Strap-on experiences

This is so arousing!
It's amazing to meet such a woman, and amazing to get to be so open and free about your desires and wishes.

Being single/unmarried/unattached helps! <smirk!> Although, I don't let any of that stuff hold back my voice in any of that anyway!
 
Mmmm mmmmm good

Never!
As a producer of multiple orgasm, I'm a greedy girl when it comes to taking mine. I will go and go and go! With that said in reference to strap on....lol I like to get mine before I give to any 'him' that I'm with.

As you wish! (Given that that is also my wish, but don't let that stop you )
 
I used to date this very cute Filipino girl about ten years ago. She was very adventurous sexually and we had a lot of fun together. After the first couple of weeks of dating I asked her if she would try a strapon on me. I had never done it and it was a big fantasy of mine. To my surprise she said yes.

That weekend we visited a adult toy store and got a strapon. On the way back to my place she was soaking wet and since she was wearing a skirt I had her take off her thong and I fingered her and made her cum several times on the trip home.

We got back and I had to slide into her tight pussy for a little bit. After we both were very excited she had me lay face down on the bed and lubed me up. I could feel the thick dildo against my tight ass and she slowly pushed in until I finally relaxed. It took a while to get all the way in but it felt great once it was. She then fucked me harder and harder. She had me flip over and we kissed while she kept fucking me until I came without touching myself. First and only time that has happened since.

She fucked me many times while we saw each other. I miss those hot sessions. Since then I have introduced several girlfriends to using a strapon. So far they have all loved it. My current girlfriend can cum wearing a harness from just fucking me by being turned on. Speaking of which she hasn't used it on me in a while and plans next weekend to fuck me several times with it. mmmmm, can't wait.
 
The few women who I have been with that pegged me, I will say everything about it was hot. But perhaps the i don't give a damn this is happening attitude they had was the best part.
 
Yes I was wondering the same thing, I don't know how well it would stay in place. I will definitely try it and give some feedback here when I do;)
 
I made a variant of that. Conventional strap on and the insertables were anchored to the harness. She loved it and swore by the ride and.......so did I!
 
I too would love to experience this but as my wife considers any touching of her or my anus to be perverted and disgusting I suppose that I will never experience this. I do enjoy solo anal play when she is away, but would love it if she was not so sexually repressed (and has been ever since we met - I thought I might have been able to help her loose her inhibitions but even try to get her to talk about her sexual hang-ups brands me as a "filthy, disgusting pervert."

My wife used to think the strapon female-to-male thing was weird, even though we did ass play both ways, but after a while she warmed up to it, and we're in the process of shopping for one. I just left it alone for a few years, then brought it back up again more recently. People change!
 
When involved in a relationship...the power exchange can be an intense experience. The orgasms that are involved with this act are off the charts...but that depends on each persons relationship of course.

For me, I like when he's so comfortable with me that he asks for it, lets me dry hump his ass anytime I feel like it (this makes for some pretty H.O.T. foreplay!) and bends over for THAT too, helps me get strapped up...pushes himself back on my strap on when inserting-showing his deep need for NOW...

Any of those, combinations of and all of those...lead to orgasm for me!

that sounds so wonderful/
 
I have been pegged twice while in relationships and must admitt I loved it. The power exchange is so erotic. Hope I can find another girl that feels the same way!
 
Never!
As a producer of multiple orgasm, I'm a greedy girl when it comes to taking mine. I will go and go and go! With that said in reference to strap on....lol I like to get mine before I give to any 'him' that I'm with.


I would so like to submit to you. I have never experienced a strap on, but the thought of a beautiful woman with a strap on makes me want to fall to my knees and offer up my ass.
 
For any couples that want to try a threesome with a woman, this would be a great introduction.
 
Its a fantasy for me to have my girlfriend or an older woman who has seduced me to fuck me with a strap on and dominate me...
 
I was with my GF last night. We were making out for a while, talking dirty and just teasing each other for a bit before we wanted to really get into things. She had me put on her lacey purple panties and we went back to even more kissing and teasing. She got in between my legs and starts dry humping me. Rubbing me, whispering naughty things into my ear.

Asking me why Im wearing her panties, why im stripped down next to nothing while shes grinding between my thighs. I tell her its because I want to get fucked, but she has to sit on my face first. I slowly kiss my way down her body while she works her way up mine until shes straddling my face. She grinds her pussy on my face while I slowly massage her clit with my tongue.

She rubs my cock in her purple panties while I'm Rubbing her nipples, gazing into her eyes while I grab her ass with my other free hand. teasing her body until she grabs me by the back of my head and cums like crazy while her body quivers.

She gets up and walks over to get her strapon, as she bends over to pick it up I kneel behind her and start to lick her ass. She sticks out out to meet my eager tongue and grinds it on my face while I go to town on her. Getting harder and harder in my panties while I listen to her moan with pleasure. She grabs me by the head and gently pushes me back onto the bed. She has the kinkiest smirk as she puts on her strapon and slowly starts rubbing her cock as she approaches me.

I lay on my back and she grabs my cock and begins to stroke it as she leans down and kisses me. Her hand moves from my cock to my ass as she begins to rub me and grab my ass with both hands. She begins to grind her girlcock on me to, rubbing herself against me while I moan as she kisses my chest, neck and lips. She slips her hands into my panties and slowly pulls them down enough for her to begin fingering me.

She loosens me up while we continue to kiss and tease each other. Her getting more and more turned on by the second, talking dirty to me. telling me how much she loves to take control, put me in panties and fuck her boyfriend. after that she takes her finger out and replaces it with her strapon. Fucking me missionary while we kiss and I wrap my legs around her back and pull her closer into me.

After that she has me bend over on all 4s and she grabs my hips from behind and enters me. She tells me how much she loves it when im looking over my shoulder at her while she grabs my ass and pounds me from behind. Eventually I end up on my stomach and she gets as deep into me as she can. I can feel her big tits against my back as she grinds her self all the way into me. Fucking me deep while she pulls my head to her for a kiss as I arch myself back to meet her thrusts.

After that I was so rock hard I had to return the favor and I fucked her until we both came, trying to match every position that she had fucked me in.
 
When involved in a relationship...the power exchange can be an intense experience. The orgasms that are involved with this act are off the charts...but that depends on each persons relationship of course.

For me, I like when he's so comfortable with me that he asks for it, lets me dry hump his ass anytime I feel like it (this makes for some pretty H.O.T. foreplay!) and bends over for THAT too, helps me get strapped up...pushes himself back on my strap on when inserting-showing his deep need for NOW...

Any of those, combinations of and all of those...lead to orgasm for me!
I agree. A close relationship were i could ask you to bring out a toy, one of your strap ons.i like that! I need you to fuck me
 
My hubby got one that ties round the waist for ass fucking me while cunt fucking me, Was okay but nothing compares to a proper dick. I used one on him once and came pretty quick, so did the chick whos cunt he was licking ;P
 
Back
Top