The Woods have Eyes

Scottie sat with her, holding her as she spoke and when she was finished he was at a loss of what to say. The sins she was confessing to him he would never have suspected her capable of ... and yet she was truthful, he could tell that from her agony. Her eyes were filled with fear and panic and all he could do was hold her close and cradle her head to his chest as she drank from the bottle. He would have tried to stop her, but he could tell she needed it and after what she had just told him being drunk was a much lesser sin to her God. Scottie didn't believe in God, he believed in people. Some were good, some bad, some indifferent but he had always known Ria Padalin as a good and pure person. Every moment of her life she had tried to do the right thing by people, even that would be bad for herself. She had sacrificed for others and as she grew older the light inside her had drawn him as a moth to the flame. But her flame hadn't burnt, it had healed and comforted and he had fallen in love with her so hard that even their parents wars couldn't keep them apart. To hear her now, the anguish in her voice, the soul tearing despair she obviously felt brought tears to his eyes. What could have made her change so much and so fast?

He looked down at her as she asked him to say something, anything, she needed reassurance from him. But in his head he remembered the other night, beating Josh to the ground and accusing him of raping Ria and now he knew the man had been led on, at least partially by the girl Scottie loved. He felt so guilty for his actions, and yet they had come from a place of belief. He KNEW Ria would never sleep with anyone but him, they had pledged themselves to each other, so seeing her on her back, Josh fucking her, the moans coming from both of them ... the moans he had assumed were of pain and humiliation were now, as his memory replayed the scene, moans of desire and pleasure. What could have made her change so much ... not drink alone, no, even if she was a non-drinker, or only having a glass of wine at special occasions drinking would not have brought on such a total character change, a total 180 from her true person. Drugs? No, no she had mentioned nod rugs and right now she was seeking a reason for her behaviour, begging for one to reveal itself so she could grab a hold and not lose her mind. What then ... possession? But if possession by a spirit or devil then surely that meant God existed too. Belief in one would require believe in all. But what other reason could there be. He tilted her head up so she was looking into his eyes, seeing the tears on his cheeks.

"I love you Ria, with all of my heart. What you have done is not you ... I don't know yet what has caused you to ... stray like this, but I will find out. I forgive you, I know this isn't the real you, but I can't save you sitting here. I need to go get help. If your God has forsaken you then trust and believe in me instead." He kissed her lips softly as he stroked her hair. "I will always be with you, standing by your side, no matter what happens .. do you believe me, Ria"?
 
Ria felt her tears flowing as she heard Scottie tell her he would always be with her and stand by her side no matter what and that he loved her with all of his heart and what she had done wasn't her and he would find out and he forgave her.

Her heart felt a sense of relief hearing the words but she would always hate herself for hurting him like this because Scottie had done nothing but love her from the time they had started dating and she believed probably before that because they had always been friends. He was there when her father had been admitted to a psych facility after coming back from war with ptsd and most holidays when they could sneak away and see each other in his tree house. She remembered running away there when she first had heard her mother was dating her stepfather and had hidden in there for two days and no one knew where to look but Scottie , he knew her better than anyone.

She hugged him tightly as he asked if she believed him and nodded saying tearfully " I believe you Scottie...I never meant to do this and I'll always hate myself for hurting you" she said tears flowing and leaning up wiping his. She had locked her door to her bedroom just in case her parents came , she didn't want any trouble right now and besides their parents couldn't keep the two of them away no matter how hard they tried.

She tried brushing through her memories to recall the events leading up to Halloween eve and the woods and what had caused her to change. She knew she had felt strange there walking through but maybe she hadn't been hallucinating maybe it had been real.

She tried digging more but something was stopping her mind from looking further. She gasped feeling such anger and annoyance.. a presence and it was not happy. She gripped her head feeling a slight pain and said "The woods...It was in the woods Scottie" before blacking out and fainting
 
As she went limp in his arms, Scottie felt panic set in. He gently lay her back on her bed, calling her name over and over but getting no response. He checked her pulse ... regular and strong and sighed in relief. Maybe the stress mixed with the alcohol had simply made her faint, but she had been holding her head in pain, talking about the woods? He stroked her hair and then her face, looking down on her with such love. Then he kissed her softly and stood. She was safe here and her parents would be home soon to check on her. But he had work to do, he had to find out what happened to her and she had given him a first clue ... the woods.

He left the house and jumped into his car and drove out of town, stopping on the outskirts of the legend haunted forest that surrounded Marketsville. As he got out of the car he looked at the trees. All his life he had heard fables and urban legends about the place. Don't go into the forest, you might never come back, and yes sometimes people wandered in and never returned but very few and far between and certainly nothing that natural accidents couldn't explain. Even so, he had always had a chill when near these woods ... yet oddly, today, he didn't. He moved up the same trail the Ria had used that fateful night and entered under the boughs of the trees as a breeze rustled the leaves, but again, he didn't feel the ominous heavy weight of oppression they usually gave him. They felt like any other forest on earth, the sun was out, the wind cool, it was beautiful and he smiled as he walked further inside the forest following a narrow trail. Finally he came to a clearing, small, compact, but with short grass and an open sky above. It was so restful here and he stopped looking around. Hadn't Ria mentioned a clearing when she first spoke to him of coming here? Something was weird though, with the overwhelming darkness of the place seemingly gone there was no sense of danger or fear. Then he saw a small dark patch on the grass by a tree. Crouching down he ran his fingers through the grass ... dry blood? But Ria hadn't been injured here, they had checked her out, no damage at all, so why would there be blood here? He filed it away and headed back out of town, it was time to visit the library.

Back in Ria's bedroom, Statham snarled. The girl had been so close to telling the boy about his presence. She was smart, intelligent, strong of spirit and she was putting two and two together before the spell had finished it's work. Luckily a little inducement of pain had been enough to cut her off and make her black out and he felt his power over her growing as the spell did it's work. He heard the front door downstairs open and close, her mother and step father calling her name. Scottie had left the door unlocked to her bedroom and moments later both parents entered to find their daughter seemingly asleep on top of the covers. Scottie had taken the wine bottle so they assumed she was ill and was just napping. Her mother pulled a blanket over her and kissed her cheek before both left the room and shut the door.

So tender, Statham laughed as he started to inject dark taboo images into Ria mind. Scenes of lust, desire, degradation, sexual acts straight from some dark gothic novel.
 
Ria regained consciousness a half hour later and wondered what had made her faint because it was not the wine. She looked around seeing Scottie had gone and she knew her parents were probably home and decided that she should probably eat after having so much wine.

She thought about her conversation with Scottie earlier and also how disappointed her parents would be if they had any clue what she had done. They would most likely send her away to boarding school or to become a nun. The thought made her chuckle lightly knowing the two combined were super extreme sometimes but she knew it was because they loved her.

She made her way into the kitchen and heard her step fathers footsteps leaving the den and her mother in the living room on the phone. He came over looking at her seriously and said " Honey are you ok? We checked on you earlier and you were asleep."

Ria was nowhere near ok but she lied to him mustering up a smile " Yeah dad I'm ok just a bit of a migraine, im sorry for leaving so quickly earlier" she said and he hugged her.

She smiled softly and made herself a sandwich and decided to text Scottie as she ate "Sorry I fainted Scottie...not sure what happened? Thanks for being here for me. "she wrote
 
Scottie sat in the town library, which was luckily open on a Sunday, and had a number of books open in front of him when the text came in. He breathed a sigh of relief that Ria seemed ok and quickly replied telling her to rest up and take care of herself and that he was trying to figure out what happened but would contact her later.

He turned his attention back to the open book before him trying to focus through the worry about Ria. But he knew if he didn't come up with something she might go mad with guilt and worry. The book before him was about local legends, haunting's, myths etc, etc. On one page was a dramatised drawing of the woods and a dark vengeful looking spirit hovering over them. The text he had been reading spoke of an ancient curse placed on the woods and the town, of how a necromancer had died in the woods after being cast out of town by the God fearing townsfolk. It was a legend that could be cut and paced to many New England townships, but he figured maybe there was a grain of truth somewhere in here so he started trying to narrow the search down to a time and place and the name of the Necromancer ... if indeed that was what he had been and not just some deranged normal guy.

**

Richard sat with his wife discussing Ria, both were very worried about the girl, her behaviour over the last few hours had been odd to say the least.

"Maybe she was effected by sleeping out in those woods worse than we thought." Richard offered.

"I suppose so, maybe we should just give her room right now, let her get over it herself, but let her know we are here if she needs us?" His wife, Ria's mother suggested to which Richard nodded. He saw Ria enter the room with her sandwich and motioned for her to sit with them.

"Honey, We just want you to know if you need us, even just to talk to, we're here for you and love you so much." Richard said with a warm smile at his step daughter. "Father Jacobs has arrived in town for a few days to visit, he is staying at the church rectory, so please, if you see him say hi, he is an old man but very nice and learned in the Church and our faith. We may invite him over for dinner one night, ok?"
 
Ria smiled and nodded hearing her parents say they were there for her if she needed them and that they loved her. She knew she had been acting strange lately and she had been avoiding them because she was so afraid.

"I love you guys too" she said and cringed slightly as the images from her dreams appeared for a moment and she instantly pushed it away giving a small smile to her concerned looking parents "I know you guys are there for me dad..it's just I've been a little stressed lately that's all..finals are coming up and I have so many assignments and things to prepare for I promise it is nothing serious" she lied and saw the questioning look on her step fathers face like he knew she was but was relieved he hadn't said anything.

"I still have a bit of a headache... I'm going to head back to my room" she said and wished them goodnight before heading back upstairs. She spoke with her friends on the phone a bit then started to look online searching exorcism and thinking of ways she could get in touch with whatever was inside of her.

She knew Scottie was working on it as well and the two of them combined would get this out of her.
 
It was getting late and the library was closed. Scottie had checked out a few books and lay on his bed at his parents house reading them. He felt he was onto something. He had found a thin connection between all of the legends concerning the woods. All mentioned a man, an evil man, dying there and placing a curse on the woods and maybe the town. Some said he cursed everything, some just the woods and one stated he was far more precise ... this book, very old, made mention of a man, a golden warrior as he was described in the book, defeating an evil spirit in the woods. That the spirit even as it died placed a curse on the golden mans bloodline. From how the book described these two men one had been an evil sorcerer and the other a holy warrior, a Paladin. But only this one book had this story. It was possible that if true the tale had simply got diluted through the years and as other people told the story they added or subtracted items that fit the narrative they told. Whatever it was it struck Scottie as closer to the truth ... but if this sorcerer cursed the Paladin's bloodline then why would it go after Ria? Then it dropped ... Paladin ... Padalin, Ria's surname, the same surname as her mother? Could it be that simple?

**

Father Jacobs rested in the rectory of the church. He had had a long drive into town to see his old friend Richard and was looking forward to spending time with him and his family. At 63 the man was old now, even he had to admit that, but still quite spry for his age. He wore the black robes of his office with boxers and vest underneath as he lay on the bed. His life had been one of tragedy and sadness. The loss of his family had spurred him to enter the church and only here had his true calling been found. God called to him and he answered and had found peace. Tomorrow he would take confessional, always a hard time for a priest as he took on the peoples sins and concerns and tried to put their minds at peace. It was, however, the least he could do for Richard as the man had gone out of his way to make him welcome.
 
Ria had been relieved when her parents had given her some space. She had relaxed a bit happy her thoughts had been her own at the moment and she hadn't heard the voice of corruption in her head.

She heard her mom knock on the door asking if she could go send a welcome to the father and bring a thank you meal she prepared over to him. Ria sighed thinking about it for a moment. She hadnt thought it was wise but the voice hadnt bothered her since earlier so she thought itd be ok.

"Alright mom I'll drive"she said noticing how late it had been and the church was a good distance away. Ria put on some comfortable clothing and her shoes knowing she'd have to greet the pastor properly and like a lady.

She looked herself over and smiled " Comfortable but appropriate" she thought before heading downstairs and grabbing the bags her mom packed from the kitchen. "Bye Mom and Dad , I'll try getting back as soon as I can!" She shouted before heading out to the car.
 
Father Jacobs heard the car pulling up outside the front of the church and walked to the window of the rectory to look out into the car park. he didn't of course recognise the car, or the young girl who got out of it. He walked into the church to greet her wondering if she was just some poor soul who sort counsel or solace this night in the house of God. Some churches he knew locked their doors after a certain hour and rightly so in some cities, but here Richard liked to leave the doors open as late as possible and Jacobs had told him he would be happy to handle any visitors who arrived in the evening. Now he stood before the alter, hands clasped before him waiting for the young girl to walk in.

So far it had been very quiet, but then he supposed everyone who had wanted to attend church had done so earlier when Richard held sway over his congregation for the Sunday service. Still, whatever the child needed, Jacobs was sure he could provide.
 
Ria saw the father entering the church just as she had. She blushed remembering what she had done in the church earlier and was upset with herself for what she had done. She smiled at the father as he probably thought she was seeking confessional.

"Good night Father, I am Ria ,Pastor Richards daughter" she said and showed him the bags. " My mother sent you some dinner , toiletries and breakfast things so your welcome to the church kitchen anytime" she said and handed him the bag.

She turned beginning to walk out but stopped. This could be the only time she could talk to a priest in town..she knew she couldn't talk to her stepdad.

"Umm father wait...may I have a moment of your time?..To speak?"
 
"Thank you for the food, my dear." The old man stated with a wide smile as he took the bags from the girl. "And please thank your mother for her kindness."

He too was turning away, heading back into the rectory when the girl asked if he had a moment of time for her. He turned and placed the bags on a nearby pew and smiled kindly as he gestured for her to sit with him at the front of the church.

"Of course, Ria ... what seems to be on your mind?"

He noticed a little tension in the girl, he had heard confessional so many years now he could see worry, nerves, guilt in a simple word and this poor girl seemed to be carrying more than her fair share for some reason. He clasped his hand in his lap as he watched her carefully.

Alone with an old priest? Statham laughed aloud inside Ria head, mocking the man. Look at the old man, withered, dried up, given his life to a God who cares nothing for him or any of you. He probably hasn't cum in decades ... I wonder if he still has it in him ... look how he is watching you, Ria, so caring, so forgiving ...
if only he knew, hmm ... if only he knew what a slut you are ... why don't you confess to him, tell him all the dirty details, lets see if we can get his heart rate up ... but be careful, lol, lets not give him a heart attack ... not yet anyway.
 
Ria sighed turning her head away hearing the thoughts return and in regard to the older priest. The thoughts wanted her to confess all the details of what she had done and let him know what a slut she'd been.

"Stop it.."Ria thought loudly as she heard the voice taunt her and mock the priest. Ria sat next to him and sighed "If my father asks this is confidential right? Your not supposed to tell?... I've never done confessional before because I didn't want to talk to my dad " she said laughing lightly.

"Forgive me father for I have sinned, I have been having dreams lately bad dreams, they have been full of sex of various positions and cunnilings. I have tried to stop thinking about them because they made me body react father and I know that it is bad as my father has told me...but i cant seem to control my lust no matter how hard i try and there is this voice telling me i must do these things" she said softly praying that the father would keep his promise.
 
"Whatever you tell me will stay between us, Ria, you have my word. As far as the church is concerned you are covered by the laws of the confessional, I cannot tell even if I wished to." Jacobs stated taking one of her hands in his to comfort the girl.

When she began to confess he was, admitted taken aback by what she said. He knew Richard would be shocked, horrified if he heard and fully understood why Ria hadn't confessed to her step father. He stayed silent as she kept speaking, confessing more to him and the more she spoke the more he could tell her discomfort was growing, at points she seemed to be almost fighting with herself to get words out.

I think you have his attention, Ria. I think the old guy is shocked, HA! He doesn't know how good it felt for you to get fucked by Mr. Wells earlier in the kitchen huh?
How nice his cock felt as you hid under the table in there, giving your cunt to him?
 
Ria saw the father was silent but still holding holding her hand to provide her comfort which she had been thankful for. She knew how her stepfather would react and she had began admitting more than she wanted even some of her actions she had done like the night at the party but not admitting any names. There was no need to embarrass others like she did herself. What would he think of the town?

She had tears streaming down her cheeks once she was finished relieved to talk to someone of the church about this issue in case it in fact had been a demonic possession. "Father I've been corrupted...I've prayed to our god..prayed for forgiveness ...I just hope my soul hasn't been damaged by what I've done..I can't stop thinking about these things..even now the voice is there" she said hearing Statham in her head.
 
"Sometimes ... sometimes voices in our heads can be our other selves, our evil selves trying to corrupt us, Ria. We all possess them. They are always there taunting us, pushing us to take the easy road, the road to sin and pleasure." The old man stated finally after thinking for a while on what she had told him.

He admitted hearing her go into such detail ... positions, feelings, sensations ... he had never been talked to even in confession that way before. He was over 60, but he was still a man with a mans desires and needs. Desires and needs he had kept down for decades after joining the church. He admitted to himself that over the years he had been victim to desire, what human wasn't. But he had won victory after victory by not giving in, to saying yes, that woman is desirable, but I will not act or think on that any further. It was how he had kept himself pure of soul.

"Even priests have them, the devils on our shoulders? As a human being we have to accept them. They do not control us though, we can defeat them. YOU can defeat them, Ria. You are strong, pure of heart and soul. Yes, you have sinned, you have transgressed, but God is forgiving if you confess and have it in your heart to change ... do you wish to change Ria?"

Priests have a devil on their shoulders huh? Well what do you know. Lets find out just how powerful our good old priests devil is should we Ria? He looks so lonely sitting so far away from you, why don't you get a little closer, warm him up a bit, lol.
 
Ria had fought the voice too long and was finding it hard to keep her resistance and somehow it had known.

Priests have a devil on their shoulders huh? Well what do you know. Lets find out just how powerful our good old priests devil is should we Ria? He looks so lonely sitting so far away from you, why don't you get a little closer, warm him up a bit, lol.

Ria moved closer listening to the voice inside. She wasn't attracted to the priest at all but the voice had pushed her to move close to him sort of like a personal toy for Statham. She shook her head trying to dissuade the voice. "Stop it! He is a priest!"

She felt the fathers leg against hers and said "Father..I would do anything to change ...of course i wish to .. i want to so badly but this voice isnt my conscience it's one of sin..one I hear right now..telling me to tempt the devil on your shoulder father" she said looking at him knowing she was wrong for this.
 
"It wants you to tempt me, my child?" That took him a little by surprise and it showed on his face. "Ria, you are a strong courageous young woman. You can fight this voice ... does it feel honestly evil? You can sense it's darkness?"

Her closeness made him uncomfortable but if he pulled away she might take it as him deserting her. He squeezed her hand softly, trying to give her hope. Demonic possession was something he had some experience in. he had been present at several exorcisms and seen the effects of them. He had nightmares to this day. He was sure devils and demons existed but that belief only helped strengthen his faith and belief in God.

Oh, yes Priest, I am evil. I am darkness personified and little Ria here is mine to control. You cannot save her, your useless weak words of comfort are wasted on her,
she belongs to me now, now and forever, my vessel on this earth. Show him Ria ...
show him why men fall for you each time you tease them.
 
Ria nodded as he asked her if the voice was evil and couldn't stop herself from repeating it's words which was a first for her and shocked her . "Yes priest, he is evil...He is darkness personified and I'm his to control. You can't save me, your useless words of comfort are wasted. I belong to him now and forever, his vessel on this earth".

Ria screamed inside her head shocked at what was said and wanted to run but instead she leaned in kissing the father as she heard the voice say" Show him Ria...show him why men fall for you each time you tease them".

Ria said to the voice "Yes..I'll show him." She slid her hand over his on his lap and saw how surprised the father was but she couldnt stop it was like the voice had somehow been stronger.
 
Last edited:
He was taken by surprise so could not fight the kiss, but it was the words from her mouth that really scared him. They sounded almost like a different voice, not Ria's, deeper, darker, he could hear the evil in them. As the girls hand moved to his lap he sprung upwards to his feet, standing before her seated on the pew.

"Ria, fight this. This is possession, you poor child, you have to be strong, you have to fight the demon." Jacobs held his cross up as if to ward off the evil before him, his eyes wide, his voice trying to regain some control and trying to sound confident.

I am no demon, Priest! Statham snarled and laughed. I am worse, I am a force of nature, an evil centuries old and I am here to seek my vengeance and you will help me old fool"
 
Ria laughed in the voice " I am no demon Priest! I am worse..I am a force of nature, an evil centuries old and I am here to seek my vengeance and you will help me old fool" she heard it say. She of course was terrified . She knew something had been wrong but as soon as the priest mentioned to her to fight the possession it seemed to piss whatever it was even more and grabbed the pew trying to stop herself from moving toward him.

"Stop It!" Ria shouted.

"Stop It!" the voice mocked her laughing telling her he was in control. She moved toward the priest until his back was against the wall and sank to her knees in front of him.

"Please stop this" she begged the voice knowing what it wanted her to do. It wanted the priest's to cum.
 
Oh, dear sweet, Ria ... I have just started. Statham laughed as he put images into her head, images of her sucking the police officers cock, imagines of Josh fucking her hard, images of Well's grabbing her hips and fucking her so hard it hurt and then reminding her how good it all had felt, how her body had wanted this, needed it. Poor Priest, he cannot exorcise me, he cannot defeat me, but he can help us, Ria, make him cum, taste the cum of a holy Priest, it will make my spell more powerful and if you do well ... who knows ... I have never broken a Priest before, but that alter looks so smooth and flat ... perfect for fucking on.

Statham laughter again erupted in Ria's head as Jacobs began to pray hard in Latin, holding his cross two handed now, trying not to look down at the beautiful young girl on her knees before him.

"Please ... please Ria, don't do this ... I am begging you ... don't do this to me." He pleaded between praying, his eyes finally meeting hers. His will was weak, he was to old to fight such evil, he knew that now, all he had left was his faith and it was slipping by the second.
 
Ria sighed listening to the voice and heard the priest begging for her not to do this to him she couldn't stop and she felt horrible. She felt him reminding her of all the time she had sex and how much her body reacted to it and how the priest could help them. She gave in to the voice as much as she didn't want to.

"I'm sorry father I can't stop.. It wants you to fuck me on the alter.. to taste your cum"she said unbuttoning his pants beneath his robe and fishing out his cock. She looked up at him with her hazel eyes and licked him slowly "Please father..help me..let me taste your cum so he can stop"Ria said and slowly began sucking the tip of his cock.

She stopped for a second removing her dress and continued on her knees in her bra and panties and pleasured the priest who hadn't made a move to stop her.
 
Jacobs stood rooted to the spot, move gaping his prays faltering. It had been so long, he had kept his lustful desires so buried, but now this obviously possessed young woman was ... mmmmmm licking ... sucking his cock .... the pleasure was undeniable and he knew he should be stopping her. Even if possessed he was still a man and she a girl, he should be able to fight her off enough to make his escape. Was the devil inside Ria effecting him somehow? Was that it? Had it begun to mess with his mind too? Jacobs grabbed onto that weak logic as he leant back against the church wall, his cross falling to the floor, his eyes closing as the girl pleasured his old but totally working cock.

"Oh, Ria ... I want to help you anyway I can ... mmmmmmmmmmmmm ohhhhh ... if ... if that means you must have my cum to stop the animal inside you then I must sacrifice myself to aid you." He wasn't thinking right, that sounded off even to the good Father as he said it, but still it allowed his mind to be less guilty as to why he wasn't stopping her attack on him.

His hands stroked her hair as she worked his cock, his eyes still closed. Although he was over 60 his body was still in relatively good shape for his age. He kept himself fit to serve God and his cock, although not exactly exercised in years, was a healthy 6" of desire for the girl. His head turned to look around the church making sure it was indeed empty. The doors were closed, the candles the only illumination in the place casting deep shadows one of which currently held him and the kneeling Ria. Then his eyes fell on the altar. Wooden, waist high, covered in a red and white cloth with a golden cross on it. What had she said about the devil wanting her to be fucked on it ... the ultimate humiliation for a man of God, a desecration of this house of God ... and yet if it helped this poor girl to fight this evil inside her ... He looked down at her just in bra and panties, she looked so beautiful so sexy with her smooth skin and gorgeous flowing hair. He took her hand, pulling her to her feet suddenly.

"We must do whatever it takes to still your mind, my child ... anything." He muttered as he led her, his cock still sticking out of his pants and tenting his robes, to the altar. "Present yourself to me child ... so that I may ... I may settle this evil, angry beast within you."

Man of God indeed, the old pervert! Statham celebrated inside Ria tortured skull. How many young boys has he had do you think? How many innocent girls in his choir sing for him alone in his bedroom? See how stiff his cock is, Ria ... you see the power you have over these weak willed shallow men? You can make them do whatever you wish through sex and sex ... sex empowers you!
 
Ria knew this was wrong and was surprised how much the father had been liking what she did although she couldn't stop herself. She looked up seeing him look toward the altar then look down at her before pulling her to her feet.

She struggled against the spirit slightly again but she felt it celebrate inside of her and call the father a pervert suggesting he had done things with young boys and girls. To see how hard he was and the power she held over weak willed shallow men. How she could make them do whatever through sex.

Ria tried stopping but as the father told her to present herself she had no choice but to obey the thoughts and bent over the altar arching her back and spread her legs so the father could get a good view of her glistening pussy and amazing young body.

"Please father..let's get this out of me"she begged
 
He watched her spread herself over the holy altar, the act itself desecrating the church's very heart. He placed his hands together and began to pray as his eyes swept over the young girls exposed body.

"Holy Father, give me the strength to purge this young girl of her inner demon. Give me the strength to last through this trial and free her of her burden." Jacobs prayed as his hard cock twitched.

He moved up behind Ria, his hands going to her sides, then down to her panties and as he licked his lips he hooked his fingers into them and slowly pulled them down over her tight ass and thighs and to her feet. He stood again, now focused on her obviously wet pussy as it glimmered in the candle light and she opened her legs to him, offering herself. He should stop it here and turn away. He knew he was being tempted by the devil himself. What else could this be? This was his trial of faith and despite the prays and his own guilt he felt his old body failing him, the temptation far to great at his time of life. That a girl of Ria's years would offer herself up to him, possessed or not, was to much. His hands caressed her ass, never having seen such a beautiful sight before, then her back where his fingers touched her bra strap ... almost of their own accord unclipping it to let it fall to the altar surface freeing the girls young firm breasts and leaving her naked now apart from her shoes.

"Forgive me, Lord ... I am not worthy." He whispered as he parted his robe and cock in hand took a step forward, the head touching her soft wetness making Jacobs moan just from that simple touch. His entire body shivered and then he pushed into her so slowly it felt he hardly moved at all.

Statham laughed. Don't worry Ria, I don't this old goat is going to last long, he is almost cumming looking at you ... now doesn't that make you feel good inside?.
 
Back
Top