Flirting / Fucking Your Boss?

My neighbor's new cow-orker at the local minimart is fucking their boss. Oh yeah, that'll be great for career advancement. :eek: But she's excused from cleaning the restrooms -- my neighbor is stuck with that. Oh yeah, ethnic tensions are involved here, too.

Have you cow-orkers who'll resent your possible relationship with your boss? Is your boss married? Could a relationship, revealed, damage the community standing of you, him, the firm? Do you see (or care) about any long-term prospects?

The heart does what it must. Yes, you could grow together. Is that likely?
 
most employers and bosses know that sex with someone reporting to them is bad news; it makes for tawdry gossip. based upon your post, it seems like the only reason you're interested is simply because you haven't been with someone in a while and here's this person with whom you actually have some chemistry. if there's more to it, you haven't articulated it.

so from a risk/reward standpoint, i'm not sure there's a lot that you offer to overcome that.

ed
 
Fucking the boss. Not usually a good idea. But I've done it. More than once. Office romances.
 
Fucking the boss. Not usually a good idea. But I've done it. More than once. Office romances.

I have fucked 3 so far. Not a lot of romance though. When the start complimenting me on what I am wearing then I know I can have them. 2 of them I loved seducing and the other just straight out asked to fuck me.
 
Fucking the boss. Not usually a good idea. But I've done it. More than once. Office romances.

Worked in a primarily female profession for years and had several opportunities and Took advantage of several of those opportunities. I want looking for job advancement or special favors just looking to get off and I did. Didn't regret any of them. I have a feeling that some of my encounters actually talked with each other. (I changed jobs but still worked for same company)
 
Flirting, yes, lot of times. Fucking, no. IMO, workplace sexual encounters can be complicated enough without adding the additional issue of a direct supervisory relationship into the mix.
 
I have fucked 3 so far. Not a lot of romance though. When the start complimenting me on what I am wearing then I know I can have them. 2 of them I loved seducing and the other just straight out asked to fuck me.

You are simply amazingly sexy and seductive Del. :kiss:
 
Back
Top