The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We came, we saw, we laid flooring. I'm still tired, especially since I was running all around San Gabriel today looking at old Mission and Mission Style buildings. It certainly was fascinating but it certainly took the stuffings out of me. I think we're going out for dinner.
tired-sleeping-smiley-4634.gif

A bear without stuffings? Perish the thought. :D

Mission Style architecture is so cool. There's a bunch of houses here in Florida built in that style...or in what's called Mizner Style...a combination of Spanish and Italianate architecture...many date from the 1920's.

A bear without stuffings? Perish the thought. :D

Mission Style architecture is so cool. There's a bunch of houses here in Florida built in that style...or in what's called Mizner Style...a combination of Spanish and Italianate architecture...many date from the 1920's.

Hi Tom :D

Not really ... fourth is the one down day. Leave the fifth for Iowa as youngest is getting married on the sixth :)

Sonofagun! Well, congrats to your DD and her hub to be. I bet you and Wenchie are excited. Iowa's such a happenin' state too. ;)

Hi Trish. :kiss::kiss:

You have 3 grown children? You sure have kept your figure.

I have three boys and believe me they kept me in shape! Their dad was in the Navy(Security Group) so he didn't go on ships but he did go to Diego Garcia...so it was just the four of us....:kiss:

I have three boys and believe me they kept me in shape! Their dad was in the Navy(Security Group) so he didn't go on ships but he did go to Diego Garcia...so it was just the four of us....:kiss:

You and 4 men...no wonder you were busy...you know how helpless we are. :D

What was Diego Garcia like?

Oh wait...he went...y'all stayed?

You and 4 men...no wonder you were busy...you know how helpless we are. :D

What was Diego Garcia like?

Oh wait...he went...y'all stayed?

LOL last that I knew civilians were not allowed on DG....but we did live in South America, Scotland, and Iceland, and all over the states.

LOL last that I knew civilians were not allowed on DG....but we did live in South America, Scotland, and Iceland, and all over the states.

I bet the boys liked it. Was he an officer or a noncom?

I bet the boys liked it. Was he an officer or a noncom?

A Warrant Officer....and the boys loved the different places but it was very hard on them to leave their friends. We, the four of us were and are very close probably because of it.

A Warrant Officer....and the boys loved the different places but it was very hard on them to leave their friends. We, the four of us were and are very close probably because of it.

W/O's a good rank...he must have been Army or Air Force...I can imagine it developed quite a bond between y'all. All the service wives and brats I've met were very resourceful, inventive and personable...goes with the territory I guess. ;)

W/O's a good rank...he must have been Army or Air Force...I can imagine it developed quite a bond between y'all. All the service wives and brats I've met were very resourceful, inventive and personable...goes with the territory I guess. ;)

He was Navy....and yes I had to become very inventive with life but I wouldn't change or take back those years for anything.

We lived in San Diego for eight years, in Coronado on the beach. Soooo we spent most days there...the boys learned to surf and I watched the Seals train...it was a hardship;)

He was Navy....and yes I had to become very inventive with life but I wouldn't change or take back those years for anything.

We lived in San Diego for eight years, in Coronado on the beach. Soooo we spent most days there...the boys learned to surf and I watched the Seals train...it was a hardship;)

Oh yeah...Navy...duh! :eek: My uncle was a CPO4...a lifer...went in when he was 16 in 1929...there was no work...my grandma lied about his age...went thru WWII in the Pacific...quite a guy.

Tough duty station Coronado. ;)

Oh yeah...Navy...duh! :eek: My uncle was a CPO4...a lifer...went in when he was 16 in 1929...there was no work...my grandma lied about his age...went thru WWII in the Pacific...quite a guy.

Tough duty station Coronado. ;)

It was very hard but I survived it;)

Now give me kisses, I'm gonna go and write.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back