Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > BDSM Personals

Old 01-15-2018, 11:09 AM   #1
Virginia_rose
Virgin

Domme looking for online female sub

Hi, I have been on lit for a while but recently made a new profile. I am looking for an online female sub for daily chatting and playing. I would like you to enjoy orgasm control, light pain (clothes pins and the like), and the concept of being owned. I am not picky age wise as long as your over 18 . I am 32, bi, from Virginia (hence the name) and have had online subs for about ten years. I also have a family so I need to keep this discrete and I'm usually only online during the day. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in send me a pm and we will talk. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Old 01-22-2018, 03:28 PM   #2
littlesublou
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia_rose View Post
Hi, I have been on lit for a while but recently made a new profile. I am looking for an online female sub for daily chatting and playing. I would like you to enjoy orgasm control, light pain (clothes pins and the like), and the concept of being owned. I am not picky age wise as long as your over 18 . I am 32, bi, from Virginia (hence the name) and have had online subs for about ten years. I also have a family so I need to keep this discrete and I'm usually only online during the day. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in send me a pm and we will talk. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey there.

Could I be the online sub you are looking for? I am desperately seeking an online Mistress to restrict my orgasms for days on end, whilst teasing me online. Yours days would probably be my evenings ( UK) so this could work. PM me if I could be your perfect online plaything...

Old 01-29-2018, 12:59 PM   #3
Virginia_rose
Virgin

Bumpity bump

Old 02-10-2018, 07:36 AM   #4
Virginia_rose
Virgin

Bumping again

Old 02-10-2018, 08:57 AM   #5
gablondes
Really Experienced

Sounds very interesting.

Old 02-20-2018, 12:00 PM   #6
Virginia_rose
Virgin

Bump!

Old 03-03-2018, 03:49 AM   #7
Virginia_rose
Virgin

Early morning bump

Old 03-04-2018, 12:07 AM   #8
NykkiLeigh
Virgin

Hey, I'm nykki, 21, a little/brat And you can message me on kik at nykkileigh96 if you'd like

Old 03-12-2018, 03:00 PM   #9
LED69ME
Virgin

New to lit but not new to the lifestyle. Just thought Id give this a little bump to help you find what you are looking for.