What color is your underwear?

Salvor-Hardon said:
punisher_symbol_new.jpg

But on boxers :D

You're so cute. :)

White cotton. I'm living on the edge, aren't I? ;)

Aurora Black said:
You're so cute. :)

White cotton. I'm living on the edge, aren't I? ;)

About as on the edge as red cotton is. Yes, I'm wearing underwear today, weird huh?

My Baby's Panties

She knows I like the feel and taste of her skin too much to have her wear any, but if she did, she have them pulled nice and tight to the side.

Salvor-Hardon said:
Nope, #12. I got promoted for meritorious devotion to the job :D

You sure that wasn't demoted for sniffing the products?? :rolleyes:

Black today, with a darker band that goes from the crotch over one hip and across the back. Very comfy and well wrorn. Blak bra too, strtch cotton with no underwires. Again, comfy over sexy :)

Colleen Thomas said:
Black today, with a darker band that goes from the crotch over one hip and across the back. Very comfy and well wrorn. Blak bra too, strtch cotton with no underwires. Again, comfy over sexy :)

I don't know Colly...I am trying to envision the darker band that goes from the crotch over to the hip, but I keep picturing the crotch part and can't get past it.... ;)

Honey123 said:
I don't know Colly...I am trying to envision the darker band that goes from the crotch over to the hip, but I keep picturing the crotch part and can't get past it.... ;)

It was part of a set at one time. The bra was black, with a band of darker black that crossed the majority of the cup on the opposite side. The bra died the final death long long ago, but the panties are still darn comfy and have held up remarkably well, considering the set was from Fredies.

Mmmmm

lovelorn4u69 said:
She knows I like the feel and taste of her skin too much to have her wear any, but if she did, she have them pulled nice and tight to the side.

Very nice details!

Back