Back in Black

you look fantastic covered in soap bubbles.

does your tattoo say "all was well"?

Shower pictures! Sorry it took so long, but I was being distracted by a nice man the entire time :)

Here they are!

Also, I didn't pick which pictures to post.. someone else did :)

Really liking the bath time fun pics :)

Love the shower pitcures. Sexy fucking legs ;)

I hate my voice too, but the people here seem to enjoy it! You should definitely try out an audio love! :kiss::kiss:

Thanks! I think I'm going to make an audio. If it sucks, I'll just delete it!

Thinking of making the hour drive to ball state so we can see some pics of you in a REAL jersey ;). Ill let you have the choice of Frank Gore, Patrick Willis, or Vernon Davis lol

Come on over! :)

you look fantastic covered in soap bubbles.

does your tattoo say "all was well"?

Yes, it does!

lovely thread, glad i found it so I can see more.

Haha thanks! There will be more.

Afternoon beautiful! How was your night? Missed you. Was checking in after class, but I'm guessing you were sleeping. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Afternoon beautiful! How was your night? Missed you. Was checking in after class, but I'm guessing you were sleeping. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I'm on yahoo! At least I think I am. Who knows, I'm a bit out of it. Just doing homework, now.

PS. The sound clip has been recorded. I'm afraid to listen to myself to see if it sounds bad, so once I get the okay, I'll post it!

I'm on yahoo! At least I think I am. Who knows, I'm a bit out of it. Just doing homework, now.

PS. The sound clip has been recorded. I'm afraid to listen to myself to see if it sounds bad, so once I get the okay, I'll post it!

raise your hand if your not doing hw today and who isnt on yahoo and woot this should be awesome:D:D

i never really listened to my voice other than what it sounded like in my head when i talked. then i heard it on a recording and didn't think i actually sounded like that. but people always said i had a good speaking voice, so i got accustomed to it. don't be shy to post yourself; you might be pleasantly surprised at the response you get...

Shower pictures! Sorry it took so long, but I was being distracted by a nice man the entire time :)

Here they are!

Also, I didn't pick which pictures to post.. someone else did :)

Gorgoues! How does one get those jobs?

Looooove those shower pics. That smile, those slippery suds, yum. ;)

And I wholeheartedly agree with everyone else, I'm all for hearing your audio debut. There's nothing to be nervous about. :) It'll be amazing.

I just discovered your thread, and I like what I see. It's always nice to see a sexy lady with a fun sense of humor!

Hello once again. I've had a few requests to make a new picture thread, so here goes nothing! They say third times a charm, right?

OK...All I can say is WOW...very nice pictures.....hope to see more......

Back