Making my way around an uncircumcised penis

PlumpViolet

Experienced
Hi there

I've just started seeing this guy who has the perfect sized penis. The only thing I have trouble with is the fact that he's uncircumcised and I have no experience with an uncircumcised penis. I have two questions wrt to his penis; 1) is there a difference in method when giving him a blow job? And 2) is it appropriate to ask him to get circumcised?

Any other related advice would be highly appreciated. :)

I think if he wanted to be circumsized he would be.
If you are really into him I would advise figuring out how to deal with it as he is.

Struggle with?

Being asked to get myself circumcised. If I were in a long term relationship and my partner felt strongly about it then maybe, but personally I’d think it a bit strange if I were asked that by a fairly new girlfriend. Just my opinion though.

What is it that’s particularly worrying you about giving oral to a guy who’s not circumcised? How it feels for you, or for him?

Being asked to get myself circumcised. If I were in a long term relationship and my partner felt strongly about it then maybe, but personally I’d think it a bit strange if I were asked that by a fairly new girlfriend. Just my opinion though.

What is it that’s particularly worrying you about giving oral to a guy who’s not circumcised? How it feels for you, or for him?

I understand that completely. I'm Worried about how it would feel for him. I'm Worried that I might be too rough as an uncircumcised penis is said to be more sensitive. I'd love to know whether there's a difference in oral techniques.

Hi there

I've just started seeing this guy who has the perfect sized penis. The only thing I have trouble with is the fact that he's uncircumcised and I have no experience with an uncircumcised penis. I have two questions wrt to his penis; 1) is there a difference in method when giving him a blow job? And 2) is it appropriate to ask him to get circumcised?

What if he countered with, "I'll get circumcised if you'll lose 30 pounds." Offensive, isn't it?

I understand that completely. I'm Worried about how it would feel for him. I'm Worried that I might be too rough as an uncircumcised penis is said to be more sensitive. I'd love to know whether there's a difference in oral techniques.

I'm sure he will let you know if you are too rough

Hi there

Ask him what he likes; not every man likes a blowjob the same way, so simply ask what he enjoys. I'm pretty sure he will be thrilled that you are tailoring your techniques to his pleasure rather than assuming a one act fits all approach (for what it's worth, one uncircumcised lover liked it rough -his explanation was that he masturbates with a tight fist - whereas another one didn't, much like with circumcised men. Your kilometrage may vary depending on preference).

And yes, as mentioned, it is highly highly inappropriate and even offensive to ask, especially as you just started dating. But even after years of dating, it's still inappropriate.

I can't give advice on what to do with the foreskin as I've never been with a guy who had one. If he did have one, I would ask him what to do. He'd know.

And IMO, highly inappropriate to even think about asking him to get cut! Sheesh!

Hi there

As for giving oral, gently pull the foreskin back and then just go to town on his cock. And tell him you're not used to uncut cocks, so he should tell you if it don't feel good :)

Any other related advice would be highly appreciated.

In reality, there's not that much difference between circumcised or not--just a little more skin to deal with. When it's erect, however, you wouldn't notice the difference.

So ask him what he likes, and do that. Enjoy! :devil:

I am uncircumcised. The women I have been with have asked me what I enjoy, what's sex feel like, etc. I've appreciate that. No one has asked me to get cut, though. If someone did, I would ask her to leave. Just make sure your guy thoroughly washes his naughty bits before use. Dirty equipment isn't cool for anyone.

Don't ask him to get cut, just do it yourself when he least expects it, pinking shears would do a good job. Just be ready with a band aid for after.

Don’t overthink it

Keep it simple, have fun, see how he responds, ask what he likes, repeat??? What could be simpler? Enjoy, or...if you don’t enjoy him and his body, find someone else...

You are of course aware that being uncircumcised is hardly a rare or unusual condition. They must work just fine, or they’d all be clamoring to be circumcised?

I would never make an adult get circumcised. I speak as some one that had it done at age 32. I stupidly listened to a surgeon that was going to remove a warp on my penis. It was something that could be removed with single cut local operation. No he made a big case for the whole thing. Once they stitch it up have you ever heard of an instant erection common in your sleep as an adult? Wake up screaming in pain as it happens until you heal. Then there is the total loss on sensitivity as the normally sensitive head toughens up. Push him to it and you may lose him. I was married so too late.

As someone who is circumcised, I can only wish that I wasn't. That said the head of my penis is very sensitive and if it were normally shrouded in foreskin I can't imagine how sensitive it would be. As a straight guy, I haven't had any experience with an uncut one.

Why

Why would you ask him to get circumcised? What do you think that would improve?

The foreskin is actually a highly valuable part of male anatomy. It provides important feelings and functions for both partners during sex.

Just explore like you do with someone new. Enjoy what you may find to be a special experience.

There isn't much difference in the result when performing oral sex, just make sure he's clean. Also, I don't think it is anyone's place to ask another adult to do something with their body for one's own comfort or piece of mind, so don't go there.

Well, you have more to play with, so it's more fun for both of you. Sometimes when he gets hard his foreskin will peel back and then it's just like sucking a circumcised guy, except as you say it may be a bit more sensitive, so go gently.

If he has a longer foreskin it may stay covered. Or, you can pull the skin up with your hand or your lips. Then you can slip your tongue in underneath, and swirl it around, like this woman does, which feels amazing.

https://www.xvideos.com/video9158172/hot_slut_playing_with_guys_foreskin_then_blows_him

Hi there

There is nothing wrong with an uncircumcised penis. Nothing and don't ask him to change it because he would pick leaving you over that.

My advice enjoy ever second it's inside you because when the forskin folds down you get a little extra bump. For oral take a shower first if your skived. Use some soapy water and fold over the foreskin when he is not yet fully hard and clean his mushroom ridge. Then make it normal. Enjoy oral by using saliva to fold his forskin back. Leave it anyway you want but when they are hard, really hard thier forskin will not come back easy. That little foldover bump really feels good on in out thrusts and anal.

Back