Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 05-17-2016, 03:46 PM   #26
crashD
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by newengland07 View Post
Unfortunately both of th links don't work
they work for me...

Grand opening specials now!! A place to hang out and chill with fellow litsters. Post if you want - or not....

Old 05-17-2016, 03:49 PM   #27
newengland07
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashD View Post
they work for me...
Weird they aren't working for me...

Old 05-17-2016, 03:54 PM   #28
newengland07
Literotica Guru

Quote:
they work for me...
Of course now it works....

Old 05-17-2016, 04:43 PM   #29
Phillyguy28
Experienced

Measurement

So I measured myself to a length of 7 3/4 with a string. Seems like thats too big for me. I certainly dont want to buy a ring to big. Anyone else have a doubt?

Old 05-17-2016, 05:02 PM   #30
crashD
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Of course now it works....
some weird thing with registers or whatever - at least it works.

Grand opening specials now!! A place to hang out and chill with fellow litsters. Post if you want - or not....

Old 05-17-2016, 05:03 PM   #31
crashD
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyguy28 View Post
So I measured myself to a length of 7 3/4 with a string. Seems like thats too big for me. I certainly dont want to buy a ring to big. Anyone else have a doubt?
rings and length have no relationship..

and that is pretty fucking long..

Old 05-17-2016, 05:15 PM   #32
suckonsimon
delivering the goods

Quote:
rings and length have no relationship..

and that is pretty fucking long..
Crash, he's talking about around his whole junk circumference, not the length of his boner!

Old 05-17-2016, 05:18 PM   #33
crashD
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckonsimon View Post
Crash, he's talking about around his whole junk circumference, not the length of his boner!
i thought about that - but he said length - and please help him a ring that size won't do much good... lol

Old 05-17-2016, 05:19 PM   #34
suckonsimon
delivering the goods

Quote:
Friend, I just measured myself and found I was also 7 3/4 circumference, tape held quite loosely , not pulling it in at all. Was it like that for you or did you pull it tight around? If loose like me, well - the inner diameter which is perfect for me is 1 7/8, or this side of the Pond 48mm. And I can take 1 3/4 too but it's seriously tight and no good for hours of wear. So, your 7 3/4 - just touching or pulled tight?

Old 05-17-2016, 05:33 PM   #35
crashD
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Friend, I just measured myself and found I was also 7 3/4 circumference, tape held quite loosely , not pulling it in at all. Was it like that for you or did you pull it tight around? If loose like me, well - the inner diameter which is perfect for me is 1 7/8, or this side of the Pond 48mm. And I can take 1 3/4 too but it's seriously tight and no good for hours of wear. So, your 7 3/4 - just touching or pulled tight?
I guess I need to measure that way. Except I bought the large standard cock armour which I think is 2 inches. Great for just wearing around.

Maybe I'll have to invest in the smaller one for play time

Old 05-17-2016, 05:36 PM   #36
Phillyguy28
Experienced

LOL! I wish my cock was 7 3/4 in long. And I pulled the string snug. Not tight and not loose.

Old 05-17-2016, 05:39 PM   #37
crashD
Literotica Guru

Quote:
LOL! I wish my cock was 7 3/4 in long. And I pulled the string snug. Not tight and not loose.
I read it. Clear now

I'd recommend two sizes as discussed. Cock armour gives some flexibility in size as it is very stretchy but..

Old 05-17-2016, 06:08 PM   #38
Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Kelleebabes! Thanks for being the first woman to post on here. I see you're an artist - I totally get how femininity and artistic insight combine to appreciate these things on guys! If you want to tell us more about "wanting that cock even more", well, there'll be guys on this thread keen to know.
thank you for the open door. invitation ..I might just take you up on that...again , thanks for the acknowledgement...

My blood is alive...with many voices
that tells me...I am made of longing,
Rilke

Some women fear the fire
Some women simply become it

Playgrounder #330 I enjoy the company
of like minded people...come up to the playground and see me sometime...
Please visit BEST OF BABES...KELLEEBABES My favorite threads, posts & photos, come know me better
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1215571

Old 05-17-2016, 06:16 PM   #39
crashD
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelleebabes View Post
thank you for the open door. invitation ..I might just take you up on that...again , thanks for the acknowledgement...
yes, thanks kellee and well said simon.

Old 05-18-2016, 03:32 AM   #40
blowit
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Unfortunately both of th links don't work
You're right. Strange because they both worked yesterday.

Old 05-18-2016, 03:46 AM   #41
snoozebi
Virgin

Suckonsimon, hello. To answer your question, I put it on with the long axis horizontal to my body. First pulling one ball through and then the other and then pushing my cock through. Works for me!

Old 05-18-2016, 04:34 AM   #42
klippert
klippert1 on kik

cock rings are just fun and exciting ... love wearing them

Old 05-18-2016, 05:48 AM   #43
suckonsimon
delivering the goods

My LINKS to the PerfectFitBrand items:

They don't work any more because that next day the PerfectFit guys did a whole spanking fine update of their website! Go there guys, it's grand! I'd put the link to the whole site on here but that's against Lit rules and it would be taken down. But, heck, type in perfectfitbrand and you'll get there in one. These guys really, really know about the stretchy-type rings, and as well as the items they make and market, there's a good introduction to ring fun.

Wanna good read about Steel, Aluminium and other non-stretchy cock-n-ball rings? Go to another American outfit, 'Gearessentials'.

We've had some discussion yesterday on the thread about sizing and it leaves the whole matter up in the air still. Later I'll write a post on 'One man's story with getting the size right.' I really hope that will help the guys who are new with this. But ... please be patient, it's coming.

Old 05-18-2016, 05:58 AM   #44
suckonsimon
delivering the goods

In the Night ...

So happens I thought last night we might have sex but we didn't. Ok, it happens. But I had taken some of my herbal stuff. And I did then go to sleep with my steel ring on [health warning - don't do that until you really, really know that the ring is never too tight for you!]

Anyway ... about 4am I came out of a sweet dream and stirred into wakefulness for just a few minutes. Wow. What I found goin' on down there. I mean. Just. Huge. Thick. Long. Solid. Balls solid too as the heft of my shaft base left them no room. It was so comfortable though. No sense of constriction. I stroked myself some, thinking of the next time I'm like that and her pussy will be glistening and ready to take a stretching. ... and drifted back to sleep.

"Super-erection" - that's the term. Spot on.

Old 05-18-2016, 06:28 AM   #45
Shavedallover
Literotica Guru

Good stuff here. I highly endorse the use of one. My friends love the results I get

Old 05-18-2016, 12:33 PM   #46
blowit
Literotica Guru

Well my Oxballs Thruster arrived this morning and it went straight around my tackle. Feels much more comfortable that the skinny thing I bought a while ago. MUCH more comfortable! And do I love the look of my cock when it hardens up whilst wearing it. A proper diamond cutter. Impressed!

Old 05-18-2016, 12:38 PM   #47
suckonsimon
delivering the goods

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowit View Post
Well my Oxballs Thruster arrived this morning and it went straight around my tackle. Feels much more comfortable that the skinny thing I bought a while ago. MUCH more comfortable! And do I love the look of my cock when it hardens up whilst wearing it. A proper diamond cutter. Impressed!
As I read this I've mine on too! I know what you're saying. A really significant point you make about comfort. A guy's junk can take the grip of a ring so much more comfortably if the ring has a wider surface contact on him, so that it's not digging in. And all that crafted roundedness of the thruster circle and balls is nicely gentle around the sack and across the shaft base.

Now ... don't "blowit" too often mate!

Old 05-18-2016, 12:58 PM   #48
crashD
Literotica Guru

Quote:
My LINKS to the PerfectFitBrand items:

They don't work any more because that next day the PerfectFit guys did a whole spanking fine update of their website! Go there guys, it's grand! I'd put the link to the whole site on here but that's against Lit rules and it would be taken down. But, heck, type in perfectfitbrand and you'll get there in one. These guys really, really know about the stretchy-type rings, and as well as the items they make and market, there's a good introduction to ring fun.

Wanna good read about Steel, Aluminium and other non-stretchy cock-n-ball rings? Go to another American outfit, 'Gearessentials'.

We've had some discussion yesterday on the thread about sizing and it leaves the whole matter up in the air still. Later I'll write a post on 'One man's story with getting the size right.' I really hope that will help the guys who are new with this. But ... please be patient, it's coming.
wearing the perfect fit cock armour during the day, no assitance, so to speak..

you can see it has quite an effect..

Old 05-18-2016, 12:59 PM   #49
crashD
Literotica Guru

Quote:
In the Night ...

So happens I thought last night we might have sex but we didn't. Ok, it happens. But I had taken some of my herbal stuff. And I did then go to sleep with my steel ring on [health warning - don't do that until you really, really know that the ring is never too tight for you!]

Anyway ... about 4am I came out of a sweet dream and stirred into wakefulness for just a few minutes. Wow. What I found goin' on down there. I mean. Just. Huge. Thick. Long. Solid. Balls solid too as the heft of my shaft base left them no room. It was so comfortable though. No sense of constriction. I stroked myself some, thinking of the next time I'm like that and her pussy will be glistening and ready to take a stretching. ... and drifted back to sleep.

"Super-erection" - that's the term. Spot on.
damn, what a waste for both of you....

Old 05-18-2016, 01:17 PM   #50
suckonsimon
delivering the goods

Quote:
damn, what a waste for both of you....
Cheers pal. All in due course!
And, er, ... quite a bit goin' on in that pic you just posted!