Category - Gay male??

Asbel

Really Experienced
I'm only posting here because I literally have no idea where to put this story.

If I write about a cuntboy (read: a dude with a twat), does it go in Gay Male, Fetish, or what?
I couldn't find any cuntboy stories, so I'm making my own. For some reason I don't think it would be well received in the Futanari category.

I'm only posting here because I literally have no idea where to put this story.

If I write about a cuntboy (read: a dude with a twat), does it go in Gay Male, Fetish, or what?
I couldn't find any cuntboy stories, so I'm making my own. For some reason I don't think it would be well received in the Futanari category.

I assume you're talking about fantasy guy-with-both and not trans men? I'd be inclined to look at where the futa stuff gets categorised (I know there's at least one, I saw it a few years back) and take that as a guide, but maybe SFF or Fetish.

I assume you're talking about fantasy guy-with-both and not trans men? I'd be inclined to look at where the futa stuff gets categorised (I know there's at least one, I saw it a few years back) and take that as a guide, but maybe SFF or Fetish.

Not a trans man, but not a guy with both. A guy with one instead of the other. Like a dickgirl, but in reverse. I guess it'd have to be fetish?

I would think fetish. This would be a very taste-specific turn-on, so that pretty much makes it a fetish, IMHO. Or possibly Transsexuals and Cross-dressers. But if you put it in the wrong category, the board moderators will move it. Not to worry.

By the way, it's an intriguing concept. I'll look forward to reading it!

Last edited:
The distinction is a transman wasn't born that way. This is without hormone therapy or surgery.

I think there might be some misunderstanding here; trans men (aka FtM) were born with vaginas and most still have them. Some do get surgery to transform the vagina into a phallus, but that's expensive and limited in what it can achieve, and not all are on hormone therapy.

Are you talking about somebody born with a vagina, but with male secondary sexual characteristics?

I think there might be some misunderstanding here; trans men (aka FtM) were born with vaginas and most still have them. Some do get surgery to transform the vagina into a phallus, but that's expensive and limited in what it can achieve, and not all are on hormone therapy.

Are you talking about somebody born with a vagina, but with male secondary sexual characteristics?

All right. A transman is born with a fully female body. They have breasts, curvy hips, female chromosomes, and then maybe have surgery or testosterone therapy to correct that, not necessarily the vagina but everything else.

A cuntboy in fantasy element would have a completely male body, voice, and physiology, but have a vagina where his dick should be, and he was born that way.

Cross dressing category

It is most likely best in the cross dressing category since it is not particulary gay (He has a vagina) or a specific fetish (it is cross dressing and nothing else)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm, maybe we should know what the story is actually about before assigning it to a category? Does this cuntboy have a platonic affair or unrequited love? Does he get bitten by a vampire? Does he fall in love with a much older paramour? Does he have incestuous relations with a sibling or parent? Does he engage in threesomes and foursomes and moresomes?

Back