The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Bear...cooking together is so sensual and fun.... but I have you here now ...so get ready to snuggle!:kiss::heart:

Hang on while I clear off the couch and push it up close to the fire. HM and I cook together? We'd be lucky if both of us survived the evening! You are talking about two very decided, hard-headed and touchy mammals in the same room with sharp knives. This is not a good scenario.
 
Hang on while I clear off the couch and push it up close to the fire. HM and I cook together? We'd be lucky if both of us survived the evening! You are talking about two very decided, hard-headed and touchy mammals in the same room with sharp knives. This is not a good scenario.

Then it is probably good not to cook together..... so we will just snuggle:kiss::heart:...how is the old gang? Tom and Molly?
 
Tom seems to be in good form. Molly has had some health issues and a family crisis or two that is distracting her from visiting. Amy is back and snarky as ever. Otherwise, there are a lot of the old timers we don't see anywhere as often as we'd like.
 
Tom seems to be in good form. Molly has had some health issues and a family crisis or two that is distracting her from visiting. Amy is back and snarky as ever. Otherwise, there are a lot of the old timers we don't see anywhere as often as we'd like.

My health issues are mostly resolved. The family crisis is mostly over. But this isn't really a visit. I'm off to bed. Good night, naked people.
 
Sleep well, Molly.

And when you all drag yourselves up and a roughly vertical attitude, there's coffee on the side and Doughnuts on order. :)
 
The Naked Party is back at page one! :cool:


Rolf - I'll have a glass of sparkling wine, please.
 
Man this is hard work! (This thread is heavy!) :eek:

Finally - back on page one. :cool:

Hello Nakeds. :)
 
Maj! This is the naked party thread; get that lace off your butt this instant!

Like a cuppa java? (Oh, it's still morning here...)


Get my lace off? (It's transparent if you take a closer look.) ;)

What about your Santa hat?


I think it's time for a glass of white before dinner. :cool:
 
It's like my panama. Since it's the only thing I wear, I'm not naked until I hang it by the door. Which, you will notice, is where it is now.
 
Good Evening all.

I think a glass of something before retiring is indicated: Bianco & Lemon !
[I'm not allowed 'alcohol', but i guess a little in loads of lemonade don't count !]
 
But bear.....what about all that fur???? So you aren't truly naked!;):kiss::heart:

What? Are you going to say this human isn't naked?



141370d1269265691-i-love-hairy-chest-mmmmmmm-hairy_chest.jpg
 
Hello, all - been a while since I visited the party, but I'm warm and naked and it's sooooo good to be back :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top