Unseen Revenge

With the very mild dose of the potion wearing off the very naked Kimberly is on display for them all to see and each one comes over to either get an eyeful of Kimberly's perfectly formed tits or finger her wet pink gash which is open like the entrance to the subway. It has been stretched so much that she can comfortably take three of them at once all fingering her pussy. Kimberly moans loudly and bucks her hips as one of them finds her G-spot and yet another takes a long lick round her engorged clit.

"Look Benny are we gonna get this fucking recipe out of her or just stand around teasing her with fuckin huge hard ons?"

"Don't worry about it, we fuck her and fuck her until she tells us. she can't last for ever unless she's a slut of the highest calibre which I doubt, remember how long it took to stretch her cunt?"

Kimberly denies loudly that she's a slut saying that she's been fucked that many times over the past few days, cock is all she can think about and wants more.
 
I fight against the restraints to no avail on the bed i hear the voices but cant see anything until legs are spread more and i feel hands on hps as some fuck me or i feel something stuff my mouth. The sensation of feeling hands on my tits or hips and that feeling of being entered but seeing nothing is odd to say the least.

They demand the formula, i wont give it up even when i feel a not really thick but long cock slide past my bald pussy lips and fuck it harder then I've ever been screwed, like a jackhammer. Suddenly as im nearly passing out from the invisible assaults on my pussy and mouth. I hear your voice getting closer.
 
"Whaddya mean she won't talk? I want that fuckin' formula and she ain't leavin' till I get it, You hear me Professor? I thought professors were supposed to be smart, you prove the lie don'tcha?

The next sound is an ominous loud buzz, not from something so mundane as a vibrator to fuck Kimberly's sore pink cunt with but an electric razor that hovers over her mound the whirring blades just tickling her hairy mound.

"What's it gonna be Professor your bald cunt open for everyone to see when we set you loose during dinner break at Uni or are you gonna be good girl and tell what we want to know"

The blades bite deeper into Kimberly's pubic hair and the loose hair is gathered and dropped over her face and falls softly on her eyes nose and mouth, she can smell th aroma of sex on the hair as it is drawn into her nose and the taste in her mouth of the cum that she has been covered with.

"If ya don't tell us before your slutty cunt is bare I'm gonna have to start on your head, You wanna be bald as a coot like a shop mannequin?"
 
They stop after my pussy is smooth as a baby’s bottom now. I figure i will just start spitting out “ingredients”. As i do i begin to pant as i feel anoher invisible cock fuck me, yet once more, as i try to talk. Thinking they got what they need, not realizing i was making stuff up, and thought they could figure the amounts out, they stop after the cock inside me empties itself into my pussy as he jokes about hooibg im on birth control.

Suddenly they hear a door crash open and i hear your voice as the GPS in my bracelet work. “We will meet again professor”.

I wonder how long it will take before they realize they were duped.
 
Landon had been frantic wondering where Kimberly had got to he only realised she was back when he heard her babbling all sorts of nonsense to what appeared to be an empty room, until he notices that her legs are wide open and her pussy is clenching and unclenching as though she were being fucked. With a shock he realised she WAS being fucked then a disembodied voice chuckles,

"“We will meet again professor”.

To his surprise the voice comes from her bracelet and the room goes quiet,

"Where the fuck is he ?" whispers one,

"How should I fuckin' know? He's invisible an' all."

"But I'm not, so you guys whoever you are better get your asses outta here now."

Landon strides to the middle of the lab armed with two large cans of spray paint.

When the room is empty Landon puts his arms round Kimberly's shaking naked shoulders.

"Let's get you showered and then into bed." He chuckled and then continued "Yes I do mean that the way it sounds."

He led her to the shower room and stepped inside the cubicle with her.

"Now this IS cosy."
 
i compose myself as the warm water cascades down over my tall 5’10 frame. I feel tiur embrace as it comforts me. “Thanks for helping with the research to find who stole the formula”. I let your hands roam me. “Better make sure you’re all clean before we get back to work”. With those words a take my hands, lather them up, and slowly “clean” your cock by rubbing it up and down, massaging, I mean “cleaning” your underside and balls as well.
 
Landon leaned his head back as Kimberly stroked his cock and balls supposedly cleaning them but her touch is so gentle he can't help getting hard, his cock twitches in her hand and he mutters,

"Forget cleaning for now I wanna fuck your horny pussy babe."

He pulled her to him mashing her tits against him and his cock between her legs as he lifts her up and lowers her onto his thick cock.

"This is so much better than washing don't you think honey?

Grinding his hips into her and forcing his cock deep inside her.
 
Impressed that you lift my tall frame up to lower it in your cock. I bite my lower lip as you sink fully inside me as the warm water cascades over our bodies. The water keeping me lubed so you can easily slide all the way out and back again. We finish in the shower and we walk to the bed and crash to it nearly exhausted from the last encounter and the adrenaline rush it caused both. The next morning you still sleep as i awake. Knowing i need to get back to the university for more research on who is behind these potion thefts and why. I get two emails for meetings about it from potential sources, or claiming to be. Each with a name and location. I read both as they say.....
 
The first one read,"You have a question, I have the answer, to find out meet me at the Valley Warehouse, use door number 9, I'll be waiting, C STRETCHER,
PS What do you think the C stands for?"

The second was far more imposing and official sounding,

Dear Miss Cumstorm, It has come to our attention that you have stumbled across a potion that has certain properties when imbibed but so far you have been unable to find a potion to reverse the process, which is why we are inviting you to Washing to to attend a meeting with our head of security and Chiefs Of Staff. Please bring with you all documentation and a sample of the potion. A car will be sent to take you to the airport at 1800 hours, please be ready.
Secretary of state"

Kimberly was a law abiding woman and respected any directives from anyone in authority so she knew she had to go to Washington as ordered so she gathered all the documentation together placing it in a zip up folder, next she packed a small overnight bag with a change of clothes and undies not knowing how long she would be in Washington then she dressed in a mauve, wrap around dress that knotted at the waist. Then she sat down to wait.
 
Last edited:
I had paired the wrap dress woth matchng 2” heels so im like 6’ tall now as i sit waiting. An official looking car matching the description pulls up and i get in. I try to make small talk and ask what Washington woukd want me for and more importantly which members of washington. The driver is very vague not revealing too much, typical official, as we arrive we arrive at a large statehouse type building. i am told to go...
 
The car stops outside a large imposing house and Kimberly is taken to a large room, bare except for a straight backed chair and a metal table with leather straps at each corner, two burly men in suits were waiting inside.

"AH, Miss Cumstorm we have been waiting for you, before you are taken to the airport before your flight to Washington you will be required to hand over any weapons you may have, to ensure that you have complied with this request we will also frisk you which will involve an intimate examination off your body. You will be required to sign a consent form, if you don't we will conduct our examination in any manner we see fit."

He pointed to a form and pen on the table.

Kimberly was shaking as she read the form which said that she consented to all and
necessary examination of her body including penetration of her vagina and anus.

"Just sign it and get undressed so we can get on with it, or we'll have to strip you ourselves." Grinned one of the men.
 
“You cannot be serious! I will not comply!” I stammer thinking the request is just a sick joke. “ i am a highly touted professor not an inmate, who’s idea wa this paper i am to sign i demand to know” standing there arms crossed, breasts heaving up and down hnder dress as i was shocked and blush a bit at the request a seemingly tense standoff ensues as i demand to talk to higher ups but the two goons offer no ckear answers just the typical Washington double talk as they ...
 
They warn her again that they will carry out their 'frisking' as they call it no matter what, but it would be a lot easier on her if she would just sign the consent form. Kimberly is adamant that she will not sign anything that allows them to invade her body at will.

"Oh well Miss Cumstorm you've made your decision so we'll start off gentle, do you have any weapons of any sort about your person? Apart from those two perky bombs on your chest."

Hr grinned as he lewdly cupped her tits through her dress weighing them in his hands and bouncing them up and down.

"Hmmm very nice, we'll see to them in a little while, Now are you going to cooperate and get undressed or shall we do it for you?"

They crowded her and began untying the knot that held her dress together.
 
“I demand you stop!!” I stammer. My chest rising and falling from the tense build up. I smack hands away and am about to make a call on my cell, when it is snatched away. “This will be returned upon your compliance” one guy says. With that my arms are held and pinned behind my back as the other approaches me saying “ now where were we Professor Cumstrom? Oh yes your dress!” He smirks as he....
 
Kimberly's dress is untied and peeled back so her long legs and sexy panties are open to their hungry lust filled eyes. Her breasts were heaving in her bra as she panted hard, realising that this was going to be far more than an examination of her holes.

"Hold her head back Billy boy, she has to have her tonsils tickled." Chuckled the first guy as he pulled out a monster of a cock and began rubbing the precum leaking from the tip all around her lips. She felt her head being pulled back until she was looking up at the ceiling and her head held still by her her hair.

"Is that okay Davy?" asked Billy, one hand sneaking inside her bra and rolling a little nipple between his fingers as he squeezed and twisted it until both nipples hardened to little engorged hard berries.

"Perfect Billy let's see how the professor likes the taste of a hard cock in her throat."

He pressed the tip of her cock against her tightly closed mouth, with a snort he simply held her nose until she was forced to open her mouth. He then began to fuck her face , his balls slapping against her chin and drool leaking onto her lips.

"Tasty ain't it professor?" he chuckled as his salty cream gushed down her throat. "Be best if you swallow it honey, otherwise you might drown."
 
Struggling in the chair clad in a matching lavender lace front hook bra and string bikini panties and heels as my mouth is “examined” hands held by the other so i cannot block. Moments later my head is held in place and im forced to swallow. After i do gasp “bastards i demand this ends now im an important professor”. One goon says “miss Cumstrom the weapons search has only begin please comply as they pount to the table. Staring at them with daggers i refuse as they....
 
They hoist her up onto the table, one at her head the other at her feet, as they carry her over to the table the one at her feet slides his hands up her long shapely legs and between her thighs , forcefully keeping her legs open. Her hands and ankles were bound in the leather straps at each corner so she was stretched out on the table like a star.

"You know you could have avoided all this if only you had signed the consent form but then it's possible you like it rough, if so we can be as rough as you like, rough and dirty, degrade you, humiliate you, fuck you until you can't get enough.

Grinning he takes a pair of large scissors and begins cutting her dress away from her and then her bra was snipped in two and the shoulder straps and finally the cold steel slid under her panties and she was laying completely naked on the cold metal table, trembling as she realised she wouldn't be free until the two of them had used her as they promised.
 
My eyes grow wide as a metal arm lowers from the ceiling and a small cylindrical object enters my pussy. On a tv monitor i blush as its a canera and i see the inside of my own pussy walls. Suddenlyit begkns pumping at the speed of a jackhammer. I have bo recourse but to breathe heavily as the speed in which it pumps is at a furious pace. I am told it is “collecting” data like a swab test and its “standard” protocol. After about 10 minutes its ceases and retracts back into the ceiling. “More vaginal readings needed” one mutters. Just then one of the goons presses a button on a console and up from the floor another metal arm. Attached to this is....
 
Attached to the tip of the second robotic arm is a cock shaped dildo with tiny stiff hairs bristling all over it. The two guys grin as Kimberly's eyes open wide,

"Wait until she realises where its going." says Billy, who seems the senior of the two.

"Can I do it this time Billy, I'll be more careful, I promise."

Billy thinks for a minute,

"Yeah ok Davey, you need the practice, turn her over."

Gleefully Davy throws a lever and the table top revolves leaving Kimberly hanging face down under the table top. Davey operates another lever and s section of the table top slides away with just Kimberly's pink ass showing.

"Go on Davy get on with it, remember, not too deep too fast, slow revs on the dildo."
 
Last edited:
I squeal a bit as it darts in my tight ass causng my whole body to tense up, then the motions of the “probe” slow down causing spasms of my lower half, my muffled protests fall in deaf ears as one of the men just coldly say “just protocol Professor Cumstrom relax please”. Moments later the probe is removed and the table top is turned back so i face upward like before. Clad just in my heels as im bound to the table pretty much spread eagle. I hiss “ is your “search” or “protocol “ done yet?” Hreathkng a bit labored now. The two look at each other and it seems like they are no where near done as they walk closer to me and say....
 
"Sorry, we're not done yet, any foreign bodies in your mouth? NO? Not yet anyway."

Grinning one holds her nose so she has to open her mouth to breathe and a large bulbous cock head is between her lips and pushing towards her throat,

"No biting now, if you bite you'll be here for quite a while longer."

Kimberly's head is tilted back over the edge of the table as Billy's long thick shaft forces its way into her throat, Kimberly is gulping and gagging for breath as Billy points to her neck and chuckles to Davey,

"See that son? That's my cock you can see moving in her throat, I bet he's a great cock sucker. Are you a cock sucker Professor?"

Billy laughs like a maniac as he jets several loads of hot cum into her throat and then pulls out,

"Your turn Davey see if you can get as deep as me."
 
Gasping for breath i hiss “ I will have both your jobs for this!” “Just comply professor it wil be easier”. With that the other one “searches” my throat as they both openly make lewd comments on my perky chest and long legs as im more or less being made to suck their cocks. The one wirh his cock in my mouth explodes making me swallow his load as well. As i recover from that. I wonder am I done yet with this “search” or will they claim I still need checked out.
 
Kimberly is almost choking on the hard meaty cock in her throat and the room is swimming in front of her eyes when it is suddenly pulled out and the semen she was about to swallow landed on her face and body, feeling hot and sticky but a voice she couldn't recognise saying,
"Alright you two have overstepped the mark, get her cleaned up and dressed and take to the car for transportation to the airport, I'll deal with you when I return."

She was washed and dressed by her two assailants who kept blaming each other for fucking her and then begging her to deny that she had been assaulted and say that she enjoyed what they had done and was so disappointed that it had been brought to an abrupt end. The younger one, Davey, told her that he had a wife and two small children and if he lost his job through this he would lose his home,his wife and children. Kimberly was so concerned about this that she promised to say that she instigated it by teasing them and showing them her tits and pussy.
In the car the guy that interrupted them sat in the back with her and listened to her story.

"I don't believe a fucking word of it, I know those two of old, it's not the first time they've done something like this, but if it's true you won't object to giving me a blow job on the way to the airport will you?"

Once again Kimberly had a thick hard cock fucking her throat.
 
“I most certainly will no.....mmpphh” ny sentance cut off as the driver grabs my head and forces his a*****y exposed cock into my mouth. “Very good professor. Not a word of this for ummm “security” purposes. I gag slightly a few times as he pushes my head down so i have no choice to suck or be gagged. I try to pull my head off as i feel his large cock beginning to pulse meaning he was close. As he reaches the parkkng lot of where I am to droppped off at, he holds my head firm with both hands as he....
 
He pushed her head down onto his thick cock, filling her throat with his meaty shaft and thrusts back and forth guiding her head with his hands in her hair and then grunts,

"Oh fuck yeah, suck it, baby, swallow every fucking drop."

His creamy sticky jizz slides down her throat as she swallows, her throat working hard so she doesn't drown in his hot spunk, her belly swells with the huge load he deposits in her mouth, then she is pressed into kneeling on the leather seat and her ass is pulled high into the air as he worked his cum covered cock into her tight brown hole.

"Remember, not a word about this to anyone, I'll be waiting for you when you come out and believe me I'll know if you've said anything."
 
Back
Top