Helping cuckoldress wife prepare for her date

mf2hd82

Virgin
I love these types of stories.
I've thought of the idea of my wife preparing for a weekend get away either with her boyfriend or with the girls to go clubbing for guys. Probably with the girls would be hotter. She would give me a special treat by allowing me to spend the prior weekend with her. During this weekend I would be required to take her to the salon to get hair and nails done, etc. (The whole concept of her trying to be beautiful for him not me.) Then I would get to take her shopping and I would be allowed to select an entire outfit for her to wear on one of her nights away. She would be my naked canvas and would only wear what I selected, or didn't select.

She would then tease me with will she or won't she model the complete outfit for me before she leaves for vacation?

Last edited:
She would then tease me with will she or won't she model the complete outfit for me before she leaves for vacation?

And presumably with "will she or won't she..... let you see the pictures from the night", when she gets home? I guess there's lots of ways to ramp up the frustration of knowing what she's doing - potentially before, during, and after the event.

I do think this has some good potential. Although there's no doubt hundreds of stories like this, I'm guessing from your fairly prescriptive descriptions that you're looking for a custom story here? That could be fun to write.

There's a lot of room to play with the chemistry of the wife/husband, and begs the question - is this the first time she's done this, how happy are both parties with it, are "the girls" in on it or do they even know about the husband, and is the guy or guys she meets in on the secret?

The leather boots/skirt thing will always be fun though, lol! I'm open to PMs if you like..

my problem with this story line....if the wife has a full time lover, how will the marriage last?

I've thought of the idea of my wife preparing for a weekend get away either with her boyfriend or with the girls to go clubbing for guys. Probably with the girls would be hotter. She would give me a special treat by allowing me to spend the prior weekend with her. During this weekend I would be required to take her to the salon to get hair and nails done, etc. (The whole concept of her trying to be beautiful for him not me.) Then I would get to take her shopping and I would be allowed to select an entire outfit for her to wear on one of her nights away. She would be my naked canvas and would only wear what I selected, or didn't select.

I would then select something to accomodate my fetish of leather skirts or dress, of course some type of leather high heel shoe or knee high leather boot with high heels. I would possibly select a sexy little bra and "forget" the panties. I would buy her several pieces of jewelry such as large hoop earrings, thumb ring, belly button ring, bracelet.... My final treat would be when she says we have an appointment at the local tattoo/ piercing place and she is going to get her nose pierced, and wear a tiny diamond stud in her nostril. This is something I have told her many times is a huge turn on for me and now she is doing it to attract someone else. i love it!

my problem with this story line....if the wife has a full time lover, how will the marriage last?

The marriage will last because it's a story and the writer will be a willing cuckold.

The marriage will last because it's a story and the writer will be a willing cuckold.

true, the writer does have control of the characters....

And presumably with "will she or won't she..... let you see the pictures from the night", when she gets home? I guess there's lots of ways to ramp up the frustration of knowing what she's doing - potentially before, during, and after the event.

I do think this has some good potential. Although there's no doubt hundreds of stories like this, I'm guessing from your fairly prescriptive descriptions that you're looking for a custom story here? That could be fun to write.

There's a lot of room to play with the chemistry of the wife/husband, and begs the question - is this the first time she's done this, how happy are both parties with it, are "the girls" in on it or do they even know about the husband, and is the guy or guys she meets in on the secret?

The leather boots/skirt thing will always be fun though, lol! I'm open to PMs if you like..

I'm thinking this is not the first time she has gone out with the girls/boyfriend. The husband is quite used to it and in fact is very supportive. He loves to see his wife so happy and getting so much attention from other men. I would say that "the girls" are also well aware of the wifes cuckoldress status. Some of them either join in or some of them are very envious and curious about cuckolding. They love to tease the hubby about it also.

If you are a writer and would like to work on this Dog that would be great!

I'm thinking this is not the first time she has gone out with the girls/boyfriend. The husband is quite used to it and in fact is very supportive. He loves to see his wife so happy and getting so much attention from other men. I would say that "the girls" are also well aware of the wifes cuckoldress status. Some of them either join in or some of them are very envious and curious about cuckolding. They love to tease the hubby about it also.

so a new cast (uk india, I need to google the spelling) system where couples rise in the social ranks as to the wife's lovers and husband cuckold status?

This is not a story. It's all true!

Had to respond to this one because I have had a cuckold mindset that began to germinate even before I married my first Wife and then took firm root in my mind in the earliest days of our marriage.

Back then I had never even heard the word "cuckold" nor anything about that sort of thing. It wasn't until many years later - too many years - that I learned about it from posts on the Internet.
It still took me some time to come to terms with - and fully accept - who I truly am. I'm very happy to be a true cuckold.

I so much wanted my beautiful, young Wife to be having sex with other men, but I never could tell Her about my secret desires.
As it turned out, She, too, wanted other men in Her life. What a pity that She and I never could - nor did - talk about it even though She did tell me a number of things trying to let me know what She really wanted. I was too embarrassed and naive to say anything to Her even though I was so turned on by Her desires.

In the forth year of our marriage She told me about a man She worked with who was showing a lot of interest in Her. So, I told Her to go ahead and have an affair with him. She jumped at the chance and She did!

She came home late one night and I was already in bed. She went right into the bathroom. Then she said to me, "I'm never going to suck him again because he cums too quick." I was thrilled to know what She did with that man. I didn't even realize it at the time that maybe She wanted to talk more about it which is what I also wanted, yet I said nothing.

Not much longer after that the man asked Her to go to Boston to be with him for the weekend in a hotel. She told me about that and I actually took Her to the bus station, kissed Her good bye and told Her to have a good time.

She never asked me any questions as to "why" I gave Her my permission to have an affair nor when I sent Her off to Boston to be with Her lover.

I was questioning my own sexuality because of my strong desires for other men's penises to be in my Wife's vagina and cumming in Her. It was very important to me that the men did cum in Her.
So, I talked to my family doctor about it. He set me up with a psychiatrist who was an old man in his 70's with old world values. Taking his advice I told my Wife to put an end to the affair. She refused. That ended our marriage and She married Her lover.

I had those same desires with my second Wife, as well. She and I had agreed on an open relationship from the beginning.
The most exciting sexual experience that I ever had in my life was being right there next to my wife watching another men fucking her and cumming in Her. My heart was pounding so hard that I was worried about having a heart attack.

My second Wife and I did get a divorce, but that had nothing at all to do with Her being with other men. That was never a problem for us.

At this point in my life I'm living alone. The only kind of relationship that I want with a Woman now is a cuckold relationship. Haven't been able to find that special Woman.

So, dear readers, that's just a short nutshell story of my cuckold experiences.

Last edited:
This is not a story. It's all true!

So, dear readers, that's just a short nutshell story of my cuckold experiences.

So, are you looking for an author of Lit to write this out AS a story, or did you simply choose to not respect Lit's regulations of which board suits which purpose on this web site? There are CHAT boards on here, ya know.

So, are you looking for an author of Lit to write this out AS a story, or did you simply choose to not respect Lit's regulations of which board suits which purpose on this web site? There are CHAT boards on here, ya know.

Gee, sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, but I wanted to comment on the topic and tell the very short story of my own experiences. :(

Gee, sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, but I wanted to comment on the topic and tell the very short story of my own experiences. :(

Welcome to Story Ideas board, where people collaborate on new stories at Lit and/or request topics/ideas they'd like to see in new stories.

Thank you, LindsayRae

Welcome to Story Ideas board, where people collaborate on new stories at Lit and/or request topics/ideas they'd like to see in new stories.

Thank you for the welcome. However, I've been a member for some time, but I haven't been here in quite a while. Thus, the error I made.

I would then select something to accomodate my fetish of leather skirts or dress, of course some type of leather high heel shoe or knee high leather boot with high heels. I would possibly select a sexy little bra and "forget" the panties. I would buy her several pieces of jewelry such as large hoop earrings, thumb ring, belly button ring, bracelet.... My final treat would be when she says we have an appointment at the local tattoo/ piercing place and she is going to get her nose pierced, and wear a tiny diamond stud in her nostril. This is something I have told her many times is a huge turn on for me and now she is doing it to attract someone else. i love it!

I very often think back to the days when I was married to my first wife and how things "could have been" if we had been able to tell each other about our desires.
However my thoughts differ from yours and the idea of a story for me would be helping her bath, pick out what she was going to wear for her date and and kneel in front of her as a good cuckold should to tell her to have a wonderful time with her date and that I'd be waiting for her to return to me that night well satisfied.

I think you can take it from there where the story would lead to when she came home, huh? Yeah, the "juicy" parts. ;)

Hi MF2, Yes I'm a writer, I tend to enjoy fulfilling requests which are either loosely based on reality or fictionalised accounts of real people.

This sounds like it's got some good possibilities to me. The girls teasing the husband about it could be fun. Maybe one of them gives hubby a call to tell him "She's met this really hot guy and I saw his hand go up her skirt..." I personally think it would be hotter if she doesn't have a regular boyfriend but goes out after guys who are "more man" or "better lovers" than the husband.

I was going to send you a PM but you've got them turned off! Turn 'em on and drop me a line if you'd like to discuss further. I've not written a cuckold story before (which is why this would be an interesting project for me) so if there are any "essential elements" of the genre you might need to let me know what to include... otherwise I'll enjoy coming up with my own take on it.

Thanks for sharing your story W MA.

I have a two part story, not totally cuckold ready to go. part 1, I will submit to literotica on friday...thinking that will appear by Wed. just in time for turkey day....a little stuffing :eek:

My only problem with cuckolds was that I didn't know such a guy with a wife I thought was hot, back when I was single, young, and horny. So far as I know, all of the married guys I ever met were not inclined to share their woman with any other guys.

Back