Welcome to civilization. (Closed)

"I guess we could maybe go back to the tower for now...i think exploring this city in one go would be a lot. So its up to you continue around or back to the tower."-He looked over to her. Clint needed to see her and keep a eye on her he smiled a bit his thoughts racing.-"Actually that wore me out would you mind if we went back to the tower?"
 
That is fine this was fun. We should bring the others here.

She suspected he was the one who could best keep up with her maybe widow. She smiled to him
We should come back here again... You and I. Kya would love it but most of the people here might be scared of her.
 
"We will come back don't worry."-Clint took her hand and got her back to the tower. once there he smiled letting her roam around he looked over.-"I am going to lay down in my quarters if you need anything ask Jarvis or if you need me just come knock."-he smiled walked towards his quarters.-
 
She nodded.

Rest well I am going to check on Kya.

She went to find Kya and walked into the massive garage like room they had for her and sat down by her.

Kya... I know you understand what I say I just wish you could answer. I am so confused. I feel calm and relaxed around him... Comfortable. Is this how mother felt when she met father? Or when my grandparents met?

She curled up against Kya and sighed.

Pepper had been programming a device for Kya to simply step on to get water whenever she wanted and softly spoke.

I don't mean to eavesdrop but I could not help but here you. I am Pepper I work with Tony Stark. If I could make a guess... I would say that maybe you do like him. Jarvis has fold me you are the least afraid of him and that you see the Hulk separate from Banner.

Catalina looked to her then curled back up silent to think on what Pepper said as she showed Kya how to get water. The big cat nodded but remained by her ward nuzzling her friend to comfort her confusion.
 
-Hawkeye sat up and grabbed some darts from his board. He laid back and began tossing them one by one slowly.-"I can't help this feeling it's so unreal....and so odd....I guess i can make it a thing.....Maybe....but....what if she really doesn't like me like that?"-He said to him self as he threw his last few darts.-
 
Pepper walked over.

Mind if I join you two? Kya is an amazing cat. I also think from the reports I have read that to survive as Lon as you and Dr Westlyn and family did is incredible. I can't even begin to imagine how intense and insane the city is for someone so unused to it. It is good that you have sort of bonded with Clint. I... I can see a change in his eyes. Not so much the silent loner that's a good thing. Just give it all time you won't be meeting with Xavier until Fury is sure they have run Hydra off.

Catalina nodded to her.

Clint is very easy to get along with and feel comfortable around... At least to me. But he said the city was his domain his jungle. I... How can I ever find all of this chaos home?

Almost in unison Kya put her paw over Catalina's heart as Pepper said Love.

And there are lots of islands and most of them you would not have to worry about the neighbors trying to kill you and Clint could use a place to decompress. That is unless you decide to join the team?
 
-Clint looked over to the Dart board and got up he needed to think and he couldn't think of anything else by Target Practice. Grabbing his bow he would use the range set up by Tony.-"Here we go Jarvis prepare a Target Range of Level one and set up the increase Marker for every few shots i make."-Jarvis responded.-"Right away Mr Barton."-He nods as he made it to the Target Range and grabbed his first Quiver and then Began his practice. Running in the mist of the course he began shooting Arrows at each target and the level indicator raised a few times to level 5. The Indicator then jumps to 10 He would keep going till he could no longer.-
 
Jarvis spoke.

If either of you require Mr. Barton inform me first as he is in the training room.

Pepper smiled and thanked the machine and then looked to Catalina.

When Tony confuses or annoys me I do one of two things... Go shopping or iced mocha and a good movie. While Clint is busy shopping would be out but mocha and a movie?

Catalina nodded as she saw that Kya had fallen asleep. Slowly standing up she followed Pepper to the home theater. They paused long enough to watch Clint train through the monitor.
 
-Clint breaths at a check point and runs off his shots hitting each and Every mark but his feelings wouldn't be dismissed they only got stronger as he felt as if he was protecting Catalina.-"I need to."-He said to him self. Clint ran that gauntlet and continued he got higher and higher til he was finally struck and the simulation stopped. he slowly walked to the side bench and ordered a cold glass of Water knowing one of tony's robots would bring it.-"oi.....man....that felt nice..."
 
Now that your training is done Mr Barton they are in the theater room. Pepper is I torducing her to iced mochas and movies. The movie selection is a comedy.... Clue.

Pepper has been talking with Miss Catalina and felt it would be good therapy. One of her normal actions when Mr Stark has been most confusing or difficult.
 
-He nods and thinks a moment sipping the water before he was done with it and walked to the kitchen on that floor and put it in the sink then headed to his room and changed to relax in more casual clothes a pair of shorts and a tee shirt as he headed to the Theater room slowly approaching.-
 
They were watching the movie but at times a little confusing to Catalina as her mind would not let go of its own riddle of why she was so calm and comfortable around Clint.

You truly believe that my feeling calm and comfortable around him when I am not really that way around anyone else means that there is something there with him?

Pepper nodded.

Yes and you are just like Tony and Banner you will not let go till you solve this. If you were from the city or civilization I would tell you to kiss him and get it over with but you are not so I really don't know what to tell you. Now please.... Try to relax and forget about it and watch the movie or was Mocha a bad idea.
 
-Clint interupted.-"I think Mocha will be fine she needs to get used to it."-Clint sat behind her and smiled.-"Got something on your mind Catalina?"-He asked and lightly ran a hand in her hair.-
 
Guess I am more like my grandfather than I realized. Trying to figure out why I am so calm and comfortable around you yet not really so much around anyone else.

She shrugged leaning her head back against his hand without realizing it.
 
-He smiled.-"Hey Pepper mind if i walk and talk with her a bit."-he asked her once pepper nodded he took Catalina's hand and walked towards his room.-"I will tell you what....we will talk this out i want to help."-he smiled.-
 
Walking along with him she shrugged.

I am confused about feeling comfortable around anyone especially a warrior when I have spent my entire life fearing and hiding from warriors trying to kill me. This does not make any sense. Kya finds my confusion funny and Pepper... She thinks there is a reason behind it.
 
"Hmm A connection usually it could be anything maybe confidence...well let me ask you."-They got to his room and he smiled.-"Let me ask you."-he asked as he plopped on to his bed.-"His eyes look to her and then asked.-"What do you feel besides comfortable if you ask your self why like is it something that me to you? how would you describe it?"
 
She thought for a moment.

I... I don't know. Just that you are comfortable. That is the only way I know to explain it.

She watched him for a long moment.

Safe... Comfortable... Natural...
 
"Well ok let me ask you another question...if i asked you for a Kiss how would you want to kiss me on the lips or the cheek?"-He asked her. Clint knew most girls who liked guys would go for the lips but friends would be the cheek but did she know that.-
 
She tilted her head a little confused. She had never dealt with anything like this before.

What do you mean?
 
-Clint thought about it and sat up.-"OK then here tell me how this makes you feel."-Clint would kick him self later but he boldly kissed her lips and held her a moment then let go.-"How did that feel?"
 
She froze blinking she looked to him not realizing that she was smiling slightly.

As if it was something that should happen. I don't know why but it is comfortable.
 
-He thinks then nods.-"Ok let me know which one of these pictures seems like you."-Clint held up one of him and Black Canary a friend then him and Mocking bird a former Girl friend they were kissing in the pick as opposed to Black Canary which they were being silly in the pic.-
 
Why is there a difference?

Jarvis spoke up.

Miss Catalina it appears that Mr Barton is curious as to if a friendship seems more what you think between you and him or perhaps something more romantic. If I may interject scientific analysis of both of you in this moment it would appear that biologically you both react on a medical level to physical attraction than that of friends.

She thought a moment.

Like grandmother and grandfather or my mother and father?
 
-Clint sighed.-"Thanks Jarvis i was trying ot be subtle but yes do you see me more as if we were friends or do you love me like your mom and dad or grandma and grandpa?"-He asked gently and looked to her eyes.-
 
Back
Top