collar.

Casey smiled and felt a flutter in her bosom. That Gus would rather emphasize "love" over "sex" in publicly describing their relationship simply reassured her that she would remain devoted to him for as long as he would have her.
 
"That's awfully explicit," Chris replied dubiously to Cathy's suggestion regarding the tag for Casey's collar. "How about 'Eager Love Slave'?"

"Isn't that sweet?" Cathy laughed mockingly. "But I didn't give her to you to love. I gave her to you to fuck. I insist... make it 'Eager Sex Slave.' We want the world to know what a pair of horny sluts we own."
 
"I insist," Cathy said regarding the tag for Casey's collar. "Make it 'Eager Sex Slave.' We want the world to know what a pair of horny sluts we own."

Gus chuckled and nodded, deciding that Cathy had the right idea. He realized he had no desire to sugarcoat the fact that he now owned Casey as his sex slave. He had fantasized about similar things regarding his girlfriend's sisters for years. Now these fantasies had, thanks to Cathy, come true in far better ways than even his fertile imagination had ever created.

"I think you have a lot to teach me," he told Cathy with obvious appreciation. "I look forward to learning it all."
 
"Make it 'Eager Sex Slave,'" Cathy insisted for the tag to go on Casey's collar. "We want the world to know what a pair of horny sluts we own."

"I think you have a lot to teach me," Gus chuckled as he nodded his agreement. "I look forward to learning it all."

This reminder that Gus now owned her as completely as Cathy had, and that he would take cues from her on how to treat slaves, made Casey's loins tingle with desire. So far, this adventure had turned out better than Karen could have ever hoped. She sensed the best still awaited her.
 
"Sluts," Cathy addressed her younger sisters, each of whom now wore her new dog collar with a custom inscribed tag, as they left the pet store. "You get back in the back seat with me. It's time for brunch. Gus, drive us to Andrea's."

Cathy picked this particular eatery with a devious purpose. The most popular "family restaurant" in town, it always contained at least a moderate crowd. She wanted to show her sisters off in their new fashion accessories.

She considered leading them in on the leashes she had also purchased for them, but decided the traditional Greek clan that owned Andrea's would probably turn them away if she tried anything that overt. She just hoped someone would notice the collars and their inscriptions. She had a lot of curiosity about how people would react.

She climbed into the car and sat in the middle of the back seat, simply pointing fingers to command Marie to sit on her left and Casey to sit on her right.
 
"Gus, drive us to Andrea's," Cathy directed as she climbed into the car and sat in the middle of the back seat, simply pointing fingers to command Marie to sit on her left and Casey to sit on her right. Casey obeyed without hesitation. She had grown fully accustomed to her slavery. That someone might notice the tag on her collar declaring her an "Eager Sex Slave" not only didn't bother her, she found a warm pride in the thought of appearing in public as Cathy and Gus's property. She smiled broadly as she took her seat next to Cathy.
 
Fully Collared



Marie climbed in the back of Gus’s car, behind the driver’s seat, with Cathy on her right. The idea of wearing her new collar — identifying her as a “Lesbian Slut” — at a popular local restaurant had her feeling anxious. On one level, she would find it embarrassing if and when anyone noticed it. On the other hand, the sheer decadence of it all excited her enough that she felt herself growing moist between her thighs. At no time, however, did it even cross her mind to reject, or even debate, what Cathy had planned for her.


 
For the first time since this adventure began, Gus felt a bit uncomfortable as he pulled out of the pet store parking lot and turned onto the route to Andrea's Family Restaurant. Subjecting Marie and Casey to sexual slavery in private excited him. Even wordlessly declaring their status to the PetCo clerk, a total stranger, gave him a sense of pride. On the other hand, they might run into someone they knew, possibly even a relative, at Andrea's. How would they react if they saw the girls sporting collars identifying them, respectively, as a "Lesbian Slut" and an "Eager Sex Slave"? How might the Marie and Casey feel? How would it affect how people viewed him?

He, however, raised none of these concerns. If the girls could accept their potential humiliation, he could not bring himself to object because he might find it embarrassing. He also guessed the futility of any such objection. He knew Cathy would insist, so he had little choice. She still retained the photos with which to blackmail Marie and him. Also, he now had to admit, keeping Casey as his slave for the week provided an even greater motivation to maintain their deal with Cathy. He wanted to do nothing to jeopardize that!
 
"This time," Cathy told her younger sisters who sat on either side of her in the back seat of Gus's car as he drove through town to Andrea's restaurant. "Spread your legs, but keep your hands at your sides."

She then pulled up their skirts and started to lightly caress each of their exposed privates, starting with their already damp labia.
 
Once More into the Breach



“Spread your legs,” Cathy commanded. “But keep your hands at your sides.”

Marie complied, causing her skirt to ride up her widely splayed thighs. Of course, she still wore no panties.

Cathy’s left hand quickly found Marie’s womanhood and started to gently tease her outer folds.

“Oh God, Cathy,” Marie moaned. “I’m already so horny!”


 
"Oh God, Cathy," Marie moaned from the other side of the back seat of Gus's car. "I'm already so horny!"

Casey, sitting to Cathy's right, felt the same way as Cathy teased her labia with expert fingers, just as she simultaneously did to Marie with her other hand.

"Don't fight it," Casey, already Cathy's longtime sex slave, advised breathlessly. "It's easier if you embrace it... make it part of who you are!"

Casey decided not to add that having once adopted this mindset and made such sexuality part of one's functional psyche, it never entirely goes away. You remain always at least a bit horny, needing the touch of the person to whom you have submitted. Casey did not want to discourage Marie from giving herself fully to Cathy. The joy and pleasure it brought when with her more than made up for the frustration and longing during the times in between.
 
Last edited:
Naturally skilled and already experienced at keeping women at the edge of orgasm, Cathy simply teased her sisters, Casey on her left and Marie on her right. Once their outer folds had become fully drenched in their own juices, she simply slipped her single middle finger into each of them. She moved it very little, but let their own rocking hips and the car's movement provide the impetus of stimulation. When that would in the least bit wane, she would then withdraw the fingers for just long enough to give their clitorises one single caress, but never more than one every thirty seconds or so. Then her fingers would slide back in as her sisters writhed in their frustrated desire.
 
Submerged and Subjugated



Please!” Marie groaned in a loud cry each time Cathy briefly caressed her clitoris. Then, when she withdrew her finger, Marie would always beg in a whisper. “More....”

Having already
come within the past hour, Marie could not believe how horny she again felt. She did not think she could ever need relief more than she did right now. The knowledge that Cathy planned to deny it to her made her all the more libidinous, as did the reaffirmation in her mind that she could deny Cathy nothing, not now, and probably not ever.


 
attachment.php


By the time he pulled into the cramped urban parking lot of the restaurant Cathy had selected for brunch, Gus could tell by their plaintive moans and soft gasps that Cathy again had both of her sisters mind-numbingly horny. She remained determined, however, it seemed, to allow neither of them relief. Gus picked a spot in the back corner to park, away from passing pedestrians, to allow Cathy to complete whatever delicious erotic torture or boon she had in mind for them this time.


.​
 

Attachments

  • AR01.jpg
    AR01.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 0
Although Casey hid it better, Cathy could tell by the wetness between their thighs, and the frustrated groans escaping their lips, that she had brought both of her sisters to the pinnacle of sexual need with perfect timing. Gus parked his car in a secluded corner of the parking lot, obviously hoping Cathy had more in mind before they entered the restaurant. He still had much to learn.

"Alright, Sluts," Cathy told the panting women on either side of her in the back seat. "Get out of the car. It's time for a long, leisurely brunch."
 
"Dawn..." Her name sounded funny called out in a Greek accent. "Order up!"

She wiped a trickle of sweat from her brow with her sleeve as she stepped up to the high back counter to retrieve the two "Sunrise Specials" for table sixteen. Consistent with her mother's warnings, she found waitressing harder work than she'd expected. Still, with tips, the pay made it worthwhile. Mom had to raise Dawn and her three sisters alone. She needed this money for college.

"I'm sorry," she said as she reached the table. "Which of you had the hash browns?"

The old man raised his hand and she set the proper plate in front of him, then the other in front of his wife. "And you had American fries."

The woman reflected Dawn's smile with an appreciative nod. Being nice to the older folks who made up most of the weekday crowd came naturally to Dawn. They all reminded her of her grandparents.

"Dawn... order up!" She excused herself and went to fetch the next round of orders. She smiled to herself this time, knowing this steady pace would make her shift go quickly. Still, she had to admit she found the work somewhat tedious. Nothing new, interesting, or surprising ever happened here.
 
Bon Appétit



Nearly delirious with lust, Marie had tried to take
Casey’s advice and embrace the tormenting need to find such pleasure as she could in it and the tantalizing caresses Cathy employed to maintain it. After all, she knew, Cathy would eventually do or allow something that would make her come. Any resulting orgasm, in its inevitable intensity, would surely more then compensate for this torture.

Indeed, vaguely aware that they had parked, Marie expected that relief at any moment, in whatever way it, and she, would come. She moaned in anticipation, and gasped when Cathy lightly stroked her clitoris.

“Alright, Sluts,” Cathy then said, including both Casey and Marie in her command. “Get out of the car. It’s time for a long, leisurely brunch.”

Cathy removed her deft fingers from between Marie’s thighs, prompting her to whimper. “No! Please Cathy! I need to come now!”


 
Back
Top