The 'Vargas Girl' Challenge

that is TERRIFIC Sassy!!!
:kiss: Thank you. That Boudoir was one of the best things I ever did!!
If Vargas was still alive he'd be taking notes. Very beautiful, and very classy. Thank you, Sassy.
lol Classy with a bunch of revealing holes ;)
Yay!! I LOVE these photos of you Sassy, Happy New Year to me!! Thank you for re-posting this one!! :rose:

Just simply WOOOWWW, my sweet sexy Sassy.
I so always loved you in that suit, and it so would made Varga proud.:
These outfits are so forgiving. I just love them. But that boudoir was to celebrate 60# of weight loss. Now I gotta do it again. :(
Damn... You ladies are killing it!!! Great pics!!! :rose:

I so want to do one. Maybe the end of the week.
You definitely should!! :rose:

Here is one of them...

attachment.php

I will try and take a current one of me (fatter) as soon as my house is quiet again. A couple of the boudoir pics were pin up style. So I used this.

Looking so sexy good ;)

Here is one of them...

attachment.php

I will try and take a current one of me (fatter) as soon as my house is quiet again. A couple of the boudoir pics were pin up style. So I used this.

Oh yes, Sassy! I'm sure that would have kept those soldiers going.:rose:

Since Varga loved body suits, I Resurface some "oldies" that I always liked, and hope you ALL will to :eek:.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::rose:

Mmmm, Emmy in a bodysuit . . . yum. I love the third one, although I suspect Vargas would have left out the toy.;) I, on the other hand, am loving it.:kiss:

I think it is fair to say I would have never have made a decent Vargas girl, now if you were talking British war posters I may have been passable as a robust land girl, I certainly could have dug for victory...

Anyway I had a go but had to use artistic licence as I don't own anything transparent enough... also in rummaging for something transparent I can see I have left my drawers open - I'm not sure why I'm apologising to an internet of strangers for the state of my bedroom, that is slightly weird...

attachment.php

Very nice Allia. Great pose.

Unfortunately, my mink stole was locked away in the safe. ;) Nevertheless, here is my approximation of a Vargas girl.

:kiss:
K

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
How about I pick another Vargas girl for you?

No, Silly. It doesn't work like that. I have to pick the pose that utilizes accouterments I have on hand, has a camera angle I can work with binder clips, a hair tie, and attaching my phone to random objects at different heights, and which has me in a position where I don't feel like an elephant.

My, it's as though you have no appreciation of the extent to which we suffer to provide you with such 'art'.
;)

No, Silly. It doesn't work like that. I have to pick the pose that utilizes accouterments I have on hand, has a camera angle I can work with binder clips, a hair tie, and attaching my phone to random objects at different heights, and which has me in a position where I don't feel like an elephant.

My, it's as though you have no appreciation of the extent to which we suffer to provide you with such 'art'.
;)

I love this! :)

I have tried two different times to do a Vargas girl pose and they were awful. Same with JRP's works of art thread. It's so frustrating... so I guess I stick to my own dull ideas!

This thread is awesome and I know how much hard work goes into each and every picture! :heart: :heart:

Unfortunately, my mink stole was locked away in the safe. ;) Nevertheless, here is my approximation of a Vargas girl.

:kiss:
K

attachment.php

attachment.php

Absolutely beautiful, artistic, sexy and a whole host of other adjectives that just don't do you or your photographs justice.

Back