Need category advice

Lucky102001

Virgin
I have a very specific reverse cucking kink. Because I write my stories as an expression of my fantasies, they all reflect this kink, and I'm not certain which category to continue posting in. There is some extremely mild bdsm (maybe a slap, bite or belt lash), there is power exchange, but I'm not sure it justifies bdsm. It could belong in fetish, but it also completely revolves around the wife and extramarital affairs. Cheating, in particular, turns me on. It's just not me who cheats.

I posted in Loving Wives because of the extramarital affair and mistresses etc., but it was suggested several times that this might not be the best category for me to post in. Can you help me decide?
I appreciate your time.

Lucky102001 , Obedience, Loving Wives
https://www.literotica.com/s/obedience-8

I have a very specific reverse cucking kink. Because I write my stories as an expression of my fantasies, they all reflect this kink, and I'm not certain which category to continue posting in. There is some extremely mild bdsm (maybe a slap, bite or belt lash), there is power exchange, but I'm not sure it justifies bdsm. It could belong in fetish, but it also completely revolves around the wife and extramarital affairs. Cheating, in particular, turns me on. It's just not me who cheats.

I posted in Loving Wives because of the extramarital affair and mistresses etc., but it was suggested several times that this might not be the best category for me to post in. Can you help me decide?
I appreciate your time.

Lucky102001 , Obedience, Loving Wives
https://www.literotica.com/s/obedience-8
I would go with LW but if you are afraid of trolls then Fetish might be better.

I think LW is the right place. keep in mind some of the trolls there will tell an author that no story belongs there if its not exactly what they want.

Categories

Your story has all three categories but the Loving wifes category is the main category in your story.

Back