The Jeffinator's Lounge

NNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *grows hair back* Damn, it doesn't work! Aiiee!!! *grabs shaven pubes from the trash and glues to my head* See??? HAIR!!!

Okay peeples, I have posted my Titans characters and I'll try and start the IC tonight or tomorrow. Posty your charys!

Or maybe you should give up until aliens find our species interesting enough to risk their intellect on us. That's what I'm doing.

Dammit. Over the past few years, any attempts I have made to find someone have ended in rejection. I have even tried NOT attempting, but I always end up getting the hots for someone. Why the constant rejection? Am I really that undesirable? Cursed to walk the world alone? Shunned by literally hundreds of women over several years (also including all the rejections from eHarmony, Match.com, LoveHappens, and Geek 2 Geek). Maybe I am my own soulmate... Two souls trapped in one body perhaps? *shrugs*

ummmmmmmmmm are you as perverted to said women on the phone.. alotta girls aren't into that on the first chat. Maybe tone it down slightly, might work out better. I mean I wasn't serious about Joe being cuter than you. Oh! Nice hat btw makes ya look smexy again!

ummmmmmmmmm are you as perverted to said women on the phone.. alotta girls aren't into that on the first chat. Maybe tone it down slightly, might work out better. I mean I wasn't serious about Joe being cuter than you. Oh! Nice hat btw makes ya look smexy again!

Ummmm.... I can't believe I posted that, lol. I was half asleep and depressed -- I always get more depressed when I am very sleepy. Just pretend you didn't read that, hahaha. *rubs head nervously*

As for the perverted thing, no, I'm not like that with girls when I first meet them. I only act like that around girls I've known for a while and who act that way back, like you and Shuu and Kimmeh.

Ummmm.... I can't believe I posted that, lol. I was half asleep and depressed -- I always get more depressed when I am very sleepy. Just pretend you didn't read that, hahaha. *rubs head nervously*

As for the perverted thing, no, I'm not like that with girls when I first meet them. I only act like that around girls I've known for a while and who act that way back, like you and Shuu and Kimmeh.

Lies! You've known shuu and kimmeh longer than moi, I was just prepared cuz shuu warned me. So I had the advantage. :)

::Sucks at pretending, ask my exs!::Anyways i'm sure there's a special girl for you... just uh ya know go with the flow?

Lies! You've known shuu and kimmeh longer than moi, I was just prepared cuz shuu warned me. So I had the advantage. :)

::Sucks at pretending, ask my exs!::Anyways i'm sure there's a special girl for you... just uh ya know go with the flow?

I knew you from Lit, so that's why I was kinky with you on the phone. I'm not like that with someone I meet for the first time. As for the special girl, I hope I find her by the time I'm 30. If not, I guess I'll go gay. Joe, get over here and bring the Emo Lube!!!

I knew you from Lit, so that's why I was kinky with you on the phone. I'm not like that with someone I meet for the first time. As for the special girl, I hope I find her by the time I'm 30. If not, I guess I'll go gay. Joe, get over here and bring the Emo Lube!!!

Emo lube is smexy!

hmmm I just realized something... we have never rped together, EVER Jeff.....,how come :( nowz I feel rejected!!! =P

*The accumulated pile of the rubbish in the corner moves and a head pops out*

Hey guys, whats going on?

Back