What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My inner grammar nazi has been working overtime and is driving me crazy! I keep seeing the same error over and over and over everywhere.

wondering why I am in a hotel room with a king sized bed....all alone! LOL

So many things crossing my mind now...

I am honestly feeling quite overwhelmed presently...So so much to do in this next month to prepare for my move abroad in Early May...

Getting things settled... packing... traveling to Wisconsin to be with family for a couple weeks this week before I go...trying to take good care of my health and body esp now...

So much to do...so many worries...not enough time...

I have realized that things can and do happen out of the blue...nothing ever prepares us for life....or in life...

The only constant is God's Grace and Faith...:heart:

:rose:

So many things crossing my mind now...

I am honestly feeling quite overwhelmed presently...So so much to do in this next month to prepare for my move abroad in Early May...

Getting things settled... packing... traveling to Wisconsin to be with family for a couple weeks this week before I go...trying to take good care of my health and body esp now...

So much to do...so many worries...not enough time...

I have realized that things can and do happen out of the blue...nothing ever prepares us for life....or in life...

The only constant is God's Grace and Faith...:heart:

:rose:

*hugs*:rose:

Thank you Henry...You are always so sweet and thoughtful...and your Hug thread is a testament to what kind of heart you have...

Never lose your humanity or compassion...those are gifts not many possess in the real realm...

Bless you...:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back