my "Hangout"

Good morning my dearest Canadian friend, I do hope you have a wonderfully warm and fun ;) filled weekend. Mine is going to be a long one so I hope it warms up some really soon :D :kiss::kiss::rose:

Good morning Dumpling. I just hope it gets above freezing today for both of us. But I'll wear a green fleece to say hi to my ancestors too. I find it hard to be sexy when I am freezing my ass of walking the dog.

Good Morning "Everybody" :kiss::kiss:
got up late but made it to Work on Time ;):)

90376.jpg

You have to stop fooling around in the morning Ling it is going to make you late for work one of these days :D I do hope you are having a great weekend and that at least some of the snow is melting :kiss::kiss: M

Came over to see if you were wearing green, hoping to give you a pinch.

Hope you have a good weekend.
Hi I wore green Undies :) pinching is ok as long it isnt to hard;) Wknd wasnt to bad,but we had freezing Rain so we stayed off the Roads as much as possible;)

Good morning my dearest Canadian friend, I do hope you have a wonderfully warm and fun ;) filled weekend. Mine is going to be a long one so I hope it warms up some really soon :D :kiss::kiss::rose:
and Good Morning to you too M B :kiss:
mh sounds like you had a Working Wknd ;) Yeah we are waiting for Spring too & specially the Barbecues:)

Good morning Dumpling. I just hope it gets above freezing today for both of us. But I'll wear a green fleece to say hi to my ancestors too. I find it hard to be sexy when I am freezing my ass of walking the dog.
Good Morning its gotten Monday already ;) so I hope it warmed up a bit for you over the Wknd:):) oh and thanks for stopping in!

You have to stop fooling around in the morning Ling it is going to make you late for work one of these days :D I do hope you are having a great weekend and that at least some of the snow is melting :kiss::kiss: M
haha :D but yes we had some "play Time" on the Wknd;):)

Came to say Good Morning Ling and dropping off some Hugssss & :kiss:ssss
hope that gives you a good start ;):)

Back