Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I am very lonely working out of town:(
IFCT I just bought my airline ticket home for Labor day weekend:D
IACT it is going to be a VERY long 22 days!!!!:rolleyes:
 
ICT you don't know the meaning of the word

IACT people keep shocking me with their behaviour.

IFCT you made it clear
 
ICT I fantasise more about the women I've been to bed with, but not had sex, than the women I've been to bed with and had sex.
 
ICT the only reason I want to go camping is to have an excuse for toasting marshmellos and making s'mores.
 
I claimed I had ethics and morals, but what I did proved I have neither.

I teach ethics and morals and often act like I have none. Don't beat yourself up. Learn from your mistakes and try to avoid them in the future. You make a mistake, it doesn't make you one.
 
ICT the DP with my husband and his "stunt double" dildo was very hot last night.
IACT I was fantasizing that it was my hubby and the person I was messaging with.
IFCT it make me really want the MFM threesome to be a reality.
 
ICT the DP with my husband and his "stunt double" dildo was very hot last night.
IACT I was fantasizing that it was my hubby and the person I was messaging with.
IFCT it make me really want the MFM threesome to be a reality.

Niiiiice!!!
 
I would agree if what I did was a mistake, but it was a very deliberate act. I made a conscious decision to hurt others in order to enjoy myself for a few sordid nights.

I am definitely learning from it, however.

At least you've learned from it.
 
ICT when I browse an Am Pic thread I will only look at the two most recent pages of posts skimming for pics. If I don't see any there, then I move on.

IACT when choosing an Am Pic thread to view, if the title references pics of their SO then I never open it.

IFCT it is extremely rare for me to leave a comment on an Am Pic thread.
 
ICT on my birthday I never even got a proper kiss really from my wife yet alone anything sexual.

ICT I'm sick of walkin around like a fuckin teapot!
 
Last edited:
ICT if I knew of a strip club in town that had a red-head, and even better a fair-skinned, freckled red-head working tonight, I would already be there.

ICT I'm not going out to one just on the hope of the fantasy though. Better to keep the wallet closed unless I can be sure to get what I need.

ICT today was a terrible, crappy, complete failure of a day on so many levels I'd rather not think about it too much longer. May go to bed early just so I don't have to deal with any more of it.
 
ICT if I knew of a strip club in town that had a red-head, and even better a fair-skinned, freckled red-head working tonight, I would already be there.

ICT I'm not going out to one just on the hope of the fantasy though. Better to keep the wallet closed unless I can be sure to get what I need.
ICT I did exactly this
IACT I spent way too much
IFCT I left even more sexually frustrated then I was when I went in.
 
Sneaking around

ICT I've been prowling thru Lit and another site most of the night

IACT my wife has been in the next room the entire time

IFCT she's gonna get one helluva pulsating cock for her surprise coming to bed :devil:
 
ICT I had lunch w/ a military guy today

IFCT I was his dessert :devil:

IACT it was the first time I have ever been w/ a guy who wasn't circumcised.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top