What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grrrr, why cant the internet just know what I want? :p

a873037732a031915a7774dabec7a320.jpg

SWTOR_Smuggler_by_superhawkins.jpg

a60dea9cb02d37711489199d8a77cc4b.jpg

*gives Vail unfathomable riches in return.*

But also, that means I get to crawl into bed with you at an unspecified time.

Contract language is not sexy. This is business.

I liked the first one, mostly because she's a readhead.

shrug

Yeah, I thought about her, but I didnt immediately see personality traits when I looked at her. The other one speaks to me. I have characterization planned.

Redheads are hot. I wish I had red hair.

I think I'm about to start doing a steampunk + magic thread

Well if you need another writer I would be happy to join you. If you have someone else in mind thats okay, since we don't really know each other. But I've seen your work and you are a skilled storyteller.

Well if you need another writer I would be happy to join you. If you have someone else in mind thats okay, since we don't really know each other. But I've seen your work and you are a skilled storyteller.

(AND I quote Solo ;) )
I've already got someone lined up since the story we've been working on is coming to an end this week.
Thank you, though...my ego loves hearing others like my writing
:heart::heart::heart:

So what's this thread you're working on with the smuggler? Has had his interest piqued.

Fuzzy on the details, but...

Smuggler vixen has a lead on some valuables. She just has to follow the beacon. Its a horrible, deathly cold planet in uncharted space. She finds the beacon in the middle of a blizzard. She touches down and finds... You.

Whether your a jedi, or another smuggler, or whatever, we can come up with a plot. But you better have answers for her, dammit! Girls gotta eat!

Really this is just about me wanting to play a smuggler girl.

Uncharacteristically drinking a glass of wine, catching up with some stories, and trying to relax.

Fuzzy on the details, but...

Smuggler vixen has a lead on some valuables. She just has to follow the beacon. Its a horrible, deathly cold planet in uncharted space. She finds the beacon in the middle of a blizzard. She touches down and finds... You.

Whether your a jedi, or another smuggler, or whatever, we can come up with a plot. But you better have answers for her, dammit! Girls gotta eat!

Really this is just about me wanting to play a smuggler girl.

Hmmm, so Star Wars EU, is it? Grins thoughtfully. Found a writing partner for it, yet? If so, I suspect I'll look forward to reading it.

No, this is the first ive spoken to anyone about it.

Im still toying with it.

But any ladies or gentlemen who wish to participate should shoot me a PM. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back