Labyrinth (1 male needed, PM if interested)

celestialdragon

his little one
Joined
May 7, 2013
Posts
25,323
I would like to do a roleplay following the storyline of Labyrinth, the 1986 film made by Jim Henson and George Lucas. I would like to alter the ending, having Sarah being seduced by Jareth and accepting his pleas and says yes to being his. Elated, Jareth returns Toby to his parents, as a token of goodwill toward Sarah and takes her as his own. They control each other, Jareth as Sarah's King, Sarah as Jareth's lover.

I would play the role of Sarah, I need one man to play the role of Jareth.
 
Sarah sighed as she looked at the dress Jareth had bought for her. Never in a million years did she imagine that she would be married to the Goblin King. But here she was.

"Thank you, Jareth," she said softly, kissing his cheek gently. "It's beautiful."

Slipping out of the jeans and T-shirt she had been wearing, she put the dress on, and it fit her perfectly. Smiling, she turned and looked at her husband. "You used magic to help with the fit, didn't you?" she teased, her voice light and airy. She ran a comb through her dark brown hair before giving a twirl in the cream colored gown. "You said there were more presents, my King," she added.
 
Jareth laughed softly. Sarah was a joy to be around, so full of life and energy and yes playfulness. He loved to please his wife. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out two boxes that would never fit in them. Magic did have it's uses. Opening the first he showed her the small delicate crown he had had the goblin craftsman make for her. It was made from the finest crystal that had been enchanted to never break, and decorated with precious jewels. The center piece was an emerald to match her eyes.

His second present was a necklace and earrings to match. Both were diamond with teardrop emeralds embedded in them. The necklace had a large one as it's focus point that settled in between her breasts.

"I hope you like them my queen. I have one further present, but that one will have to wait until tonight," he smiled.
 
Sarah squealed in delight at the jewels he was bestowing on her. She almost blushed at the mention of the last present. "Thank you," she said, putting them on immediately. She loved showing off her youthfulness and energy to him, she knew he loved it. She gave a small twirl again before kissing him on his lips. "I cannot wait until later," she said teasingly. "These are all very beautiful gifts, Jareth."
 
Jareth laughed at her delight. It had been three years since she had come to live in his world and things had certainly changed. She had brought joy and laughter and the world had responded to her creating new passageways and mazes with new creatures that were unlike anything Labyrinth had ever seen before. Jareth had had to wait three long years to make her his bride and queen of the land, but finally on her eighteenth birthday he had done both. Now he could not wait to show her the surprise he had planned for their wedding night.
 
Sarah beamed up at Jareth, kissing him. "Run along now, I know you have a committee meeting soon," she teased him, kissing him again. "You know where I'll be." Another kiss.
 
Jareth kissed her back and then reluctantly walked out of their room. He hated these meetings but as the King it was his duty. Walking down the halls His guards saluted him as he went. He waved at them as he passed and as he approached the meeting hall, the two guards came too a stiff attention. One began to reach for the door but Jareth just gestured and the door opened itself. The guard quickly stood back at attention and they both saluted as Jareth walked through. He smiled at the one who had attempted to open the door. "You must be new. Don't worry about doors when I am around, Just when it is the queen. Still good instincts." Jareth continued on into the room and the doors closed behind him. The older guard turned to the younger one. "Be glad for the queens influence sonny. Three years ago I would have been picking pieces of you off the ceiling." The other guard just nodded and looked forward his knees knocking together.

Inside the room Jareth sat in his seat and looked over the committee members. His chief of staff, Hoggle, A fairy, Didymus and a fiery. These creatures represented a good portion of what was out in the Labyrinth. Hoggle as the keeper was free to roam now and saw a lot of what was going on. Sir Didymus as the Queens champion looked in or her new areas and reported back to him. The Fiery kept an eye on all the crazy creatures and the Fairy was a natural spy as she fluttered all around the place. His chief of staff of course kept an eye on his castle and the Goblins.

"Well then, shall we get this over with. It is my wedding day and I have more pleasant tasks I would rather be doing," Jareth smiled.
 
Sarah sighed as she watched him leave her. She knew he hated these meetings as much as she, but she knew that everyone would do their best to keep the meeting short today. After all, it was their wedding day.

Saving the dress he had given her, she slipped into her jeans and T-Shirt again before going to observe a new part of the Labyrinth. She had gotten the report from Sir Didymus and wanted to see it for herself.

A few hours later, satisfied with the work, she made her way back to her new bedroom, that she now shared with Jareth. Dressing again for dinner, she dressed in the new dress and jewels and waited patiently for Jareth to appear to get dressed for dinner and escort her there.
 
The meeting had seemed to drag on but had been very informative. It seemed that the area of Sarah's influence was growing and the creatures inside of it were happy and productive. Even creatures living on the fringes were feeling the effects and becoming more joyful. The fairy had even told him that several of her kind had taken to flying through the area regularly just to feel the happiness and had begun to change themselves.

Jareth had even noticed Hoggle's usually dour disposition was becoming better each time they met. His Chief of staff had informed him that the goblins were also happier than they had ever been and production was up in everything. Jareth was happy with that and knew it was all thanks to his bride. Finally he was able to adjourn the meeting and he rushed towards his rooms. He was late for dinner and he was sure Sarah was waiting for him. Deciding not to wait he magically changed his clothes to a evening suit and opened the door.
"Ahh my dear sorry I am late. Allow me to escort you to dinner." Offering her his arm he began to walk with her to the dining hall, grinning from ear to ear.
 
Sarah laughed and smiled. "Of course, dear," she said as he escorted her to dinner. "How did your meeting go?" she asked.
 
"It was very interesting. It seems as if your presence here is causing the Labyrinth to change in new and exciting ways. I for one am glad to see it happen as well. The land has been stale for too long, it is about time something like this happened," he smiled at her.
"Now no more talk of meetings. Tonight we talk about us and our future together," he said kissing her hand as they strolled into the dining room.
 
She smiled and blushed a little at the kiss on her hand. "If that's what my husband wishes," she said teasingly.
 
The dining hall could seat up to 300 guests.Tonight Jareth had prepared a special area just for the two of them. They had already had a big state function meal today with all of their wedding guests and dignitaries, so tonight was just for the two of them.

He had set up a small table on the balcony overlooking the gardens they had put in together two years ago. Small witchlights illuminated the table, glowing different colors and he had draped soft silks above them to give them a sense of privacy. Jareth led Sarah to her seat and then sat opposite her and held her hands again. Using his magic he poured them a glass of chilled wine each. "I believe you are old enough now to try this my dear, but perhaps only one glass." Raising his up he tip it towards her, "To us, may we always be this happy." He took a sip and then gestured for the waiters to bring in the food.
 
Sarah smiled brightly, and echoed the toast, taking a sip of her wine. It was delicious, and she squeezed his hand happily. She looked at her husband, wondering what tonight would bring, almost quivering with anticipation.
 
Jareth made pleasant conversation over dinner, keeping things light and airy. He didn't want to give anything away about the plans he had for her tonight.

After they had finished their desert he looked at his wife. "Well my dear are you ready for the rest of your wedding gift's?"
 
Offering her his hand again he helped her to stand and began to lead her back towards their rooms. "Now if I told you then that would just ruin the surprise now wouldn't it."

It took them several minutes to walk back and by the time they got there Jareth was trying hard to contain his excitement. Opening the doors he escorted her to the bedroom and sat her on the bed.
"For my first gift of the night my dear I give you this," he said reaching into his sleeve and pulling out a crystal ball which he moved over his hands, back and forth before handing to her.
As she looked into it she could see a small child laughing and walking around inside a house.
her eyes lit up and Jareth grinned. "Yes my dear the goblin child,Toby. Now you can see him whenever you want."

Jareth then looked at her in the eyes and took the globe from her and placed it on the bedside table and took her hands in his. "Sarah you have made me so happy these past three years and Labyrinth is better because you are here. What you see in me I do not know but I am glad you do but this form is to old for you so," He got up and walked behind a screen and seconds later emerged from the other side and came back to kneel in front of her and clasped her hands again. "I believe this is better," he said with a lopsided grin and laughter dancing in his voice.

Where before he had been a 35 year old man he was now 22 years old. He still had the same wild hair and eyes, but now his face was more youthful looking and his body was more firm and developed. "Well my dear what do you think?"
 
Sarah laughed and smiled in delight. "Jareth, I love it!" She said, kneeling down with him and kissing him. She had always thought he was handsome, but was delighted that he had thought of her in terms of what she might be comfortable with. "Thank you, so very, very much."
 
Jareth was happy she was pleased with it. He had been thinking about it for awhile but had decided his wedding night was an appropriate night to change. He had informed his council that afternoon so they would not be surprised by his new form and they were spreading the news around.

Standing up and drawing his bride with him he kissed her deeply and drew her into a warm embrace. "My darling it is our wedding night and tradition demands certain things of us, but if you are not ready for them I will understand."
 
Sarah kissed him and hugged him back. "My dear, we have been waiting for this night since I arrived. I believe that I am ready, as long as you are gentle and patient." She gave a warm smile that was almost shy in nature, and her heart began racing in her chest.
 
Jareth nodded and began to kiss her with more passion, gently opening his mouth and allowing his tongue to run across her lips as it sought entrance to her mouth.
 
Sarah let out a sigh and allowed her mouth to be opened, kissing him with extreme passion, pulling him a little closer to her, drinking it in. She always loved it when Jareth kissed her, and this was proving to be the best kiss they had.
 
Jareth let his tongue enter Sarah's mouth for the first time. As their tongues began to tentatively duel he moaned into her moth as feelings of pure bliss overtook him. Her kisses had always been good before but this was like fireworks going off inside his brain. As he continued to explore her mouth he mashed his harder against hers and his kisses turned molten as his hands moved to her head and entangled themselves in her hair pulling her in closer to him.
 
Back
Top