akasha - PG ish

I remember your threads of old and I'm glad to see that you've decided to share some new images, even if they are more artistic and less pornographic. I especially like your black and white photos, a process of which I am very fond.
 
Sometimes I'm an A-cup/no-cup/flat-chest kinda guy, and I sorta lost it over this lovely lady's bare chest photos....and I thank you :)
 
My first post back...:devil:

I'm very delighted to see you back too sexy lady - you are a heel goddess and you, and your erotic pictures have been missed more than you know. Many thanks to the guy behind the lens too - I'm guessing that we would ALL love that job!! :kiss:
 
Hi folks, some of you may remember me, more of you I suspect will remember my wife, she posted a few images here some years back, oz_akasha

We left when they decided everyone lived in the US and thus all posts had to comply with US legal requirements, akasha came back for a little while but was unable to maintain the interest, and if you were to bump that thread it will probably get deleted so probably best left alone.

Odd laws in America, it's a illegal to host a movie of two people fucking, but movies with gunfights are ok. It's illegal to host a picture of your cock in your wife's mouth, but it's legal to host a picture of the black eye you gave her. And they say we aussies are a weird mob? We know our good shit from our bad shit and that's all I am saying on it from here, hopefully one day Lit can also be allowed to once again know it's good shit from it's bad shit.

I am aware of the work around, and we may decide to use it :)

Why am I here creating another almost erotic thread on an almost erotic board??
Well my my wife thinks she has outgrown hot, I think she is growing into it and I am sure this is the fraternity who can help me convince her I an right ;)

This thread, should it become more than one post, will be dedicated to recent images, and not to those posted in years gone..

Exhibit A






Your wife is a very sexy lady.

Wish I would have seen your thread sooner.
 
Dear Oz and Akasha,
Thank you for sharing your intimate photos. You are quite stunning Akasha. Very nice compostion Oz. Keep us abreast alright?
Warmie's,
kickingitinla
 
Possibly overdue for an update ;)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8525.jpg
    IMG_8525.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 262
Possibly overdue for an update ;)
attachment.php


Long overdue I'd say raven...I've truly missed seeing your gorgeous, sexy wife and her beautiful body here...Thank you!
 
Back
Top