In the event anyone is still interested...

After all the sweet and deliciously lewd comments and PMs I received yesterday, I wondered if it was possible to catch a glimpse of the heat waves emanating from between my legs. Might have to look real close, but if you get within 5 feet of me I guarantee you will definitely feel them.

IMG_20161109_124506.jpg

Feeling your heat. :devil:

After all the sweet and deliciously lewd comments and PMs I received yesterday, I wondered if it was possible to catch a glimpse of the heat waves emanating from between my legs. Might have to look real close, but if you get within 5 feet of me I guarantee you will definitely feel them.

IMG_20161109_124506.jpg

I may have to take a much closer stare I mean look.

IMG_20161109_124506.jpg

What a sexy sight.........it is chilly, I could use some warming up:D

Hello friends.

If you find a brown-eyed girl checking you out today, it might be me. :rolleyes:

So, please say hi (and maybe squeeze my butt).

K

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello friends.

If you find a brown-eyed girl checking you out today, it might be me. :rolleyes:

K
mmmmm...love those beautiful eyes...I will be looking for you and if I see you there will be butt squeezing!

Hello friends.

K

If we made eye contact I would just have to lead you off to a less busy corner of your work,,,,,,,,,,

Hello friends.

K

Hi beautiful, a two handed butt squeeze given with a gentle pul towards me.

Hello friends.

K
If a squeeze would get you to gaze into my eyes with your beautiful eyes, then I would away!

Hello friends.

K

After I picked my jaw up off the floor from having those eyes staring back at me, we would definitely be striking up a conversation that would titillate both our imaginations! :kiss:

I have a working lunch today with two business colleagues about 15 years my senior. I wonder if either of them might be curious about what's beneath my blouse and skirt. I sort of hope so.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a working lunch today with two business colleagues about 15 years my senior. I wonder if either of them might be curious about what's beneath my blouse and skirt. I sort of hope so.

IMG_20161110_10d4356.jpg

IMG_20161110_104745.jpg

IMG_20161110_104543.jpg
you had better bring bibs there is going to be a lot of drooling

IMG_20161110_10d4356.jpg

IMG_20161110_104745.jpg

IMG_20161110_104543.jpg

I am sure they will be very curious about the delights that lay beneath your clothes. :devil:

Gorgeous eyes, going to get in some trouble today squeezing a lot of butts:devil: don't know how your colleagues will focus on work, your pics make it hard for me can only imagine being in the same room as you sexy.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!

My lunch is next week. Now I'm all dressed up with no place to go, no one is going to see how pretty I look, I've already arranged for class to start 15 minutes late, and I'll have to find something else to wear next week.

#FirstWorldProblemsAreStillRealProblems

FUCK!!!!!!!!!

My lunch is next week. Now I'm all dressed up with no place to go, no one is going to see how pretty I look, I've already arranged for class to start 15 minutes late, and I'll have to find something else to wear next week.

I'd cum over just to look at your sexy body

IMG_20161110_10d4356.jpg

IMG_20161110_104745.jpg

IMG_20161110_104543.jpg

that is one amazing derriere. I hope someone worships it hard and often. that beautiful thing needs to be taken care of:devil:

FUCK!!!!!!!!!

Well let me lead you by the hand to a quiet corner and,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Back