I.M. Fauve Gallery

ok. Where was I?
I don't like the GB and now I don't even like the AH and very few come up here.:rolleyes:

this is more my speed anyway.

Last edited:
oh hai,

I was looking at the werebear. It is well done. the themes I really enjoy, though, are the mythological and the shunga-style.

And your "serious" pieces too. ;)

yeah. I don't mind it quiet over here, seeing what the alternative is. More visitors would be nice, but of course there are all the pros and cons to that too.

:kiss:

continuing the theme of ..what's the word used in Hairy Potter (pun intended)...Animagus!
attachment.php

Last edited:
yeah, me too. Breasts are wonderful. All the sizes and nipple configurations. I have been a bit too "one note" on my depictions.

no, I am not obsessed with woman/beasty couplings...though it is a theme that I have repeatedly explored. Just happen to be reposting as a group though they span several years. My obsession is imagination, fantasy in the sexual and erotic.

This was drawn at a request for a tattoo design. No idea if they ever used it.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Also scaly and also nonhuman...
funny how aliens dig Earth chicks!:D:rolleyes::confused:
attachment.php

Last edited:
and furthermore>

Another illustration for a LITster's story.
the 1st was my interpretation, from my reading, of a "giant faunus". The author felt that he was too large and made the woman appear to be a child... so I "downsized" the faunus.
attachment.php

attachment.php

May have to buy a copy of "Coming Together -An Erotic Cocktail"
and read: "A Mythical Encounter by the Stream" by Savannah Reardon and decide which one (if either) suits.

Last edited:
Swingers.
I have a LOT of drawings of encounters with mythological beings.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Are the frames too pretentious? I think they are kinda fun.

they are fun. On some of them the size/scale are a bit strong for the images....maybe a tad more white space?

On the other hand that conveys a feeling of intimacy.

yeah....not thought out aesthetically...just for giggles.
In fact, the image suffers, because they have to be reduced to fit LIT's 600x800 pixel limitation. LOL:rolleyes:

yeah....not thought out aesthetically...just for giggles.
In fact, the image suffers, because they have to be reduced to fit LIT's 600x800 pixel limitation. LOL:rolleyes:

haha. . . I read that as the image surfers.

yes. that limitation does degrade the image. the surfers too.

still, the frames are a cool thing.

Animalistic behavior... How I often feel... MUST HAVE IT.
attachment.php

(still using frames, because it still amuses.......a bit)

Last edited:
yes, night night....:heart::rose::kiss:
a short nap, until I go collect the "loose chick", who has flown the coop.

Back