Artsy Fartsy Hong and Gusty

Crimsonblue said:
great beautiful pics hong
:cool:

Thank you so much.... your support here has been wonderful :heart:

now let's see, we have gone from buildings to lion dances... to let's see what's next?

hmmm... some natural foliage perhaps?

Attachments

• summer lotus.jpg
    summer lotus.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 27
  • summer vines and rust.jpg
    summer vines and rust.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 19
  • where I want to live.jpg
    where I want to live.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 39
Crimsonblue said:

you know I wasn't ignoring you... (yes i saw the pre-edited post) and thanks so much for the bump...

i definitely need to have my lens washed... or was that my window??

Attachments

• spider men.jpg
    spider men.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 22
  • hanging wash.jpg
    hanging wash.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 20
  • wash brigade.jpg
    wash brigade.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 22
  • hang on there.jpg
    hang on there.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 25
Love the pictures Hong!

The wash Brigade must provide much entertainment for my dreaming nephew! :D

I love the stormy days
clouds can take such great forms and color
Actually I made a color palette to use in Paintshop
from a storm resently. Basic colors are so boring
I love the mother nature ones.
Keep clicking you are so good!

Is the building being washed in Beijing? I just went through some rescue training with a group from Beijing Fire department. It was a pretty good time for the entire group.

my bathroom

our new bathroom is full of cool things....

there was this little dude flashing the world, who was about to pee all over my windowsill before I thankfully caught him :rolleyes:

and then this rubber ducky showed up and played with halved bath gels on milky white soap bars...

what is the world cumming too :eek:

(more of these later on OMG ;) )

Attachments

• morning flasher.jpg
    morning flasher.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 30
  • indecent exposure.jpg
    indecent exposure.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 30
  • mount boobius.jpg
    mount boobius.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 33
  • ducky boobysoapylicious.jpg
    ducky boobysoapylicious.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 36
sybilrose said:
The wash Brigade must provide much entertainment for my dreaming nephew! :D

I love the stormy days
clouds can take such great forms and color
Actually I made a color palette to use in Paintshop
from a storm resently. Basic colors are so boring
I love the mother nature ones.
Keep clicking you are so good!

washing is good :D

I was called upstairs to share a bath with my lovely Gusty while preparing the last post - I love coincidences.

Its been way too long since we did some good low light photography ;)

may post a very dark sultry and yet so artsy one on the old erotic art thread.. :cathappy:

in the meantime, please do enjoy our bathside candle taken about 1 hour ago :D

Attachments

• bathside candle.jpg
    bathside candle.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 25
wideeyedgrin said:
Is the building being washed in Beijing? I just went through some rescue training with a group from Beijing Fire department. It was a pretty good time for the entire group.

It most definitely is!! that's so cool that you did that training with them..

got another pic of that candle that looks soooo cool....

thanks for posting a comment wideeyedgrin.... :cool:

Attachments

• bathtub corner.jpg
    bathtub corner.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 27
hongluobo said:
you know I wasn't ignoring you... (yes i saw the pre-edited post) and thanks so much for the bump...

Hey there Hong. Hows it hangen?? LOL...

Now thats a different kinda job.

hongluobo said:
it sure was Roy, and even though my new office doesn't have sunset views, one can always find gold if you just look for it ;)

had some fun with my telephoto this evening :D

Defenitely nice shots. Is that really a digital camera? Superb quality. & thats at the measley file size here!

roybot said:
Defenitely nice shots. Is that really a digital camera? Superb quality. & thats at the measley file size here!

yep, and not even a super quality cam, though I love the lens on this Olympus C-730.

Had some fun trying to take moon pics last night... not great art, but cool nonetheless.....

We had a great day yesterday with 2 live music shows and a stand up comedy show to boot...

I like the guitar in this one

and the clubby atmosphere in this!!

and now for the moonlight from our balcony.... I wish we had the 3rd floor porch that our neighboors have for taking fun nakey pics..... oh well.. maybe someday.

Oh, and have a mooncake on me Roy.... they are delicious!!

Attachments

• moonlight on tiles.jpg
    moonlight on tiles.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 20
  • diffused moon.jpg
    diffused moon.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
hongluobo said:
yep, and not even a super quality cam, though I love the lens on this Olympus C-730.

Had some fun trying to take moon pics last night... not great art, but cool nonetheless.....

We had a great day yesterday with 2 live music shows and a stand up comedy show to boot...

I like the guitar in this one

and the clubby atmosphere in this!!

and now for the moonlight from our balcony.... I wish we had the 3rd floor porch that our neighboors have for taking fun nakey pics..... oh well.. maybe someday.

Oh, and have a mooncake on me Roy.... they are delicious!!

Good moon shot, (but I'm not talken about the over the railing one. Although I'm sure my g/f didnt mind)
Yeah it was a decent weather for full moon shots. My camera doesnt have enough zoom. I've tried it only comes out as a white blob. A kodak dx4530.
Although it does take some nice pix. Still dont know how to get the real close ups like you do with out them getting fuzzy.
& thanx for the cake.

Some clouds from a few hours before we got the storms here the other week.

Attachments

• clouds 1-r.JPG
    clouds 1-r.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 16
  • clouds 4-r.JPG
    clouds 4-r.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 16
hongluobo said:

:eek: ( oh no... )

yes, you better wash your window ;)

roybot said:
Good moon shot, (but I'm not talken about the over the railing one. Although I'm sure my g/f didnt mind)
Yeah it was a decent weather for full moon shots. My camera doesnt have enough zoom. I've tried it only comes out as a white blob. A kodak dx4530.
Although it does take some nice pix. Still dont know how to get the real close ups like you do with out them getting fuzzy.
& thanx for the cake.

Mine are pretty much blob like too Roy, but I think it is also because it wasn't clear enough when I took these. One secret is to use a tripod as human hands are just not steady enough to take telephoto'd objects so far away.

am about to switch out the railing moon shot, but I figure you might enjoy this moon better ;)

Last edited:
hongluobo said:
Mine are pretty much blob like too Roy, but I think it is also because it wasn't clear enough when I took these. One secret is to use a tripod as human hands are just not steady enough to take telephoto'd objects so far away.

am about to switch out the railing moon shot, but I figure you might enjoy this moon better ;)

The tripod idea ,is a good 1 for that kind of distance shot. :cool: thanx...& I do think my camera does have some manual settings I could explore some day. But I only do have 3x's optical zoom(the good one) The 5 or 10 x's digital is when it gets pixallated. But still fine for playen around with. & is really a nice camera over all.
& my moon shots never manage to capture that aura that was so distinct in yours.
& yeah, thanx your other moon is more my type, :nana: but , like I said my G/F didnt mind the original moon shot. & i didnt stare at yours so "no wories mate"

Oh btw,,,I never said there was anything wrong with it.

Last edited:
Wow!! 6 months with no posts here!!!

me bad....

here's are some spring blossoms I took a week ago...

I hope everyone is getting out of doors and enjoying the spring weather :D

hongluobo said:
Wow!! 6 months with no posts here!!!

me bad....

here's are some spring blossoms I took a week ago...

I hope everyone is getting out of doors and enjoying the spring weather :D

Hey Hong buddy!!! YEAHH Its been a while!!!! We hope the 2 of & family is doing fine. All my ole friends have gone into (hyeatus) hiding/lurking like me now. But I look in on a few often. But never forget the old friends. Hope the legs doing great & say Hi to Gusty for us also
& lets hope this praying rock reflection I picked up from the net somewhere is ok to put up here. Its nice... wish I could have been the one to take the pic. Or the 1 to doctor it.

Attachments

• praying rocks.jpg
    praying rocks.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 10
roybot said:
Hey Hong buddy!!! YEAHH Its been a while!!!! We hope the 2 of & family is doing fine. All my ole friends have gone into (hyeatus) hiding/lurking like me now. But I look in on a few often. But never forget the old friends. Hope the legs doing great & say Hi to Gusty for us also
& lets hope this praying rock reflection I picked up from the net somewhere is ok to put up here. Its nice... wish I could have been the one to take the pic. Or the 1 to doctor it.

That is a very cool pic Roy - and I too have been on and off on Lit as well, sorta hard to do much photography when you are hobbled by an accident.

Am now using a cane and moving much better (though still like an old man), and Gusty and I took a walk today to enjoy the beautiful Spring weather.

Took a bunch of peach blossom pics and one of our recently "trimmed" pekingnese :eek:

Attachments

• blossomed.jpg
    blossomed.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 12
  • to be peaches.jpg
    to be peaches.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 12
  • crazy creature.jpg
    crazy creature.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 10
hongluobo said:
That is a very cool pic Roy - and I too have been on and off on Lit as well, sorta hard to do much photography when you are hobbled by an accident.

Am now using a cane and moving much better (though still like an old man), and Gusty and I took a walk today to enjoy the beautiful Spring weather.

Took a bunch of peach blossom pics and one of our recently "trimmed" pekingnese :eek:

Dont feel bad.....I dont have an excuse for walking like an old man. Other than bathing my 4 legged furry beasts this weekend. :eek: & I'll be playen with chemicals in a few hrs. Just love changen jobs over on mondays.
On a liter note,,,,I've got some full time company at home again. :nana: .
Also have a 8 yr old girl & 6yr boy. But they go to their dads on weekends. Life is interesting here nowadays.

roybot said:
Dont feel bad.....I dont have an excuse for walking like an old man. Other than bathing my 4 legged furry beasts this weekend. :eek: & I'll be playen with chemicals in a few hrs. Just love changen jobs over on mondays.
On a liter note,,,,I've got some full time company at home again. :nana: .
Also have a 8 yr old girl & 6yr boy. But they go to their dads on weekends. Life is interesting here nowadays.

sounds pretty busy Roy.... well I have taken quite a few flower shots these past two weeks... tis the season ;)

Attachments

• pink perfection.jpg
    pink perfection.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 20
  • golden visions.jpg
    golden visions.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 15
  • bee time3.jpg
    bee time3.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 7
some more that I am putting into my 3rd flower album on webshots.. :rose:

Attachments

• reaching peach.jpg
    reaching peach.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 12
  • spring thorns.jpg
    spring thorns.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 11
  • fragrance.jpg
    fragrance.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 8
when I posted these blossoms a few weeks ago, i had no idea what sort of fruit/plant they belonged too. I have since been told that they are "xing" which translates as almond.

Here is a pic of almost the same branch 3 weeks later.... almonds? :confused:

Attachments

• almond heaven.jpg
    almond heaven.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 15
hongluobo said:
sounds pretty busy Roy.... well I have taken quite a few flower shots these past two weeks... tis the season ;)

"Ey Hong. Yes I am quite busy lately. & mostly just lurk around. But since you put those up I took the time to resize a few for your viewing pleasure.
I've got a cardinal nest in the yard & came nose to nose(literally) with the momma bird while I was poking my face in the tree/bush proving to girlfriend that there was NO nest in there. Soooo other day caught dad taken the kid out for a flight. after almost steppen on it. got the cam & here it is.
Also FOUND this crab in my yard. looked pretty damm real in the dirt.
& last bike week someone brought there kittens out & G/F & me got to pet them.There 4 months. they have 7 in various ages. & SIZES!!! :cool:

Attachments

• baby bird.JPG
    baby bird.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 15
  • tiggers.JPG
    tiggers.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 11
next

one didnt work so here it is.

Attachments

• crab ass 2.JPG
    crab ass 2.JPG