Ever tell a straight friend you want to suck his cock?

Pretty sure that I've actually missed a few opportunities. You know how it is, you get closer as friends then an attraction sets in...but since we're both "straight guys" neither one will take the chance to say anything for fear of messing up a friendship...sigh :(

If only we knew then what we know now...
 
If we could have two that would even be better. A safe, discreet, readily available and willing cock to suck or have yours sucked as well is a fantasy come true.

You know what they say, "The more the merrier". Everyone, grab a cock and let the sucking begin!
 
Need to cross over a friend? Here is an idea. Buy this movie:

"Faithless" by Director: Paul Thomas

Kelli McCarthy.... who was a former Miss USA and is a respected actress) has decided to crossover and do porn. It is a mother / daughter competition thing. No, the mother and daughter don't sleep together. The idea of a hot older woman wanting younger men, is a great story line. The sex is real. It is hot.

So, suggest to your friend that you just received this movie from a friend... (make up your own story line here.) Tell him that you heard about this movie and that it was given to you and you can't wait to watch it. Find a way to watch this together.

Strike up conversations during the show. Talk about it. Get hard. Kinda show off that you are hard. If he shows it..... then continue going that way. See how it goes. Hard cocks loosens the tongue.

If you buy this movie.... it will pay dividends. It is not your typical porno. It is hard core sexual energy and she is good at it. Besides, how often do you get to see a Miss USA fuck and suck dick?
 
Not exactly, but in a stoned or drunken state (in the 70's) a straight friend or two and I used to regularly engage in the old, "I'll suck yours if you suck mine," banter. This was usually when we were between girlfriends or our girlfriends were having a girls night out or otherwise unavailable. (...and my then boyfriend unavailable as well.)

I actually didn't think I could trust them to follow through, or not blab, and my recollection is that my alternative suggestion, that we suck each other at the same time in a "69", was rejected as being too "gay". It might have been for them but it wasn't necessarily for me since I was having regular sex with the male friend noted in my stories. That said, I also think I might have been more concerned about cheating on my boyfriend with another guy than I was with cheating on my girlfriend(s).

It was hard to twist my head around my feelings then....and it still is.
 
Last edited:
Same here, my job gives me the opportunity to work out and shower afterwards, one of my co-workers is pretty hot, i like to steal a few glances of his shaved balls and uncut cock while we're dressing.

Always wanted to, dreamed of it, even said it in my mind while I was with my friend, even thought......Just do it............but never did. Someday someday I will:D
 
Yeah it worked as well Mostly when we were both high we always got naked and he would get his cock sucked by me he returned the favour once or twice fingered his arse once but that is a story for another time
 
I was in high school and a close friend my age lived next door. I suggested an "I'll do you if you do me" arrangement. I felt secure making this suggestion because both of us had been persuaded to suck off my older brother and his best friend on multiple occasions. We were now the age my brother was and I really thought he'd go for it.

I made the proposal and offered to go first, on one condition - he had to plant his lips on my dick for several seconds first. If he did that, I would do him until he finished (with it understood neither of us was expected to swallow). He was kind of a wise guy and I didn't trust him to reciprocate and he would hold it over me for ever that I had sucked him unilaterally.

We went back and forth negotiating. What if I licked his first and then he went first? What if he just licked mine for a second? As we negotiated, we both got noticably hard and he finally said "I'm gonna jerk off" and he dropped his pants and leaned back. I did the same and we both watched each other stroking. As fate would have it, I finished first and before I had even finished dumping my load, He quickly pulled his pants up and declared "Ha! You jerked off and I didn't" and ran home. He was back within the hour and was gleeful about having seen me cum while I never saw him. I just replied "fuck you, we both know you finished as soon as you locked your bathroom door. I'm still close to the guy decades later and the incident was never again mentioned.
 
Wanted to a couple times, but never asked. One guy wanted to do me, but was drunk and fell asleep. Guy and girl offered 3-way, but again nothing came of that. I showed too much of a scared hand.
 
Wish I had a buddy that wanted to suck me, I'd definitely whip it out for him.
 
How did that work out for you? Did you get the job done?

This ought to be interesting. Sort of like hey Mary, mind if I go down on you before we go out shopping? Just how do you ask without a lot of liquor?
 
This ought to be interesting. Sort of like hey Mary, mind if I go down on you before we go out shopping? Just how do you ask without a lot of liquor?

Liquor might be a way to loosen up and loose some inhibitions, but one might also find themselves in a situation where it is obvious that they know what you want to do and are as game for it as you are... just saying...
 
Liquor might be a way to loosen up and loose some inhibitions, but one might also find themselves in a situation where it is obvious that they know what you want to do and are as game for it as you are... just saying...

Drunken orgies are always a good way to break the ice.
 
I've really wanted to. I have given a guy a blowjob when he picked me up hitchhiking and it seemed like he was checking me out. I said, "If you take me to my house, I'll suck your dick." He was my first. But he was not straight, so it doesn't really count.
 
I did

He politely refused the offer, said he just wasn't into guys. A couple of weeks later he invites me over for a tag team on his wife.
So I guess it worked out fine, just not how I wished for.
 
I can remember to this day a time when I wanted to ask my best friend if I could suck him. We were driving around in his car and he was having girlfriend issues. I so wanted to say to him, "I can do all the things a girl would do for you." Thought about it for a good while but couldn't verbalize my thoughts. That happened in a little town in Illinois in the late 1970s.
 
There is a friend of mine, str8 like myself, who I would love to ask. I somehow think he might be interested but I just don't have the guts to pop the question and risk the friendship. But he is a nice guy and I would kneel for him.
 
There is a friend of mine, str8 like myself, who I would love to ask. I somehow think he might be interested but I just don't have the guts to pop the question and risk the friendship. But he is a nice guy and I would kneel for him.

Maybe he could "accidentally" find some pics on your phone ....
 
I did tell one guy I wanted to suck his cock whilst in the steam room but he was not interested and left the room, a couple of weeks later he did not leave the room and I got a mouthful
 
Back
Top