michelle obama - the criminal! scumbag total cunt

jeninflorida

Literotica Guru
why doesn't the media talk about what a pile of pig shit Michelle obama in? that woman is a fucking criminal and that's why she lost her license to practice law.

proof that the obama's are fucking criminals

She still has a law license, dumbass.

once again, you are wrong! wake the fuck up you dumbass. michelle obama was stripped of her license for being a criminal!!!!

sorry, that reality sucks for you obama slaves

once again, you are wrong! wake the fuck up you dumbass. michelle obama was stripped of her license for being a criminal!!!!

sorry, that reality sucks for you obama slaves

Let's check the FACTS

Q: Did Barack and Michelle Obama “surrender” their law licenses to avoid ethics charges?

A: No. A court official confirms that no public disciplinary proceeding has ever been brought against either of them, contrary to a false Internet rumor. By voluntarily inactivating their licenses, they avoid a requirement to take continuing education classes and pay hundreds of dollars in annual fees. Both could practice law again if they chose to do so.

So, Jerry, you are regurgitating bullshit some asshat made up and circulated. You are telling lies. However, because it fits with your worldview there is nothing anyone can say or do that will get you to stop lying.

Baby Jesus cries when you lie Jerry.

motivator1952832.jpg

help me understand, how the fuck did you get to be so mentally damaged? drugs? lack of oxygen? drugs? smoking too much obama ass juice? drugs?

the truth of the matter is that she would have lost her license for a criminal act. that is the reality. however, michelle obama is one smart criminal and knew she fucked up and that's why she surrendered her license.

also, lets face it even though the obama's are complete fuck up the media loves them. the obama make Hitler look like Mother Theresa

barracade obama, gave up his license due to the simple fact that he's a mental fuck up and unable to perform attorney services.

lets face it, obama are non Americans and total fuck ups.

help me understand, how the fuck did you get to be so mentally damaged? drugs? lack of oxygen? drugs? smoking too much obama ass juice? drugs?

the truth of the matter is that she would have lost her license for a criminal act. that is the reality. however, michelle obama is one smart criminal and knew she fucked up and that's why she surrendered her license.

also, lets face it even though the obama's are complete fuck up the media loves them. the obama make Hitler look like Mother Theresa

barracade obama, gave up his license due to the simple fact that he's a mental fuck up and unable to perform attorney services.

lets face it, obama are non Americans and total fuck ups.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

PS:
Thank you Jerry. You make an excellent lab rat.

You can almost see the spittle flying from Jen's lips as it furiously mouths the words being misspelled in every post. :cool:

clearly you are a desperate welfare slave...thank GOD we don't live your fucked up way.

it must really suck to be you, after all, you surrendered your balls in your welfare quest

I can think of someone worthy of being called a cunt, but it would not be Michelle Obama.

I can think of someone worthy of being called a cunt, but it would not be Michelle Obama.

well, if you wanted to be called a cunt okay. I don't know you and don't care. But since you are one of the obama kind, you lack pride and self worth.

Michelle Obama is one angry cunt ....

I'd give a rat's ass what she thinks about anything if she had any real power.

Michelle Obama...

Has all the class. poise, intellect and human heartedness shit headed Tea Baggers:devil: like you lack. Don't blame her for your lack of everything that counts, loser...

Back