Hey SgtSpiderMan: Less crack please

re an earlier post in this thread :

Did Karen Kraft have actual web sex with some of the Lit users ?
Is that why people are so paranoid about the male/vs. female user thing ?

Gravy? Like brown gravy? Hell no. Just butter on my biscuits. But I prefer breakfast in bed.

Pork sausage in bechamel. Cracked black pepper. Hand made Betty Crocker baking powder biscuits.

I've found eating in bed to be very awkward.

Pork sausage in bechamel. Cracked black pepper. Hand made Betty Crocker baking powder biscuits.

I've found eating in bed to be very awkward.

No pork on my fork,Ann. Turkey sausage and biscuits sounds good though.

And that depends on what you're eating.

I'm encouraging you to read. I've never owned a dog.

So that is you still avoiding the question? Why is that?

I never asked you about how you acquired a dog to beat. That is you assigning a position to me that I never offered to defend.

So that is you still avoiding the question? Why is that?

I never asked you about how you acquired a dog to beat. That is you assigning a position to me that I never offered to defend.

I directly answered your question. You not liking the answer won't change it, neither will you assigning me another position I didn't take.

You're really afraid to have a real conversation.

I directly answered your question. You not liking the answer won't change it, neither will you assigning me another position I didn't take.

You're really afraid to have a real conversation.

No, you didn't. You directly answered a question I never asked, namely: "Have you ever owned a dog." I didn't ask you if you owned a dog, now or historically speaking.

I asked, "When did you stop beating your dog?" Why are you afraid to directly answer that question? Why are you running away from it? Why are you afraid to have a real dialog about when it was that you stopped beating your dog? Have you even stopped beating the dog?
I have to wonder.

Serious questions were raised when I tried to let you off the hook by asking why you cannot at least affirm that you have, in fact, stopped beating the dog. You deflected with some distraction about canine ownership. Frankly, it is far worse if you are beating a dog that you do not even have charge over.

Obvious troll is obvious.

When did Query change his name to Yardley anyway?
I've been working a lot and lost track of the trail of alts.

No, you didn't. You directly answered a question I never asked, namely: "Have you ever owned a dog." I didn't ask you if you owned a dog, now or historically speaking.

I asked, "When did you stop beating your dog?" Why are you afraid to directly answer that question? Why are you running away from it? Why are you afraid to have a real dialog about when it was that you stopped beating your dog? Have you even stopped beating the dog?
I have to wonder.

Serious questions were raised when I tried to let you off the hook by asking why you cannot at least affirm that you have, in fact, stopped beating the dog. You deflected with some distraction about canine ownership. Frankly, it is far worse if you are beating a dog that you do not even have charge over.

I didn't run away from it. It was directly answered. Again, sorry you didn't get the answer you wanted. Trust me, you never had me on the hook.

Of course none of this changes the fact that Ann was never attacked.

Now you're starting to sound like Ulaven.

Huh.

sgt "SpiderMan"

image.php

http://forum.literotica.com/member.php?u=671948

image.php
Good lord, what a paranoid idiot you are.

That's a great picture of me in my Army uniform though.
Oh, also, that's Deadpool ms_DooleyDumbass.

Good lord, what a paranoid idiot you are.

That's a great picture of me in my Army uniform though.
Oh, also, that's Deadpool ms_DooleyDumbass.

I told Ann that. I still don't think Ann can tell the difference. Both characters do like to talk a lot.

Back