Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one else seems to find it as amusing as I do that you can pre-plan your cremation online. I have a great plotline I'm outlining because of this, and kind of hoping life imitates art.

However, why does it cost $1220 to by roasted, ground and dumped into a cardboard box? If that's how much it costs, Folgers is operating at a loss.
 
No one else seems to find it as amusing as I do that you can pre-plan your cremation online. I have a great plotline I'm outlining because of this, and kind of hoping life imitates art.

However, why does it cost $1220 to by roasted, ground and dumped into a cardboard box? If that's how much it costs, Folgers is operating at a loss.

I'm using a cremation in an up and coming story also.

Is that $1220 by the pound or does one price fit all?

A crematorium does a little more than roast. It consumes everything but hard bone and basically the minerals. There is very little grinding at the end.

Thankfully beans are easier to roast than people. :D
 
I have a SL based on a woman planning her own death. It's actually funny so far, in a very black humor sort of way. Part of the research was looking up various methods of body disposal.
 
It disturbs me that I want a glass of wine at 4 in the afternoon.
It disturbs me even more that I forgot to buy some when I went to town.
 
I have never been so thankful for my tolerance for screamingly loud music as I am lately. Phone rings, pop in the headphones and crank up the Blue October.

Saving. My. Life.
 
I lost hard at the poker tournament. But I won a T-shirt in the side game I played, then I got a ride home because my father (who I rode out with) was doing so well. He came in 16th, and will be going to a national tournament in Atlantic City in the spring.

Congratulations Dad.
 
You're not mistaken, I haven't been around in... well, a long damn time. Just thought I'd stop in and see what was shakin'. :)

Welcome back there old ducky. Hope this is a thing that happens more often. You have been missed. Must be post holiday depression. Even Joe showed up for a post or three.
 
They were trying to ship the steel for a construction site here to the office... My boss thinks I'm off my game? How about giving them the project address next time?
 
I will always come in second to his family.
No matter how badly he talks about them, how much he complains about them, how much he says he hates visiting them.
He will always jump when they say jump. In fact he will always jump even if he just thinks they might want, or need him to.
Despite moving 2 1/2 hours away to "get away from them."
 
I thought I would be done in 45 minutes, but it took me over an hour to shovel all of that snow. And I have to walk through more of it to get lunch today (I have a free coupon :D ).
 
He ordered it 10" short... He ordered the beam 10" short... why do I bother telling him the lengths of things if he isn't going to listen to me?
 
He can always tip the walls in. :D

The walls are concrete retaining walls that are already poured...

Though I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted tilted walls. We have built them before. My boss does love "modern" design :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top