Jenny's Cottage

JennyNo1

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 1, 2010
Posts
23,453
As I sat out on the patio last night, I decided it was time to reopen the cottage to visitors. I need the company! I've been here all along, so nothing has changed - the bar is stocked, the pool and hot tub are open for the time being, and if you had a room, recliner, or special spot before, it's still here waiting for you. To quote the intro for the original cottage:

It's just a little cottage, a charmingly fairytale type of place, set a short way back in the woods...close enough to the city that all of the conveniences are nearby but secluded enough to be very, very private. Inside, there's every comfort, from squishy sofas to big screen TV's to a nice big roaring fireplace and fully stocked bar. Upstairs are plenty of rooms with comfy beds and all manner of accommodation for various types of, ummm....."preferences". ;)

... friends old and new, drop by and feel free to post pics, stories, memes, ideas, etc. or just chat and shoot the breeze. The door is always unlocked, so come on in. All I ask is that you keep it light and upbeat and not get too carried away with "stuff" downstairs - if that happens, just carry it upstairs.

I hereby declare the cottage REopened!

 
Hi Jenny. Can I have a room please? Something quiet, but with good light in case I get the inspiration to draw or paint something. :eek:
 
From the outside, I would have never guessed that this place has an indoor swimming pool! The architect really did a great job with the layout.
 
Such a beautiful little cottage, Jenny. Do you have a room with an ocean view?:)
 
Well, it does have one of those retractable tops so it's open in the summer. ;)

You need a sign outside that proclaims "sometimes I go topless". A bumper sticker stating the same thing goes well on a convertible too. And draws many a gawk from male drivers passing by.
 
Thanks! Got any tropical drinks?

Sure! What color?

1776843-bigthumbnail.jpg
 
Not sure if I'm safe here; the original Cottage was where CNC poked out my eye, and made me a ghost!
 
Not sure if I'm safe here; the original Cottage was where CNC poked out my eye, and made me a ghost!

Well, you got here first this time, beastie dear! Besides, I went through and did a sage cleansing this morning, so no ghosts here!
 
Back
Top