So has anyone tried "figging?"

soupy said:
NO Report today..

Just went to the little market here in smalltown USA NO GINGER ROOT wassssss another day waited 59 years so and to think oy all I thru out can you freeze it?

Yes you can freeze ginger although only recommended that you freeze for no longer than 3 months. Like ginger lasts 3 months in this household....

Small Oriental markets are good for getting hands of ginger. I got three and one was a twin or double hand.

Fury :rose:

market

FurryFury said:
Small Oriental markets are good for getting hands of ginger. I got three and one was a twin or double hand.

Small Oriental market here in smalltown, USA we don't even have a Oriental food place... We have to go 3 towns south and 3 to the north to find one. to the East many many miles and not sure were to start looking that way. There are International sections in demdar mega things up near those city folk. lol
Well have to feed the horses and hook then up fer dat trip to the big city now

soupy said:
Small Oriental market here in smalltown, USA we don't even have a Oriental food place... We have to go 3 towns south and 3 to the north to find one. to the East many many miles and not sure were to start looking that way. There are International sections in demdar mega things up near those city folk. lol
Well have to feed the horses and hook then up fer dat trip to the big city now

Well I guess you are in for a trip to get supplies then.

Have a fun trip!

Soupy,

Alot of the bigger supermarket (chain type) now carry fresh ginger roots - usually stocked in the fresh produce area. If they don't carry then ask the produce manager if he would order some. Tell them that ginger has wonderful health benefits and you are doing more chinese cooking. ;) I tried to search a couple of the places I shop online with but couldn't find any that ship fresh ginger. If you are still unable to find it, pm me and we can see about sending you a care package. :)

tried it today and liked it :)

FurryFury said:
Hi Cock Whore!

I'm glad you found the thread helpful and enticing!
Please do report in, there is so much more to know about this subject!

have to say it was not nearly as intense as i expected - however, we did hurry a little... but will do it much longer next time.

added a nice tingle in the air to my nipples
a slight warming tingle to my clit
just warmed by pussy
much warmer and tingly in my ass

did rev me up a little more than usual - but doesn't take much for that... *blushes*

but i do think wearing for longer will make a difference and plan to try using "aged" piece - assume peeled and ready but aged slightly - overnight???

cock whore said:
have to say it was not nearly as intense as i expected - however, we did hurry a little... but will do it much longer next time.

added a nice tingle in the air to my nipples
a slight warming tingle to my clit
just warmed by pussy
much warmer and tingly in my ass

did rev me up a little more than usual - but doesn't take much for that... *blushes*

but i do think wearing for longer will make a difference and plan to try using "aged" piece - assume peeled and ready but aged slightly - overnight???

Aged as I understand it is longer than overnight. The hand of ginger should totally grow some like mold I think it is?

I'm glad you had a good time with it.

I liked it best in my ass too!

Tonight is my last likely time to have sex for three - four nights. We'd better hit something. Don't know if it will be figging or an orgasm and release thing though because we've both been busy cleaning and working around the house today.

Which means my back is now killing me and I ran into a door knob with my ass , there will be a big bruise there. I also ran into the pointy frame around a window with my hip which will make another brilliant bruise. *grr* There was no pleasure in any of that damn it.

*sighs*

FurryFury said:
Aged as I understand it is longer than overnight. The hand of ginger should totally grow some like mold I think it is?

I'm glad you had a good time with it.

I liked it best in my ass too!

Tonight is my last likely time to have sex for three - four nights. We'd better hit something. Don't know if it will be figging or an orgasm and release thing though because we've both been busy cleaning and working around the house today.

Which means my back is now killing me and I ran into a door knob with my ass , there will be a big bruise there. I also ran into the pointy frame around a window with my hip which will make another brilliant bruise. *grr* There was no pleasure in any of that damn it.

*sighs*

sorry to giggle at the door knob part of your story - been there...

why so long hun? damn turkey getting in the way of things? I just had my "final" over lunch - will have to last me till Saturday... don't you just hate/love the torture of teasing yourself while you have to wait? as far as bruises - after our little experience this afternoon which also included a VERY nice and hard tit spanking - i'll be remembering til at least saturday and prolly have some bruises where the handprints still are *blushes*

thanks for the tip - i have my reserve ginger ready to peel and "age" till then.

happy basting ;) and hope you get what you want as well... :)

Thanks! I hope you get to have what you want and a very Happy Thanksgiving too!

The edge of the sill has caused a bone bruise on my left hip bone. The ones my dad used to say were so bad on my mother that it was like fucking rail road tracks. LOL! And ouch!

Well tonight will work, I hope. Last night he was too tried and wasted. Tomorrow night we will be up at his parents "lake house" which I call anal retentive house. Friday night I suspect he will again be worn out because of dealing with his family, cooking for mine before we leave Thursday and getting ready to run his game. Saturday we will play table top Vampire the Masquerade anywhere from 12-16 hours and he is cooking another turkey for that! Sunday he will recover but again I'm not sure he will want to have sex of any sort. Monday is the next most likely night after tonight.

All of this that we are doing btw, is NOT my idea but his. I'm grateful he likes to cook. I've never cooked a turkey in my life! I used to order them back when I was inviting 20-30 people to thanksgiving dinners. I'm a veggie.

Oh but the game! Yay! He is running his game! That part is super delicious and all too rare these days. I miss crawling into the skin of that character so much though I told him he could kill her and I'd be fine.

FurryFury said:
Tomorrow night we will be up at his parents "lake house" which I call anal retentive house.

What a perfect opportunity to drive each other nuts sexually and work on being silent (without a gag)! :rose:

Kierae said:
What a perfect opportunity to drive each other nuts sexually and work on being silent (without a gag)! :rose:

True dat!

In fact, it had occurred to me that a nice "walk" alone might help me live out some of my fucking in nature fantasies! I need to talk with him about that. Then I need to figure out how to get alone since walking is such a popular pastime with his relatives.

(To date I've never used a gag and I've always felt I had to be quiet.)

root

Over Hill and into DALE (felt good) caressed thru the valley and to gramas store we went

ALAS root in the bin
3 big pieces in the plstic bag WOOW what is this 10,000 people waiting in line with carts and carts Think there was some kind of fulish hoilday anear. lets see what is wrong with this picture

get in truck drive 35 min to big super diper extra large king size market. park walk 3/4 thru full parking lot walk fast to veggie area find roots ok not bad about 2 min in store now grab 2 pieces look new and off on the side these look older OK take one of those too. grap plastic bag shove everything andget out of this madhouse. take short cut walk towards the exit at registor 20 full with people squezze thru to get on check out side look on tip toes every line full mounds of carts piled to over filling ok this looks like a short line lite sign says about 7 items or less good this will be quick look ahead of me and every "LADY" and I use that term very lightly has her cart full to the top maybe they mean up to 7 carts.. 34 min later I have my change in hand and running to get the F*** out of this mad house in truck ok were is that little sucker ohhh here it is the one with a nub on the side snap its broke off ahhh no knife to scrape it smells fresh ok all i should need it the oily residue right I'm not sure now hell with it do it whats to loose... ahhh chinese reatuant next door and I am hungry ok lift SHIRTS squeeze and rub root nub on both nipples drive thru lots to next plaza lot around the snow thats still piles over 10 feet high around the light poles ummmm a slight tingle ohhh left one tingles more right hardly at all park truck and walk in I still can faintly smell root @ very heavy shirts on and a good winter jacket I sit down and order my pot of tea and get up to go to the buffet tables and HEY I don't feel anything whats this lasted 3 -5 min OK thats 1st time

Interesting report.

Now try inserting it in your urethra or ass. I think you find more sensation that way.

*chuckles*

Thanksgiving figgy pudding anyone?

ahh

Ok maybe I was expecting more

took veggie pealer nd took of all outer skin piece a tad bigger than my thumb out like two pinky fingers around

over 3 inches long guess measurement can't tell its still inside now
insert with out any lube well after rubbed on nipples again and head of cock and opened urthera hole and rubbed it for about min around and in before ass
inserted in and 1st thing I thought was COLD like a glass wand or the handel of a steel butter knife then slow very slowley started to warm/and slight tingle warmth increased slightly over the next 20 min or so sat on it with about 1/2 inch still out nice feeling and now I will have no problems to do it to my wife

bottom line I was expecting moe and was timid so took baby steps along the way now to wash it and try to peal some off and try again

To all thank you for your help and kind words from the bottom of my hart I mean it and thats with out my dum jokes OR should I say from my bottom THX couldn't resist it lol and turkey dinner will be a lot warmer this year

Good you tried it!

Don't forget to let one "hand" of ginger age and see how much greater the intensity is of that.

Also remember one person's slight warmth can be another's OMG that's hot!

*smiles*

soupy said:
Ok maybe I was expecting more

took veggie pealer nd took of all outer skin piece a tad bigger than my thumb out like two pinky fingers around

over 3 inches long guess measurement can't tell its still inside now
insert with out any lube well after rubbed on nipples again and head of cock and opened urthera hole and rubbed it for about min around and in before ass
inserted in and 1st thing I thought was COLD like a glass wand or the handel of a steel butter knife then slow very slowley started to warm/and slight tingle warmth increased slightly over the next 20 min or so sat on it with about 1/2 inch still out nice feeling and now I will have no problems to do it to my wife

bottom line I was expecting moe and was timid so took baby steps along the way now to wash it and try to peal some off and try again

To all thank you for your help and kind words from the bottom of my hart I mean it and thats with out my dum jokes OR should I say from my bottom THX couldn't resist it lol and turkey dinner will be a lot warmer this year
If you did all of that rubbing with one finger of ginger before you inserted it in your ass, you might have rubbed all of the oils off of it, before inserting. I'm not saying that's true, but next time, just use a potato peeler and slice off the top layer, exposing new ginger flesh and a new flow of oil, too. Then, pick one part of your body and only one part, to see if you get a different effect.

It could be your threshold of heat is higher than most, and it could also be your ginger is not aged enough for your senses. Everybody is different, and you might need aged ginger to get the warmth you desire.

So, next time, maybe just stick some up your ass, cutting a finger with a flange like a butt plug would have, and handle it as little as possible after you slice the layer off. You need to remove ginger only where it will be touching your skin (I guess you can taper it, for easy insertion, though). Also, if you are, DON'T WASH IT OFF after you slice that layer off, because you will also be washing off those precious oils, too.

Thx

DVS said:
If you did all of that rubbing with one finger of ginger before you inserted it in your ass, you might have rubbed all of the oils off of it, before inserting. I'm not saying that's true, but next time, just use a potato peeler and slice off the top layer, exposing new ginger flesh and a new flow of oil, too. Then, pick one part of your body and only one part, to see if you get a different effect.

It could be your threshold of heat is higher than most, and it could also be your ginger is not aged enough for your senses. Everybody is different, and you might need aged ginger to get the warmth you desire.

So, next time, maybe just stick some up your ass, cutting a finger with a flange like a butt plug would have, and handle it as little as possible after you slice the layer off. You need to remove ginger only where it will be touching your skin (I guess you can taper it, for easy insertion, though). Also, if you are, DON'T WASH IT OFF after you slice that layer off, because you will also be washing off those precious oils, too.

Thank You, Yes thought of that and did lightly repeal it for the insertion. Now as being very new to this.. does doing it a 2nd time say 1/2 or 3/4 hr later have a dulles sentation do to the nerve ending dulled by the 1st time?/ or will it be just like the 1st time...
AND how do you know how aged a hand is?
the 3 pieces I purchased 2 the skins look new and the 3rd was darker a bit more wrinkly- aged

HOPE all had a very Good Thanksgiving mine was just that I even enjoyed the inlaws and all that were there.

soupy said:
Thank You, Yes thought of that and did lightly repeal it for the insertion. Now as being very new to this.. does doing it a 2nd time say 1/2 or 3/4 hr later have a dulles sentation do to the nerve ending dulled by the 1st time?/ or will it be just like the 1st time...
AND how do you know how aged a hand is?
the 3 pieces I purchased 2 the skins look new and the 3rd was darker a bit more wrinkly- aged

HOPE all had a very Good Thanksgiving mine was just that I even enjoyed the inlaws and all that were there.
I was thinking the same thing that maybe you used up the oils. When this was done to me twice it got almost fire hot were the 2nd time I was begging to have it remove..(was told not though). I don't know if you should try the aged without trying it regular way with just using it for the arse. It is hot and burny!!

My husband has the "right" touch to peal the ginger just right and leave the oils on there. I don't know how he does it so well I don't. *grr*

Aged is when it is growing mold. Put your hand(s) in the vegetable drawer and let it in the dark coolness age. I have some already for fun if I can find the time!

clearifacation

FurryFury said:
My husband has the "right" touch to peal the ginger just right and leave the oils on there. I don't know how he does it so well I don't. *grr*

Aged is when it is growing mold. Put your hand(s) in the vegetable drawer and let it in the dark coolness age. I have some already for fun if I can find the time!

Veggie drawer like the Refrig bottom drawer and in a paperbag or like in the lower Kit cabinet shelf in a paper bag.. Sorry The mold thing OK I understand but I would rather keep it away from other things and spread mold into cracks and joints.. personal thing here

soupy said:
Veggie drawer like the Refrig bottom drawer and in a paperbag or like in the lower Kit cabinet shelf in a paper bag.. Sorry The mold thing OK I understand but I would rather keep it away from other things and spread mold into cracks and joints.. personal thing here

You peal off the mold along with the skin, it doesn't go in or on the body.

Refrig.

Good

FurryFury said:
You peal off the mold along with the skin, it doesn't go in or on the body.

Refrig.

:) Good because that were I put it yesterday in the refrig

No I have never tried figging and as matter fact just the other day first heard about it.

Being the very anal gal I am I will be sure to go to the store and buy some. :devil:

Blushing Bottom said:
No I have never tried figging and as matter fact just the other day first heard about it.

Being the very anal gal I am I will be sure to go to the store and buy some. :devil:

Sweet!

Do send us a report when you get to the figging won't you Blushing Bottom?

We would LOVE to hear. There is so MUCH to learn!

*L*

Okay I'm laughing but I'm dead serious!

FurryFury said:

Yeah I guess mine has the right touch too, because it freakin burns when he peels it...LOL!!! Let me know how the aged is...I can't imagine since the regular really burns what aged would possibly feel like.

Back