New Story Advertisments

Matt Danger and the Case of the Bound Angel, 1

The bondage detective Matt Danger of “Hard-Boiled Dick” infamy is back in “The Case of the Bound Angel”

http://www.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=125065

After all the high seriousness of “House on Charlevoix” I wanted to have some fun with a cuir noire detetctive story. In Part 1 of “Bound Angel”, Matt meets with Dwayne Wayne “Buddy” Tremaine, the alcoholic zillionaire, and his young wife Felicia, as he learns about their co-ed daughter Beth, who keeps on getting kidnapped under rather suspicious circumstances.

The story got my second-ever “E”, which baffles me because it's really kind of a toss-off story done just for fun. Maybe I should do more...

---dr.M.
 
Last edited:
Ny newest story has now been posted. It's in the non-consent category (sort of a blackmail type situation.) Please check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks!

The Maid Ch.01


CM
 
Here's My Latest...

Gang, I'm inviting y'all to check out "Terry's Last Day at Work." It's about an inside salesman at a construction supplies warehouse who has to quit to go back to his home state for unspecified family reasons. The outside sales person, who is none other than the unstoppable Sidonie, decides to give him a farewell sendoff he'll never forget--in the venue which is so famliar to them both. But the party soon becomes a bit wilder than he expected...

It's in Group Sex.
 
understanding

chicklet,

well hun it must be good i was worried about you. fortunately i looked at some of your other work finding a little hope for you, not to mention a sense of humor and best of all irony. interesting mind you have, thanks for sharing parts of it.

"one of the more heart-shattering nights of my life"
 
VAMPIRE SEDUCTION is my new story, just up. It is my first time writing in the non-human category, so very interested to hear feedback.

For those of you who are not vampire fans, there is no draining of the blood or sacrfice etc (sorry if you are disappointed :D), and more about seducing the reluctant.

Hope you enjoy, cheers WT
 
CrimsonMaiden said:
Ny newest story has now been posted. It's in the non-consent category (sort of a blackmail type situation.) Please check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks!

The Maid Ch.01


CM

I read, I voted and now I am waiting. For part 2, that is.

:D
 
Yum!

wishfulthinking said:
VAMPIRE SEDUCTION is my new story, just up. It is my first time writing in the non-human category, so very interested to hear feedback.

For those of you who are not vampire fans, there is no draining of the blood or sacrfice etc (sorry if you are disappointed :D), and more about seducing the reluctant.

Hope you enjoy, cheers WT


I do love Vampire stories, especially done with a twist.

Very gorgeous darling, it's almost inspired me to write a hetero storyline for Rayne. I think it's about time he showed the other side of his nature.

xx Sadie

Falling like Rayne
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=109978
 
Oops! Forgot! Chapter 2 of Matt Danger and the Case of the Bound Angel: The Angel’s Tail was posted a few days ago:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=126191

In this chapter, tough detective work pays off as Matt stumbles upon young Beth and her would-be kidnapper. A stirring fight ensues, which leaves the bound beauty at the mercy of the unscruplous bondage detective.

The final chapter, Chapter 3: Ringmaster in the Circus of Ignorance was just submitted today and should be up within a week.

---dr.M.
 
Hello~

Seem's Literotica is like a little city...
and the more I stroll along, the more I find.
This thread has taken me to a handfull of
great stories. "Thank You."

So If this thread is for telling of our tales.
I submitted one this morning...

"Crotching Tiger and Ridden Dragon."

When its posted...I would love feedback on it.
I am very proud of it, and took more time
writing it than any other. (smiles)

"Bull in a China Store," my shining star so
far. And a handfull of others pending.

Dr. M~ I am fast becoming a fan of your
work Sir'. Very good tales indeed.
 
To all recent travelers here

Greetings:

Niyah2...
Please forgive my delay in sending feedback on "Our Story," which if anything like your "Him," is going to leave me stirred up.

Fluidinmotion...
I am past due to read and reply to now your second piece "John's Confession," which I look forward to reading (when my wife's not present).

Crimson Maiden...
I'm still haunted by Disobedient Slave. As I shared, taking a bath in private will never be the same.
Looking forward to reading The Maid and sending you my comments.

Black Tulip...
Still smitten by your remarkable Spy series. I must confess, now ... I'm not certain if I'm intrigued more with Dyna or with my imagination of the woman who created her.
I'll pick one of your recent "Non-Human" stories, read it, enjoy it, I'm sure, and send you my comments.

Dr_mabeuse ...
I admit, in spite of the obviously deserved praise over your writings, and the wide generosity you extend here on Lit., I was not inclined to read your recently released chapter, to risk getting hooked on a book that I wouldn't have time for these days. I'll do myself a favor, and honor you by reading one of your works.

Slick Tony, My Erotic Tail, WishfulThinking, Sadie Rose - and all other writers who visit this thread ...
I'll make it up to you, read a recent piece of yours over the next several days and provide you my comments directly. The above writers and a few others can attest to their appreciation of my feedback, which is typically in-depth.

Aquaglide1 ...
I can only imagine your appearance here means you have something up your sleeve (or under some garment?), inspiring a writing from you.

My request / invitation to you:

If you ...
read the first release of either of my first two stories thanks - don't bother rereading the revised version, instead read something else.

Otherwise ...
I invite you to read either or both of the two stories below - revised as of Jan 30, vote and leave public comment if you care to, but please send me at least a brief comment. Release any concerns with whether or not I'll appreciate your candid comments.

In gratitude,

Sky'
SouthSkyEyes

Of Two Friends and 30 fingers
Gender ambiguous friend shares (first person present tense) account of a Friday Night visit with friends Craig and Susan, involving a massage that turns sexual.
The "bent" here - is this story invites all to glimpse at the outer reaches of their sexuality, beyond the boundaries of gender, into the realm of self not often claimed either publicly or privately.

Shopping for that Special Gift
Personal account (first person present tense) of my embarrassing, humorous, and humbling shopping excursion to buy my wife a novelty cock.
The purpose of sharing this true-life-story is: 1) that I believe you'll get a good laugh out of it; 2) it may help encourage other men to buy their lover a toy; 3) sharing it indulges my exhibitionistic trait.
 
Last edited:
I have two stories that I am curious about. One, "I Install Cable for Lynne" has been posted for almost six months and has attracted only 3,320 views and six votes for a rating of 3.50. This one is E/C. The other, "June, Steve and I Call on Stacy", has been posted for over two months, and has attracted 9,479 views but only four votes, and has a rating of 3.75. This is Group Sex and the number of views is normal but the number of votes seems very low.

I think of both of these as being very hot stories but neither one has gotten any feedback of any kind and almost no votes. I am aware the names are not very inviting but they are part of a series and I like to be consistent in their names. I recently changed the descriptions of both of them. Can anybody tell me what is wrong with the two stories, by PM, feedback or PC?
 
Re: New story: Driving (into) Miss Mathers

creamcicle said:
This is a story about a 35 year-old high school histroy/drivers ed. teacher (Jill Mathers) and her friend Jenna, who take advantage of two 18 year-old students (Jason and Ricky). I worked pretty hard on developing the story, and I think people here might enjoy it. For those of you who like interracial or group sex scenes, I urge you to check it out!

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=105429

Thanks!

-C

This story I liked.:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :kiss: :kiss:
 
My newest story is up. It's my first try at Erotic Horror. I went more for subtle than outright fright. The italics are messed up, but the edited version has been submitted, so hopefully, that will be fixed shortly.

Soon, My Sweet

CM
 
The first chapter of the short novel that I wrote for the NaNoWriMo project has been posted. The other nine chapters are pending approval and should be posted over the next few days.

A Queen's Enslavement

CM
 
A question

Having never taken any writing courses (and never wanting too), I wonder if my writings are worth a shit? Also, for those of you who are regulars here at lit.com, the stories that get an editors pick, "E" I believe, they seem to be few.

Who does the selection for lit.com? Just curious.
Anyways, here's a like to one of my junkie stories.. Sorry it's so poorly written, but alas, those of us who are uneducated must work with the tools we have. Our imaginations!

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=112566

I dont personally think this is my best, but the story that I think WAS my best was poo pooed (sp?) and given a 0 (thats zero).
Sadly, the poster was annoymous and didnt give me the opportunity to ask what could've been done to write a better story.

The above story has gotten the "H" but not an "E"...lol

well wishes to all...

-kaz-

aka-kinkynkazoo
 
I just gave your story a read. It's a good hot scenario, but personally, I think stories written with even a partial second-person POV should be avoided. Also, you could use a bit of editing. Watch out for those homonyms (that spell checking programs don't always catch), like taught/taut, your/your're, throws/throes, etc. Keep on writing.

And lot of these stories that receive an E rating, I'm at a loss to see how they're that much better than mine, or a lot of the other stories I've read that haven't earned this accolade either.
 
Thanks for the input

Hey slickster.. Appreciate your input... and yes, the program I have for spell checking does a piss poor job of checking my spelling too. (laughs)

I find that when I'm in writing mode, it's fare easier just to write and worry about punctuation and such later. Sadly, time never permits me to do a thorough job.

Here's a list of KAZ stories (my pen name if you will) or as I like to call them, Bedtime Stories......

http://www.literotica.com:81/stories/memberpage.php?uid=266553


oh yah, and one poem that I'm not sure why I put on this site.

BTW...Slickster... I read your story about LOT... well written (both actually)
 
Its one hell of a good story.

CrimsonMaiden said:
The first chapter of the short novel that I wrote for the NaNoWriMo project has been posted. The other nine chapters are pending approval and should be posted over the next few days.

A Queen's Enslavement

CM


Hi Folks,
Crimson maiden has really written a great story A Queen's Enslavement.
http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=264586
It appears to be a really promising work of adventure.

Please comment.

Cheers,
Sam:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
Innocent Pawn Ch.05 is up!

You will either love it or hate it. It is in the non-consent / reluctance category, and about Isabella, who is kidnapped by Leonn for revenge against her father. Each chapter follows their growing enchantment with each other, even though he keeps her locked up and is trying to get her pregnant with his bastard. In ch.05, things start to come to head between them.
 
Last edited:
Re: Its one hell of a good story.

Scribbleros said:
Hi Folks,
Crimson maiden has really written a great story A Queen's Enslavement.
It appears to be a really promising work of adventure.

Please comment.

Cheers,
Sam:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Thanks Sam!

CM
 
Re: Re: Its one hell of a good story.

CrimsonMaiden said:
Thanks Sam!

CM
Thumbs up for part II as well. CM seems to have awakened my desire to read more of this. Keep them coming.

Cheers,
Sam :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
My Valentine's Day story is up.
A Valentine's Day to Remember

Any reads/votes/feedback is greatly appreciated.

CM (who is eternally grateful to wishfulthinking for editing it!)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: Re: Its one hell of a good story.

Scribbleros said:
Thumbs up for part II as well. CM seems to have awakened my desire to read more of this. Keep them coming.

Cheers,
Sam :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Thanks again. My authorpage is lagging today, so I didn't even know that part 2 was up yet.

CM
 
Back
Top