Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > BDSM Personals

Old 01-19-2018, 07:50 AM   #1
msteel4u
Literotica Guru

Location: In that place between asleep and awake. Where you still can remember your dreams. That's where you can find me...
Arrow Experienced Dom ISO special one

Thank you for taking the time to look at another Dom looking for a sub ad. Here is why I am different. I am an experienced, older Dom, not a troll, who understands that being given a subs submission is a special gift from someone and should be treated with respect. I am a Dom who likes to lead with what I call a loving hand. I enjoy all aspects of being a Dom which naturally includes the play but also the love, nurturing and protection of my sub.

What I seek is a female, hetero or bi-sexual sub who would like to be in a long-term, on-line (virtual) D/s relationship. Age and experience is not important to me, as I enjoy the training and teaching of a sub. All ask is that you be honest, serious about your submission and in wanting to give your submission.

I am 6ft, 220lbs, green eyes, dark brown hair. Have been in both on-line and r/l relationships. I am open to being a Dom or daddy-Dom. Open to various relationship statuses. I am not into extreme pain or degrading play. Will be exploring and respecting limits if I accept your submission, if honored with that gift.

If you are interested, drop me a PM and tell me about you, your experience and what you want in a D/s relationship.

Steel

Last edited by msteel4u : 01-19-2018 at 05:13 PM.