How many of us here are from the United Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not here to upset anyone. I'm well thank you :) but you don't know me lol as well as I don't know you. Hope you're good.
You're cooking as well?! very;)

Im impressed, crème brulé! that is no simple desert.
Now just to have the lit men get together and bake and cook in my kitchen hmmm (thinking face)

It was easier than I thought it would be, I think with extreme caution it might be possible in a microwave, on something like 10% power AND in a water bath.
 
Oh that will just upset everyone :) though I'm in Scotland and will be voting NO!!!
Btw how are you?

Sunny Scotland is nice and I'm cooking a nice roast. Very adventurous.

I'm a 'no' voter as well. In fact, I only know one person in my locale who has expressed a desire to vote 'yes.'

There is a terrible lot of media hype going on and it'll only get worse as the year progresses. <sigh>
 
Yep which is why I tend not to watch the news about most things. I like to find out what goes on in the world but when the pundits start giving opinions but in a way that is meant to tell ushow to think I switch off. Number one annoying newsreader for me is Jon Snow.
 
Yep which is why I tend not to watch the news about most things. I like to find out what goes on in the world but when the pundits start giving opinions but in a way that is meant to tell ushow to think I switch off. Number one annoying newsreader for me is Jon Snow.

Yes, why are the news channels so desperate to know what we think BEFORE broadcasting the news, these days?
 
morning.

don't mention the rugby, eh? :D

Urgh, horrible performance. Ireland were far more up for it than us, and the reshuffle of the backs didn't help.

Still, France will win the championship, they always do the year after a Lions tour!
 
Urgh, horrible performance. Ireland were far more up for it than us, and the reshuffle of the backs didn't help.

Still, France will win the championship, they always do the year after a Lions tour!

i didn't see any games at all. just picked it off bbc sport. i'm hoping quins can get past wasps today.
 
ha fair enough then squire

there are places in that shithole pattaya that show the games, but it's usually in titty-bars and they charge extortionate prices for a [small] beer.

i know there's the un-irish bar in chiang mai, too - but that's a loooooooooong way north!

anyway, it's time to get the boat to ranong. got to get to burma for the visa run today.

laters.
 
not flooded here, should count my lucky blessings, though if i get a power cut mid-conversation grrrrrrr
 
Got to love sunny devon at the moment. Everywhere like the proverbial otters pocket at the moment, and not in a good way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top