Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again

I've been out of the game for a while and want to jump back in. I'm open to pretty much anything for a rp. But my favorite settings are scoring and fantasy.
 
Before I get started I want to say one thing. All the stories below I’ve tried writing before but they ended for one reason or another. I do have other ideas but I’ll be posting them later after 3 or 4 of these ideas are filled. Also I don’t mind planning out or getting a rough idea of how the story will go but I won’t waste that time if your join date is after January 2012. If your join date is before that time then we can plan as much as needed and create an intricate story. If after that date then we’ll be winging it at least until there’s a belief that you’ll be sticking around longer than a month or two.

If you can't post at least three paragraphs for every response then our SRP won't go very far.

Science Fiction

Koda​


This was the first SRP I created on these forums and I want to see how it’ll work after bringing it back. It never went too far in depth but its essentially about a space pirate attacking and take the supplies and personnel or another ship.


Based on an idea I had a long time ago about a man who goes back into time in order to try to prevent a 1984 type of world from happening. There’s plenty more information for this story but I won’t post the rest of it here.



About a vampire who fled to South America centuries ago and finds his meals among the locals. However legends have developed about him and logging in the region where he is suspected of living has come to a halt. To combat this the locals hire a female bounty hunter in order to try to kill him, however this would inevitably not come to pass and she would ultimately become his possession.

The Blood Doll​


The main character’s sister needs a job and so her brother grants her one. But he happens to be a vampire in a band and is currently on the road touring. In exchange for this job opportunity she has to give him what he craves most… and blood.



Another early story about two friends who just left High School. Essentially my character would bribe yours with a comic book in exchange for sex. The original story went a little deeper than this but as with all my stories I don’t mind how shallow or deep they are.


Historic

The Moon Is Down

A post-apocalyptic world which occurs in the 1930’s after a rock smashes against the Earth. The characters would both be actors within Hollywood before the crash and after it, their professions suddenly don’t mean so much. Mine would join a group which takes over the city while yours would need an excuse to stay within city walls. Your character would have to accept a deal to be used by my character in exchange for safety behind the walls of Hollywood for fear of being thrown into the wastes that the world has become. You should know at least a little about the era because it could become a better setting for the story.



I have other threads I was a part of and if you want to look through the threads I’ve created or was a part of and want to restart one I haven’t mentioned then let me know. Also I’m not opposed to hearing any story ideas you may have.
 
Last edited:
New and looking

Hi I'm new to the site, and am looking for a good lesbian fantasy RP. I'm looking for a good long story arch, and hopefully have some fun fighting the forces of evil! or maybe Good.

I am also good for any romantic RP as long as its with another girl. I don't mind to do it with a guy but I prefer females.
 
It's their anniversary/engagement party (girlfriend/fiance/wife), and they are having either a party (perhaps at a friend's house) or a night out, and she slowly begins to decide to cheat (with rivals, etc), again, he doesn't find out.

and ya the rest we will workout as we go . ( preferably after the cheating , they continue, you know )

so initially i need one female partner .

so ya will need a dude too
thanks
 
Last edited:
I'm in a superhero mood!

Now, I would like to do an RP involving Tony Stark.

:)

Send me a PM and let's talk about it more.
 
I've watched a couple of the paranormal movies and kinda want to do a rp based on them. If anyone would like to do that send me a pm.
 
Tis the season and all.

I was hoping to do a North Pole thread, either something where a dark elf tries to lure Santa off track. Or maybe where Mrs Claus gets sick, santa goes to get her help, adn gets way layed (punn intended) in the real world.

I am open to ideas, but I want to be a bad santa adn have christmas on the line. Any ladies of Lit interested? throw me a PM so we can flesh this out, I know its rough, but you know it sounds fun
 
Vanilla

I will just fess up and say it. I am not a literary genius.... Not even close. I am in awe of the creativity of the Sci Fi story lines and the taboo topics and I really cant compete. But I am looking for a roleplay partner. The stuff I like is really more of the vanilla variety. I like SRP with basic story lines. No blackmail, rape, force, incest, power exchanges etc. No transformations, historical, medieval, etc. Just fun flirty stuff of a more romantic nature. I do like first encounter stuff as well. So if ladies are interested please do drop me a PM and we can cook something up maybe.
 
Seeking two ideas first is a gay to preferably fantasy based

the other to is one were a boy just out of high school is stolen and sold to some high powered woman as her personal play toy

Any takers or if you wish to expand on them PM me
 
Seeking female for "We Ride For Blood"

CHANGE OF PLANS:Several people inquired about this role play, so I'm going to open it up as a group thread. (There are additional notes below about this.)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^​

The "Family of Blood" Motorcycle Club is more than a rolling band of outlaw bikers; they are vampires. They roll into Oceanview, a small coastal town with big secrets and even bigger problems, and decide to stay (for reasons that will unfold).

Characters needed will include:
  • Motorcycle Club members, male and female.
  • Locals, male and female.
  • The Sheriff.
  • And the MC Patriarch's new queen. FILLED.
The role play will have several stories unfolding simultaneously:
  • The vampires are, of course, looking for blood.
  • The townsfolk are looking for help with their crime problem.
  • Some locals will be delving into the FoB's past, trying to learn more about them.
  • And, of course, there will be sex.
I am looking for:
  • Daily posts (at least 5 days a week), more than 1 a day if you really get into it.
  • Grammar and spelling checks. Errors happen, but at least proof read.
  • A couple of paragraphs per post, except for when up close and personal interactions dictate shorter posts.
  • A developed story (not just sex for those characters are sexually active. Sex is a part of the story; the "turning" and feeding involves sex, as will be explained. But this is more than just a story about sex.)
 
Last edited:
Seeking female Top for fantasy / horror themed SRP

Hello, fellow literary-minded perverts. I adore SRP and I am no stranger to on-the-fly erotica, though I am new to this site and to the idea of trying my hand at actual stories. Discovering this site also has a role-playing section is exciting and I see no reason not to toss my hat into the fray and make a request to any potential partners.

I love fantasy and horror of the Lovecraft, Machen, Barker variety. I adore densely wrought prose, precisely selected vocabulary to convey strange details that haunt the mind, and stories that deftly balance beauty and the horrific. If I could find someone else that shares these loves, I'd be about as happy as someone can be while they are still fully dressed.

I am also keen on the female dominance / male submission dynamic of BDSM, psychological and physical aspects alike, encompassing ritualism, hierarchy, and mannerisms; all those wonderful elements that lend themselves to unique stories like bricks to a foundation.

So with that in mind, I am seeking out a female "Top". I say "Top" in recognition of the fact, that not all dommes are sadists, not all sadists dommes, so I don't distinguish or differentiate using those terms. A woman who swoons at the idea of a man at her feet (or other places) about sums up what I'm seeking for SRP.

Possible scenarios:

* A studious, inquisitive peasant or monk of the Early Medieval Era (or thereabouts - I'm not historically picky) encounters a gorgeous Faerie woman, who wants a little bit more from him than some transient ballad about her beauty;

* See above, but substitute vampire for Faerie; and in this scenario, that inquisitive peasant or monk might instead be a strapping vampire hunter, who has the tables turned on him decisively;

* OR, a defiant, willful warrior male is captured by some supernatural nation or entity and comes face-to-face with a powerful woman that seeks to tame him;

* OR, if you prefer scenes with a modern-day bent, a rebellious, drug-addled hipster encounters a woman of some flavorful supernatural lineage in an urban setting, and is pressed to yield far more to her than he could've imagined yielding.

These are just some thoughts - if you like the concept of such stories and have something else in mind, by all means, reach out! PMs and other means of contacting me are all welcomed. I am still learning the ways and wherefores of this site, so if I am not quite asking for SRP correctly, let me know.
 
Looking to start some new threads with some female writiers. I'm open to topics. Send me a PM and we can talk about ideas...
 
Clothed Male, Nude Female

Call me old-fashioned. :)

These days it seems like CFNM (Clothed Female, Nude Male, just in case you didn't know) gets all the attention. And I agree that it can be hot. But I'm in the mood for something a bit more traditional, so to speak.

Ladies, I know there are some of you out there who shiver at the thought of finding yourself alone; not alone as in by yourself but alone in male company and unprotected in every way.

I would like to help you get there. And I'd like to see what you do - or what is done to you - once you arrive.

Nothing non-consensual, although some serious cajoling may be involved. ;) I'm happy to discuss ideas via PM.

Ready to blush? :rose:
 
Hello, fellow literary-minded perverts. I adore SRP and I am no stranger to on-the-fly erotica, though I am new to this site and to the idea of trying my hand at actual stories. Discovering this site also has a role-playing section is exciting and I see no reason not to toss my hat into the fray and make a request to any potential partners.

I love fantasy and horror of the Lovecraft, Machen, Barker variety. I adore densely wrought prose, precisely selected vocabulary to convey strange details that haunt the mind, and stories that deftly balance beauty and the horrific. If I could find someone else that shares these loves, I'd be about as happy as someone can be while they are still fully dressed.

I am also keen on the female dominance / male submission dynamic of BDSM, psychological and physical aspects alike, encompassing ritualism, hierarchy, and mannerisms; all those wonderful elements that lend themselves to unique stories like bricks to a foundation.

So with that in mind, I am seeking out a female "Top". I say "Top" in recognition of the fact, that not all dommes are sadists, not all sadists dommes, so I don't distinguish or differentiate using those terms. A woman who swoons at the idea of a man at her feet (or other places) about sums up what I'm seeking for SRP.

Possible scenarios:

* A studious, inquisitive peasant or monk of the Early Medieval Era (or thereabouts - I'm not historically picky) encounters a gorgeous Faerie woman, who wants a little bit more from him than some transient ballad about her beauty;

* See above, but substitute vampire for Faerie; and in this scenario, that inquisitive peasant or monk might instead be a strapping vampire hunter, who has the tables turned on him decisively;

* OR, a defiant, willful warrior male is captured by some supernatural nation or entity and comes face-to-face with a powerful woman that seeks to tame him;

* OR, if you prefer scenes with a modern-day bent, a rebellious, drug-addled hipster encounters a woman of some flavorful supernatural lineage in an urban setting, and is pressed to yield far more to her than he could've imagined yielding.

These are just some thoughts - if you like the concept of such stories and have something else in mind, by all means, reach out! PMs and other means of contacting me are all welcomed. I am still learning the ways and wherefores of this site, so if I am not quite asking for SRP correctly, let me know.

Please turn private messages so people may get in contact with you.
 
Currently looking for a medieval fantasy RP about a priestess, and her traveling companion, either male or female I prefer female but am not picky also have the plot focused around fighting evil wizards connected to some sort of evil seven deadly sins, or some thing similar


-Filled
 
Last edited:
Thank you! Like I said before, newbie. :) I have since turned private messages on, so I can be contacted. Any other suggestions for improving my experience here are welcome.
 
Current ideas:

Tony Stark (if you don't know who he is, then you can just go to hell!)
Wolverine (See parenthesis's for Tony Stark)
Black Widow (See parenthesis's for Wolverine)
EDIT: Pornstar inspired SRP *winkwink*

These ideas will only be discussed in PM with the right person who meets the following qualifications:

  • Knows about grammar and how to use it
  • Knows the difference between their, they're and there
  • Able to write more than a paragraph in response
  • Able to help move the story along
  • MUST BE A DOMINANT (and I'm not talking about being an occasional switch.)

Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Hi, I’m looking for a lady with creative writing skills (this means writing a few paragraphs per post, not sentences) to start a thread. I’ve been posting on-and-off for about 10 years. I’ve done threads on many themes (mostly daddy daughter), but am looking for something new. You can check out my profile and follow the “started” link. The only ideas I have now are ones that I’ve started before, but will consider restarting some. I’m into realistic themes, some kink. Not into force. SA

1) I and a few other adults are chaperones for high school graduation trip to Bahamas. Lots of flirting and topless girls.
 
Last edited:
Seeking the following RP ideas

The Gay Adventurers:This one is strictly Male on Male tale of two adventurers who fight the evils of the deadly world, Think Conan the Barbarian like world, that they travel the world seeking fortune, and do great feats together often ending up making there way threw these adventures by the sink of there teeth, as well as enjoying each other, and any other hot little boys that they meet. Taken

If interested please PM me and we can start a thread or may be post via Yahoo messenger. I will post if again if roles get filled or repost if roles are still available.
 
Last edited:
I wanted to give a quick apology to people I was supposed to play with or contacted me but didn't get a response. I got an overwhelming number of responses to my first post looking for players. I kind of lost count of who I was speaking to and arranging games with.

But things have settled down, and now that I am more organized I think I should be around more and able to maintain at least another game. I am also open to ideas for storylines, and really anything creative or interesting is going to catch my attention.

So, if you are interested in a game (including both original and fandom based), drop me a line and we will see where it goes. ;)
 
Finding myself a tad bored tonight and would love to start another thread or few so here we go. Some thread ideas and what I want in a male cowriter for them.

1. Setting things right back home Would prefer one male to write both male parts.

2. Haven based idea Would prefer knowledge of the show and character personalities.

3. Falling for the Darkness The original attempt at this premise was a future setting among the stars willing to discuss other times and locales for it

4. Biker idea Basic SOA knowledge would be a plus.

5. The Lady and the Lawman Love of Western movies a plus.
 
Hi I just had an idea, for a simple Naive girl who moves away from her home town, to a big city to go to school and she is taken by another woman, to be made the womans personal sex slave. Any girls want to abuse and tie up my sexy little brown haired blue eyed geek girl? any one?

PM me if your interested?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top