-New Member-

viskalvaere

Really Experienced
My random chat thread

Hello :D I just joined and hope this is ok to post here. I don't want to say a lot about myself because I'm shy and just looking around but if anyone wants to chat that would be nice :D

I decided to update this thread instead of making a new one. I hope that is alright. How is everyone today? Anyone fancy a chat?

Last edited:
Welcome to Lit!

Probably the best way to get to know people is to post around. There's a variety of types of threads: word games, various topics, pictures etc.

Of course, since you've started your own thread, people can get to know you here too.

I see a lot of interesting threads but I feel like I'm intruding on someone else's ongoing conversation :(

I see a lot of interesting threads but I feel like I'm intruding on someone else's ongoing conversation :(

Well, most people here are pretty nice and welcome new people, but it can be tough to just jump into a conversation.

The word game ones are wonderful places to just jump in. It's just come and go. Other ones like "ask me a question" "have you ever" are even better to get to know people.

Also, fill in your profile. It really helps. People like a little info about you.

I always forget about filling that stuff in. I don't really think I have a lot to say about myself and if I put too much in, I'd hate to think what if a family member or coworker saw it lol.

You are not intruding!! Just kiss, lick, sleep with, lust over or do what the thread says to do....and enjoy :D

Hello :D I just joined and hope this is ok to post here. I don't want to say a lot about myself because I'm shy and just looking around but if anyone wants to chat that would be nice :D

Welcome to Lit! Can be lots of fun, enjoy yourself.

Yeah since this place is pretty anonymous you can say whatever. For example;

I want to fuck the shit out of MBFemale.

See....like that Visk^^

Another example----And I would lick, suck and fuck Nick....just cause I think he is fuckawesome:D

Oh wow, I ran to the bathroom and made a cup of tea and my thread has lots of new posts now :D

Back