Virginia!!

I was just looking at different weather sites. My area is getting any where from 2-4 inches - 18-24 inches..... I am hoping its the smallest amount... UGH

Yes I am with you too!! I have weekend plans and actually want to celebrate my birthday out side the house :) oh well fingers crossed right !

Yes I am with you too!! I have weekend plans and actually want to celebrate my birthday out side the house :) oh well fingers crossed right !

They have upped us to 6-10 inches. I have a feeling we are getting more than that though :(

Happy Early Birthday! Maybe you can celebrate inside ;)

How many inches are you expecting tonight? I wish my wife would take my 6-7 but looks like we will get 19 if they are true.

They have upped us to 6-10 inches. I have a feeling we are getting more than that though :(

Happy Early Birthday! Maybe you can celebrate inside ;)

Thx! I always have a backup plan so I'm sure something will work itself out!!

But nothing better than waking up to 14 inches and a snow day from work...Only means I've got the whole day to be lazy in bed and play!! :)

Have a good day folks and be safe out!

Thx! I always have a backup plan so I'm sure something will work itself out!!

But nothing better than waking up to 14 inches and a snow day from work...Only means I've got the whole day to be lazy in bed and play!! :)

Have a good day folks and be safe out!

Only thing that makes it better is not getting a snow day, and being stuck at work in the snow and cold:( lucky!

been a while since I have seen this one...

Central RVA, with my 804 in the air

Now that that is out of the way...
It was simply wonderful yesterday. Today looked just as wonderful, but the wind & temperature drop kills that illusion really fast.

yay, another sporadic nice day tomorrow! Soon we'll be complaining at how hot it is, but wow, what a crazy winter we've had!

What are y'all up to this weekend?

(waving from NOVA, a little south of DC down 95)

Friday

Nice to see this thread back. Warm sunshine very soon, hang in there everyone. New bathing suits all around. Until then, huddle up.

Just wanted to say Hi to all the lovely ladies of Virginia. Been away for a while but thought I would check things out again. Hope to hear from the ladies.

Back