Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeking Male Writer

Hello all :)
So after taking a break, since all my threads died (sad face) I am finding myself with more free time and wanting to take on some new stories. I have found some interesting posts here and am hoping to get them started, but I also have an idea for a story I would like to see played out.

Jumping on the bandwagon, I read and was obsessed with the Fifty Shades of Grey series, and I guess this story idea sort of is inspired in that since, though also from a previous RP I did entitled "The Farmers Daughters". The idea is this:

Your character is a wealthy businessman (whatever business you'd like him to be in), and fairly young for his amount I success, though not anything that would be realistic. For some reason (hopefully you can help me come up with it) he moves himself to the small town of Covedale, where he comes in contact with my character. Of course these details will need to be worked out, and I am open to suggestions :)

My character is a 19 year old girl who lives on a ranch with her older sisters as father. She's grown up very sheltered and still has her innocence, and has a very naive view of the world. Meeting your character she becomes intrigued with his life in "the city" and can't help herself from wanting to spend time with him. Your character of course would be vastly experienced in sexual aspects, and the main purpose of the story would be for him to sort of teach her about life and the world (lots of sex being among those lessons). Whether we tap into the D/s aspect is up for discussion and I am not opposed or requiring it. It's rather open ended and Id love to discuss possibilities with a writer.

I'm looking for someone who won't bail on me halfway through the thread. I am a fan of detailed posts, though of course I know all posts can be five paragraph eassays. If you're interested in writing with me send me a pm with an idea of where you'd like to take our characters and I promise I will reply ASAP :)



Role Filled :) Feel free to read here
 
Last edited:
I had a couple of ideas in mind that I want to do, looking for a female partner.

A post-apocalyptic survival type thread dealing with a former soldier who survived the war after falling into coma during a enroute accident on the way to the front lines. After awakening a short or long time later, he tries to find a way to survive in the new world.


The second idea is a little different than normal. I want to try a Kamen Rider based thread. A little information about it can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Series. Basically it's like power rangers style, except it's one guy against a large entity bent on trying to dominate a single country, the human race, or just take the planet for themselves. During the long struggle, one of the females among the enemy ranks decides to switch sides after being charmed, or falling for the hero.

My ideas are pretty vague, but details can be worked out. Please PM if interested.
 
Feel free to utilize my topic list with other writers as well guys. :D


In order to avoid any misunderstandings any roles that will involve sexual themes must NOT be younger than 18 years old.

Men or Transexuals need not reply, it's nothing personal i just don't feel drawn to that kind of thing.

These will be Casual so... At least one paragraph "five sentences" per post. Please PM me if you are interested in doing a Roleplay involving any of these topics.

I'm willing to rp in e-mail, pm, thread, or instant messenger. I will probably limit my rp's to 3 at this time.

Open Slots

1.
2.
3.

Cheating

Cheating Boyfriend x Gal
Cheating Girlfriend x Guy
Cheating Wife x Man
Cheating Husband x Woman
Brother's Girlfriend x Wan
Sister's Boyfriend x Woman

Incest

Student x Teacher {Senior Year}
Big Brother x Little Sister
Little Brother x Big Sister
Step Brother x Step Sister

Other realistic human roles

Intern x Secretary
Intern x Boss
Babysitter x Parent

Reluctant/Non-Consent/Blackmail

College student x Young Professor
High School Student x Teacher
College Intern x Boss
College Intern x Secretary
Secretary x Boss
Police Officer x Woman

Threesomes

[In any of these rp's there would be no sexual contact between me and the other male. We would both be focusing on pleasing the female]

man x woman x man
woman x man x woman

Character Sheet

Name:
Appearance:
Age:
Race:
Background:

Things i don't do:

This list is not limited to just what is here. I'm still learning what i will and won't do. If by chance you do something that is a turn off for me... i can't promise that i'll be interested in continuing with the "game." It's nothing personal.. ^^

Scatt , Pee, Beastiality, Pain, BDSM *Except possible light tying down and spanking, *Blood*unless you're a vampire
 
Looking for ...

I am looking for a women to help fill in the details and write her role.
My character just moved back to his home town after going to school out of state. at a big welcome home party your character comes up to me and offers a trip to the Caribbean. Her and two of her friends planes the trip and at the last minute one had to back out. You thought that if would be a good chance for you and me to catch up. our characters were close but grew apart in his absence. he had no idea that she had become such a sexy tease. her friend can be wrote in or left out. send me a pm if you are interested.
 
So I have been in the mood to start a couple new stories here on Lit. I have a few ideas in mind that I will post below. Feel free to pm me if you are interested ladies.

1- Brother/sister
2-Son/mother
3- Nephew/Aunt
4- Cousins
5- Sister's best friend/brother
6- Girlfriend's mother
7- Girlfriend's sister

Any other ideas you can think of feel free to send me a description in a pm.
 
Ladies I've been looking to do a mother-in-law/son-in-law roleplay. I am also available for other options. Pm me with your thoughts please.
 
Im interested in starting a thread based on the Sword of Truth books. I would like to create a character that is either a confessor, mord sith or sister of the light or all three combined into one. If anyone is interested please PM me. If you are looking to see what kind of writing I do, it is best to check out my writing on my other profile "Kaena"
 
So I'm still interested in doing a thread based on The Vampire Diaries ! I have a serious obsession with the sesries...and well, I would just love to play out the role of having two sexy brothers head over heels in love with me, somewhat fighting for my affection, and yet I'm trapped in the middle, clueless to what I really want. With one brother (Stefan) , my character(Elena) feels safe, loved, he's the perfect boyfriend.

But with the other brother (Damon) , my character gets to experience the wild side, she gets to live, she's attracted by the bad-boy image, how he hides his feelings, and yet he will come to life when around her, letting her through his shell, letting her see the real him.

Damon allows Elena to live, and Elena brings the better side out in Damon. Stefan's perfect for Elena, but Elena's not sure she just wants him anymore.

I've never seen a Vampire Diaries roleplay on here..either I'm COMPLETELY blind, or there's the fact there just hasn't been a TVD(The Vampire Diaries) thread on here! Why?!!!! Am I the ONLY one into TVD? Please, tell me someone out there is with me?

*Puppy face*
 
Hello all. I'm looking to jump into some roleplays after a long absence. I'm open to just about everything but I am partial to Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or Historical roles.

I try to post as often as possible and I try to match my partners posts in length. If you need a partner send me a pm. Thanx.
 
My wife's best friend

I'm looking for a female writer (or two) to play the part of my character's wife's best friend. She comes to live with us for an extended period of time and she's caught in the middle between her loyalty to my character's wife and her attraction for my character. The thread is all about sexual tension and inner conflict, and could very well work with two ladies if both can write at least once a day and not hold us up. I'm looking for writers who can describe the inner conflict and how they feel about the tension, rather than just describe actions. I would start with one lady though, if anyone is interested in this direction, please PM me to discuss possibilities.

Darel
 
bump

A long time ago, I was writing an SRP called You Don't See What We See
I'd love to write the Aeon character again, maybe battling the MechHorde.
You would NOT be writing the Flux character, you'd be creating your own.
Read it, if its something that appeals to you, and you think your writing will go well with mine, let me know.

(note: I write with women, exclusively. Sorry boys)
(also, I understand that the language gets kinda out of control at the end there...I was still learning that voice and style...I'm much better with it now, I promise)
 
Bump. I found one female writer but still need more. Plus, I'd like to add a male writer; we can talk about your role and see where you fit in.

Barely Legal needs writers, particularly females. The first three posts have been made by the host and included available characters IF someone wants to play them. Or, new characters can be written, of course.

Also looking for one female for "The Farmer and her Daughter". You will write both the part of the Farmer and her daughter.
 
Last edited:
Looking for a role to start. I am pretty much up for any roles but really only looking for a small group or a m/f role.

some ideas are, but not limited too:
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Firefly
Marvel or DC comics


Just pm me and we can go from there.
 
League of Legends?

Any writers interested in a League of Legends thread? I'm not expecting a vast knowledge of the game lore - hell, I've played since beta and I can't say I've kept all with all the little stories Riot has put out over the years. In any case...there be some gorgeous champions to be had. And lots of skins to choose from, rofl.

I can see this working out very well as a group thread or a 1v1 - err, 1 on 1.

I imagine we'd want to play the champions outside of summoners rift, twisted treeline, or crystal scar. Such as, the champions are assembled for such battles - might as well be a tournament, I suppose - and the thread would cover their interactions between battles.

Anyway...send me a message if interested and we can work out the details.

League of Legends Champions
 
Last edited:
Bored, so I'm looking for a one-night RP over YIM. I'd prefer it be one of the following pairings: (*=interracial)

son/mom (or son/son/mom)
nephew/aunt
teacher/student (with me as student)
boss/employee (with me as employee)
guy/friend's mom
HS athlete/coach's wife*
pro athlete/mother of kid who idolizes me*

Let me know!
 
Vicarious

I am germinating the idea of a thread about a man and a woman, both in their 50's. They are on again/off again lovers, both workaholics committed to thier roles in business. In the past when they have been sexually and romantically involved, their sex life was not timid, with little in the way of limits.

But as our two main characters begin to move into thier mid 50s, they feel all of that getting past them. One day over lunch, they observe a young couple near them, and they wonder aloud if that young couple has had the opportunity to experience the unbridled sexual exploration that they did years ago.

I would like a female writer to play my 50-something professional woman. I see this story involving the older man and woman interacting with younger people, acting as sexual mentors to a collection of younger people. Eventually, if the thread goes well, younger characters will be brought in.

Ladies, if you're interested, send me a PM. I'm looking for a mature lady, or at the least a younger woman who can take on the role of a mature lady.
 
I have about three threads that my partners haven’t shown up for the last 10 days, I wouldn’t mind rping with any female that is looking for a male player.

Also still looking for a female to play a vampire
PM me
 
Ok, so I'm not sure if the people I roleplay with will read this but seems easier than sending separate messages.

Firstly I am sorry if I haven't responded to any roleplays in the last couple of weeks, I hope to get a response up ASAP.

Secondly, any roleplays where you haven't responded in more than like a month (with a couple of known exceptions), I will be looking to delete my supscriptiom to them, so let me know if you want to continue or if there's any other ladies that want to take over particular roleplays I'm involved in.

Thirdly of any female writers would like to start a new roleplay then message me and hopefully we can come up with something together. I'm pretty easy and open kinks, scenarios. I love detail, build up, description and anticipation.
 
Hello all,

Looking for a female roleplaying partner to write with. I'm not as prolific a writer as some of the others on here, but I can still write posts of decent length and detail. While I'm not the kind of writer who can type pages upon pages of text (as much as I'd like to be sometimes), I am definitely not a one-liner and will do my best to write posts of a decent length.

Good grammar and spelling is a must!

I'm looking for a female writing partner to join me in a roleplay as a succubus who visits me as her prey.

Sometimes she visits to feed, sometimes just to tease and torment me, or to give me little instructions on what she'd like me to do and promising a reward if I obey, all of this just according to her whims, in a sort of domme/sub relationship. I'd be open to making this either a long or short term RP and doing in a thread or over IM.

If anyone is interested, PM me to let me know.
 
Last edited:
Scars Run Deep

Hello Literotican's I lost some peeps and I have one game running right now but I wanted to go with a sexual and romantic theme.

My concept lies in a vampirexvampire or possibly vampire human. The character I look to play would be a vampire who has existed for centuries. Though he strives to continue his existence he grows weary from an emotional scar and events from his past. Simply put its a creature who has taught himself to be alone who desperately needs someone to help share his burden. He knows love exist and for centuries he has seen it all around him but he does not believe he could ever love again. The game would center around the characters romantic development with story plots and ideas I have along the way. Betrayal, murder and the like.

Do not get me wrong I want this game to explore sexual identities of vampires but I want it to be a little deeper then that. Especially if the female character is going to be a vampire. A creature that knows love so fresh from mortals meeting a creature that guards his heart closely. Aside from that we can discuss concepts and ideas but the idea really just struck me and I would like to pursue it.

Please contact me if interested. This can be over forums or over a messenger service.
 
Hey everyone. I am in the middle of starting up a new group RP and would love to have male and female players. Here you can find the OOC.


Edit - Female players needed.
 
Last edited:
Looking to start one or two more threads if anyone is interested. I'm bisexual, so male or female writers are welcome. I've included a couple of pictures of characters that I would like to play.

http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o619/xFDollx/gf.jpg

http://hostmynudepics.com/viewer.php?file=56127119915527869692.jpg

http://hostmynudepics.com/viewer.php?file=29130455395521992571.jpg

http://hostmynudepics.com/viewer.php?file=96272193562396639933.jpg

If you are interested in any of these pics or have an idea of a story, PM me

Thanks to everyone who responded to my post. If I haven't gotten back to you yet, I will as soon as possible.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top