The turning of Prince Harry

Gabe619

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 10, 2005
Posts
3,648
At 33 Harry had it all. He was a Royal Prince and that came with responsibility for sure, but luckily his older brother William was the heir to the throne if their dad passed it up so Harry could relax a little. He had always been the rebellious one, doing some crap when younger, but now he was starting to settle down. He had served his country in the military and found it satisfying and had many tales to tell that would probably shock his uptight family if they only knew, but war was war and guys had to let off steam. Now though he was engaged to a gorgeous young woman, an American of all people, an actress too, but right now Meghan was an ocean away and had been for weeks as she filmed her show Suit's. For Harry who had promised never to cheat on her it was frustrating to say the least. he had spent countless evenings watching porn in his room, his bodyguards outside and probably guessing what he was up to but way to polite to intrude on the Princes alone time.

This morning though Harry had risen late and wanted to work out a little. He had his own place now and although living at the Palace was nice it was also really restrictive and he couldn't have fun without people giving him that look of annoyance. So he had bought an apartment in London, in Kensington so not a million miles from Buckingham Palace. Security had freaked out that an apartment in an apartment building really made it hard for them to protect him, but after doing deep, deep background checks on the other tenants permission had finally been given. Dressed now in black spandex shorts a loose grey tshirt and trainers he walked out of his apartment to be greeted by his two bodyguards at the door who escorted him down to the buildings gym in the basement. Both men were younger than him, both ex-military who had applied for and been accepted into the Royal Protection Squad, and both sworn to give their lives for him if need be. It kinda made him feel guilty they had made such an oath and made him less likely to put them at risk.

As he walked into the well equipped gym they took up positions outside the door giving him some privacy as he begun to work out, starting with the treadmill to get him warmed up. His bottle of water sat next to him in the holder as he listened to music. At some point this morning he would meet his new bodyman, a young guy who was related to some distant relative of his which is how at 18 he had got the job of looking after Harry's every need. Getting his laundry, making his appointments, checking his mail, etc, etc. But for now at least Harry had the place to himself and relaxed into his running.
 
Bodyman to Prince Harry. Shit, Andy thought. The news would make them sick to the stomach at his posh private school. If only they knew. After the security vetting and then the offer, he'd agreed not to reveal to anyone where he would be working and for whom. Not that it mattered. The school asked him to keep his sojourn there quiet too, on account of his not exactly graduating with distinction.

Andy planned a gap year - first Bali then backpacking across Australia - and maybe that would still happen. But for now, bodyman to the Prince. Shit shit shit!

He'd been told to report for service at an address off Kensington High Street, the Knightsbridge end. They'd already picked up his things, so wearing just his lycra cycling gear, he rode north across the river and up through Chelsea. Nice neighbourhoods, he thought. Always wanted to live here. And now I do.

The apartment block was swish, but didn't stand out in this street. Andy rode up to the garage and reported to security as he was told. The door opened and he walked the bike inside where he was met by a guy dressed in civvies, but beefy, like he was wearing body armour.

"Your personal effects are upstairs," the guy said. "Follow me."
 
Harry jumped off the treadmill, sweating lightly as the door opened and he looked up as one of his bodyguards stuck his head in.

"Sir, your new Body Man just arrived, he is getting settled right now."

"OK, great ... have him come down here to see me so we can chat?"

"Yes, Sir." The man pulled his head back and went off to find Andy and relay the Princes instructions.

Harry himself sat for a little drinking some water, then moved to the weight bench. He lay back and started with some lighter weights, just stretching and lifting off to the sides. He missed Meghan a lot, more than he thought he would. He had been with a lot of women over the years, his status as a Royal Prince opened many ladies legs which he enjoyed a lot. Even when out in Afghanistan serving in the army female soldiers would take a chance to sleep with him. They loved knowing they could boast they got fucked by a Prince. As he worked out he wondered what his new Body Man would be like. He hadn't seen him yet, or even a picture. he knew he got the job because his family was connected and that he was young, but that was about it. Being young wasn't an issue really, not in this job. It requires stamina and energy which a young guy should have plenty of. Harry just hoped they clicked ok. There was nothing as bad as having to spend most of your day with a guy you didn't like.
 
The 8th floor room was great. His suitcases were already laid on a bench by the bed. Andy couldn't really believe it was his. Unless he fucked up of course. It was a large room with walk-in robe, ensuite and a balcony. The external door was open so Andy stepped outside to enjoy the view east towards Hyde Park and the Post Office Tower. He suppressed an urge to yell 'made it you fuckers'.

Not knowing when he would be summoned, Andy took a quick turn in the ensuite. His hair still bore the shape of his cycling helmet. He ran his hands through it to little effect. Then there was the sweaty lycra. A quick change was called for, surely. And his eye was drawn to his ear studs and the lip piercing below his mouth on his left side. They were all three small and discreet, fashionable of course - I mean, why else wear them? And to set him apart from all the other ex-public school boys distantly related to royalty. When people said he had a boyish face, Andy looked for a way to look older and edgier, and piercings were it. He'd hoped for the bad boy look, but if anything the piercings and his swept up hair made him look like a popstar.

So should the piercings stay? In out. In out. He'd worn them at the interviews without comment. And if his lifestyle hadn't counted against him, the piercings probably didn't figure. A knock at the door made the decision for him.

Andy opened the door to the security guy who'd showed him up.

"Mr Taylor, the Prince will see you now."

"Now? I'd like to change first into something more suitable."

"Lycra is quite suitable," the security guy said. "The Prince is in the gym."

Andy followed him to the elevator.

"Have you met a member of the Royal Family before? Remember to bow slightly, a simple nod of the head is fine. And on first meeting, address the Prince as Your Royal Highness, and after that as Sir."

The elevator descended silently.
 
Last edited:
Harry was still using the weights, laid out on the bench when Andy was shown in by the bodyguard. The man nodded to the Prince and backed out closing the door behind him leaving Harry and Andy alone.

"Hey, Andy, let me finish this set, ok?" Harry stated, face red under his red beard as his arms flexed and bent.

The bench was narrow, used for lifting weights, so every time Harry dropped his arms low at his sides it made his centre core, from breast to crotch push upwards. As he was wearing skintight black spandex shorts this made his impressive bulge push up to and it was blatantly obvious to anyone watching. But Harry didn't really notice or care. he worked out, he was proud of his body and liked women checking him out. It had never occurred to him really that men might, but if they did so what? Finally finished he sat up with a puff of air and placed the weights on the ground. He grabbed his towel and mopped at his face and head as he looked over at Andy with a smile and held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Andy. So I take it you biked in, huh?" Harry asked taking in the boys skintight lycra cycling suit which left nothing to the imagination. "Bet the girls like seeing you in that." He grinned.

Andy was a handsome guy, young, he probably fucked his way through school and college and Harry was pretty sure he would do well amongst the female staff at the Palace and here at the apartment building.
 
Last edited:
"Nice to meet you, Your Royal Highness," Andy said.

He shook the Prince's hand, noting the firm grip and the eyes which never left Andy's gaze. Odd that the Prince hadn't been briefed that Andy was gay. Or maybe he'd simply forgotten.

"So Andy, do you work out?"

"When I can, Sir."

"Well, I like to work out every day if I can. I aim to make the most of having my own place with a gym. Keep talking while I take a shower. Tell me about yourself."

The Prince gestured for Andy to follow him into the showers. And to Andy's surprise, without ceremony or modesty, the Prince stripped down in front of him and stepped into the shower. He guessed that was how it was with military guys. It was the same at boarding school.

The Prince's body was muscular and taut. Thin red hair covered his chest and ran down the centre of his torso. The Prince whipped off his towel and turned away, just as Andy was on the verge of verifying what the tabloids said about the royal custom of circumcision.

"So Andy," the Prince said, soaping his hair, his royal arse turned outwards. But then, there was nothing new about this royal arse. The Sun had published the Vegas photos of the Prince partying naked. Still it was a fine arse, toned and firm, Andy thought.

"We are distantly related. Who would that be?"

"Lord Winsley, Sir," Andy said. "Your mother and my father are distant cousins. I've never met them."
 
Last edited:
"Ahh, right yeah, Winsley ... I think I remember my mother mentioning them at some point." Harry stated as he rinsed his hair and started to soap up his body.

He wasn't shy, you tended to lose that quickly in an all boys school and the military academy. Guys walked around naked in their rooms, showered together, seeing a naked body was no big thing and it didn't occur to Harry that Andy might not be as ok with it as he was. His secretary had told him Andy was bi ... or was it gay? He shook his head as his hands ran back over his tight ass to soap it up then back over his chest. He had his eyes closed in case any remaining soap slid off his hair down his face. He turned toward Andy now, the water hitting his back, revealing his 7" cut and quite thick royal cock to the boy. He was half hard due to his fingers rubbing around his balls and cock to clean it, he gave it a few strokes.

"You've never met your father? That's a shame." Harry commiserated turning back toward the shower head to rinse the soap off his chest and crotch. He bent forward slightly to put the bottle of gel down, pushing his tight ass toward Andy, his legs apart slightly showing his hanging balls and the tip of his cock. "I don't mean to be rude, just want to clarify ... are you gay, Andy?" He asked matter of factly.

He had heard a rumour that Andy's dad used to play both sides of the fence which was a minor scandal but never really came to anything. Although straight himself he had some bi and gay friends so it was no big deal to Harry if Andy was gay or not.
 
"Um, bi, Sir, I guess. But mostly gay."

Andy was trying everything possible not to get hard. But the Prince had a great body and it seemed like he was testing Andy, the way he was soaping himself and presenting his ass. And wearing the tight lycra cycling outfit not only made Andy feel sexy anyway, but made it impossible to hide even the slightest erection.

Andy thought about turning away, but the Prince was talking to him. Something about Andy's father. The Prince would know those stories. They'd been all over the tabloids when Andy's parents split when he was a baby.

Fuck it. The Prince bent away from him, spreading his legs so that Andy could see his balls hanging, and the tip of his cock, dripping water from the shower. He was soaping his cock now, stroking himself. Andy could see how hard he was getting. If this wasn't a cum on, it was one helluva test.

Andy couldn't help but rub his own cock, the Prince's ass only inches away.
 
Last edited:
"Ok, thats cool, I have some gay friends." Harry stated as he stood tall again and finished rinsing off his toned body.

He stepped from the shower facing Andy, his cock swinging, and reach for a towel to start drying off. He began with his hair, so covering his eyes as he stood before his new body man, cock hard, toned legs spread, flat stomach and six pack on show.

"I heard that your dad was bi to. I felt they really shafted him. I mean the press and all, and even my family." He explained, his voice muffled through the towel. "I mean so what if he was bi? I reckon a lot more people are these days than let on. It's crazy how some people still make a big deal out of it. Like my grandmother and her side of the family ... you will not find more strict uptight people anywhere. I'm just glad me and Will had our mum around ... for a time at least."

A note of sadness entered his voice as he mentioned Diana. It was odd, she had passed years ago, and yet just when he thought he was over these feels he only had to think about her and they came back. Wrapping the towel around his waist now he gestured to the shower.

"If you want to use the shower go right ahead, I can see your sweaty from your ride." As he spoke he finally actually looked at Andy and his eyes fell to the bulge in the lycra cycle shorts.

For a moment his eyes fixed there, Andy was a nice size it seemed and he was hard ... rock hard ... and then the penny fell. Harry didn't blush, he wasn't that weirded out, but he did give a cheeky smile.

"Um, sorry ... did I make that happen?" He pointed at Andy's cock bulge. "Thats quite a compliment." He laughed again and slapped Andy on the shoulder in a friendly way letting the boy know he wasn't embarrassed. "Anyway, help yourself to the shower if you want. I'm going to get dressed."
 
The Prince stepped out of the shower and towelled off. Andy was suddenly desperate to be out of the tight cycling suit. He tugged at the lycra, stripping himself, dropped the clothing on the floor and stepped into the shower. His cock was hard and proud. The water was instantly hot. It was soothing on his sweaty skin. But his erection wasn't going anywhere in a hurry. Not thinking about where the Prince was in relation to the shower stall, Andy was sure the steam was shielding him as he tugged himself towards a quick and violent orgasm. Images of the Prince's taut ass and neatly cut cock flashed through his head, mixed with recent recollections of fucking and being fucked by older guys, his mouth around swollen cocks, his fingers probing asses, cock ends probing his mouth, bent over chairs submitting to invasion, sweet cum spilling across lips, being pounded and stretched to his limits...fuck. His cock spasmed in his hands. He felt the sweet release as he unloaded into the steamy air and against the slick tiles, his seed mingling with the water and swilling into the drain.
 
Harry wandered to his locker to pull out some sweat pants, boxers and a tshirt and socks. He glanced Andy's way as the boy stripped the lycra from his body and he let his eyes drift over the kids back. Not out of lust or desire, just one Alpha male accessing another male in the vicinity. Andy was handsome and had a hard body, he obviously exercised. Harry went back to dressing, sitting on a chair to pull on his socks. The shower was right in front of him and he could see the steam and the blurred pink image of a body in there. Andy moved around as he cleaned and ... Harry blinked and stared ... was he ... Harry continued to look at one part of the glass shower and he could just make out a blurry image of a motion, a motion he was all to familiar with. He grinned and shook his head. Well, the kid was young and maybe a bike ride in lycra got him hot ... and he had been very hard ... so Harry understood the need to jerk off when that horny.

He waited till Andy stepped from the shower naked and wet, his cock less hard but still impressive. Harry smiled at him.

"I'll be upstairs in my room when your dressed? I'll be home tonight ... I promised Meghan I would go partying without her so ... yep, all alone." He shrugged as if to say what can you do! "Anyway, look, if you don't have plans do you want to share a beer with me? I figure we should get to know each other a little as you will be my body man? What do you say?"
 
The Prince invited Andy to join him later in his private rooms, and left the gym with one of his bodyguards. It seemed overkill to be accompanied even in the elevator of his own apartment block, but Andy guessed that was life in today's world.

The Prince's second bodyguard stood silently in the corner. This guy was young and well built, swarthy and fashionably unshaven, maybe 25. Cute looking in a beefy way, if a little uncomfortable filling out the unofficial security uniform of dark trousers, white shirt and tie. The line of the strap holding the gun holster under his shirt was visible. Andy smiled.

"Hi," he said. "Andy Taylor."

"I know, sir. Louis Street is my name. You can call me Street. Second in command here. Is there anything I can get you?"

He spoke in broad estuary English.

"My clothes perhaps?"

"Better still, sir. I can take you upstairs."

Street guided the towel-clad Andy back to his own suite. Someone had prepared a light meal of salad, fruit and bottled water, and left it in the room. Andy realised he could easily get used to having staff.

A few hours later Street returned to escort Andy to the Prince's room.
 
"Hey, Street, thanks." Harry said with a smile as the bodyguard showed Andy into his private apartment.

He was still in loose sweatpants, boxers and tshirt having had a relaxing afternoon and early evening. He had made a few phone calls. Spoke to Meghan in LA, spoken to his brother at the Palace. He couldn't believe his brother had two kids now, and he still couldn't get over Will had managed to luck out and marry Kate, one of the hottest women Harry had ever seen. Well, harry was now engaged to a hot woman of his own, they would look great all four of them together he surmised with a smile. He gestured to the small fridge unit.

"Help yourself to a beer, Andy." He said as he fell into an armchair facing the large tv on the wall. The news was currently on but he picked up the remote and flicked it to sports. Some rugby match was on. "Hope Street, didn't scare you. He can come off as a little brusque with people he doesn't know well."

Both men sat and watched the game, a comfortable silence developing as beer after beer was drunk. Harry finally shifted in his chair and reached down to adjust his cock in his boxers. He smiled at Andy.

"Sorry, been a while since me and Meghan fucked and I promised I wouldn't play away while she was gone so ... left to jerking off to porn." He grinned and laughed. He probably wouldn't be this lose with his language or say something like that but the empty bottle in front of hims poke to the amount of alcohol he had tucked away this night. "Kinda has a mind of it's own sometimes. Especially when i see a hot girl." He gestured to the tv screen where a female commentator was standing interviewing one of the rugby players. She was young and hot and had a dazzling smile. "What do you think? Reckon she gets to interview the whole team in the changing room?"

He smirked and laughed, but the image in his head only made his cock grow a little more and he cursed and shifted uncomfortably in the chair again.

"I wish Meghan would come home .... I need a good fuck." He sighed.
 
Andy grabbed a beer and sat on the sofa. The girl on screen was hot. But then so was the rugby player she was interviewing.

He was pleased that the Prince already felt so comfortable with him as to talk about his fiancee and his need for sex. Andy understood. He needed sex regularly too. Jerking off in the shower was great, but no substitute for the real thing. It had been a while since he'd had a regular partner, not that a regular partner was essential. It was really about convenience for Andy. It was regularity of sex that was important. Any guy would do. Or guys, Andy thought.

The Prince talked for a while about the role of Body Man and his expectations of Andy. It all seemed straightforward. Andy looked forward to leading the high life, albeit in service.

And then the Prince turned back to his need for sex.
 
"You know what, screw this. I might not be able to fuck anyone but she never said I couldn't jerk off. What do you say, Andy? Up for a little porn?" Harry grinned downing his 5th bottle of beer and reaching for the remote control.

He leaned back in his chair and started flicking through channels on the tv until he started hitting porn sites. He went through a couple, trying to find something that pushed his buttons and landed on a couple of cheerleaders seducing their hot male teacher. Harry smiled and put the remote down, getting comfortable as he watched one girl start to kiss and feel up the teacher while the other closed his classroom door with a smile. He glanced at Andy.

"Which do you want?" He laughed as his hand slipped to his lap, his fingers caressing his growing bulge in his sweatpants.

Ten minutes later and he pushed his hand inside his sweats, grabbing his hard dick in his hand and started stroking slowly, eyes fixed to the screen. He suddenly grabbed the top of his pants and pushed them down to his ankles, sitting back, legs spread, balls and cock exposed as he stroked.

"Get comfortable if you like." He said to Andy.

Maybe this wasn't how a Prince should behave with his staff, and they only met hours previous, but Harry was drunk and horny a combination that had led him into trouble many times before in his past.
 
Andy decided to get drunk too and just go with it. The Prince was one laid back dude for a royal. Not what you imagined except everyone knew that Harry was kinda different.

For the second time today Andy examined the Prince's cock, but this time in the living room under the light, and not through the steam in the shower.

The Prince stroked himself into a full erection almost immediately. His cock was straight and neatly cut, seven inches Andy guessed.

Where the Prince's hand was glued to his cock, his eyes were glued to the screen. Cheerleader porn was a staple at Andy's school. Some of the guys had subscriptions, their's or their Dad's. Others bought DVDs online. And there was lots of free stuff from the web. But if you wanted quality porn, pretty girls, hung fit guys, full length HD vids, you needed a subscription.

The girls on screen were kissing each other around the guy's cock. Two cute mouths working the cock which pointed straight at the screen, the pisshole staring straight at you from the tongue massage. It was high quality porn. They were teen model types, not older women dressed as cheerleaders pretending to be younger.

Andy pulled his shorts down, released his cock and began to stroke himself, not so much with his eyes on the screen, but on the Prince. He wondered what else the Prince subscribed to.
 
Harry felt his balls tingling as her jerked off with his new Body Man, and the boy was getting to see more of the Princes body than maybe he had imagined he ever would. Harry glanced over as Andy got his cock out to stroke and nodded and grinned, his eyes glancing at the cock and noticing it was pretty nice ... not that he was into cock, but he'd seen enough of them in his time to know a nice one when he saw one.

"You ok with this?" He said nodding to the screen. "Lets see what else they got on. My Gran would not be happy to know I subscribe to only the highest rated porn sites."

He laughed and reached for the remote again, his hand still wanking slowly up and down. Again he started to flicked through scenes. He went through MILF sex with boys, older men and girl, even the incest stuff they have on these channels. Finally he landed on a scene in a swimming pool. A girl and a boy were in the pool, kissing, the other people not paying attention to them. Both were hot, hard bodied teens. Harry's eyes settled on the girls tits in her small bikini. The camera went underwater showing she had her hand down the boys swim suit stroking him, then she took it out. Suddenly another hand came into shot and wrapped around the cock on screen. The camera pulled back and up showing another guy had joined the scene, about Harry's age, handsome, fit body. He was smiling at the boy as he jerked him off and moved one of the boys hands to the front of his own swim suit.

"Fuck ..." Harry muttered. He didn't gravitate to bi of gay porn, but if it came on he admitted he sometimes watched it and jerked off.
 
"I'm OK, Sir," Andy said.

The Prince flicked through different porn sites. Andy didn't mind. His eyes were on the Prince's cock.

Andy was hard and high now, tugging rhythmically and wondering where this was going besides the inevitable. And he noticed the Prince glancing away from the screen towards him. Andy made sure to smile if the Prince's gaze came his way.

A swimming pool scene came on screen. Two hot teens groping in the water. The girl wore the tiniest bikini, and the guy similarly a tiny speedo. The girl had his cock out, stroking it. And then a hand came on screen. The camera was above the water now. He was a fit older guy, thirtysomething, also in a tight speedo.

Andy watched as the the older guy found the younger guy's cock, stroked him for a bit, and then directed the teen guy and gal to attend to his cock. The older guy positioned himself on the pool edge, his long hard rod proud of his speedos, while the teen guy and gal kissed each other around the older guy's shaft. And all the while other people dressed in skimpy swimsuits walked round the pool edge as if public fucking at this pool was just another day.

Andy heard the Prince draw a deep breath and mutter fuck, and turned slightly so that the Prince had an unrestricted view of Andy's cock. The Prince was watching him closely.
 
"So, Andy ... what you thinking about right now?" Harry asked with a smirk. he could see the boy was checking out his cock. If he hadn't been drunk and so fucking horny he might have taken acceptation to that but as it was he kinda liked the way the boy watched him. "What porn do you watch when alone? You into MILFs? Gay, bi? What get's Andy hard and horny?"

He could see Andy was angled his way to give him a better view of his cock, so he moved to in his chair so Andy could see his balls and cock better.

"I've known a few bi guys in my time, but never really chatted about that with them." He said the porno still playing in the background now as the boy on screen was sucking down the older mans cock with passion. "What do you like about guys? Why do they turn you on do you think?"
 
"Well, Sir, I'm thinking....I'm thinking...that this is great porn," Andy said. "Thank you, Sir."

The Prince laughed, looked him in the eye and then lowered his gaze to his royal cock.

"But what porn gets you hard? Gay porn? Bi porn?"

The two men leaned towards each other now, tugging openly and without restraint.

"I am bi, Sir. But gay mostly. Watching that hot teen suck off the older guy really turns me on."

"Older?" said the Prince. "He's no older than I am. Is 33 old?"

Andy gulped.

"Tell me about your experiences, Andy."

"I just like sex," Andy said. "I don't really care about gender. I just like fucking."

The Prince shuddered as his arousal increased.

"Fuck," he said. "I like sex too. I guess I've had my fair share, even under the spotlight. But I'm missing it now. Masturbation is never as good as the real thing. I'm Missing Meaghan. Missing...."

Andy looked closely at the Prince who was stroking himself furiously.

"Maybe, Sir, if you don't mind me saying. Maybe I can help you with what you're missing."

Andy looked for any sign on the Prince's face of misunderstanding or confusion. He was sure the Prince appreciated what he'd just suggested. Was that a nod?

Andy stood, cock in hand, let his shorts fall to the floor and stepping out of them, moved to the sofa where the Prince sat sprawled with his cock ready to burst.
 
For a moment Harry wasn't sure he heard Andy right. He was offering to ... what, jerk the Prince off? Well, he'd always heard someone else hand felt better than your own and he knew he loved it when girls stroked him off before ... but a guy? Andy stood and his shorts dropped and he stepped out of them, now half naked. The first thing to go through Harry's mind as he looked at Andy legs, thighs, and arse was ... damn, cycling really makes you look hot. Then Andy was walking toward him and he realised he wasn't telling him to stop. The Prince lay back a little of the couch, kicking his sweatpants and boxers off so he to was half naked. Andy sat down beside him and he could feel the boys body heat. He gulped. Was he really doing this? Was he going to let a guy touch him, and his new Body Man at that? But he realised his cock was so hard it was aching, it seemed to like the idea, plus he was just so horny from the pron and so drunk from the beer. he licked his lips and gave the boy a flickering smile, his mind still not sure what to do or how to behave.

"Sooo ... you done this before? I mean ... with straight guys?" He asked realising his throat was suddenly dry for some reason. "You really want to ... get me off?"
 
Andy sat alongside the Prince on the sofa.

"Well yes, Sir. I really want to get you off," Andy said. "And I think maybe, you really want me to get you off."

The porn continued playing on the flatscreen. The young guy was lying on the grass, and the older guy was alternately fucking the young girl's pussy and the young guy's mouth. In close-up. A huge shot which seemed to occupy half the wall of the room. An enormous cut knob, a sweet pink cunt, and this cute young guy's face hard up against her cunt, his neck bent back so that his mouth and her cunt presented two alternate holes for the plunging cock, the young guy's mouth opening and closing as if gasping for air, his tongue feeling desperately for the cock head, the heavily-veined cock sliding smoothly from the pussy lips, glistening, before spearing his lips, the tongue retracting neatly behind his white teeth to accommodate the violation, his cheeks swelling, his neck adjusting as the cock hit the back of his throat, his Adam's apple bouncing as he swallowed reactively. Over and over again.

"You like this, Sir?"

"Hmmm. I like," the Prince said.

Sitting side by side, and both facing the screen, Andy kept his left hand on his own cock and reached across, taking the Prince's cock in his right hand like he was gripping a ski pole. He felt the Prince tense and then relax at his touch. The Prince's hand dropped to his side. Andy pumped both cocks in time to the rhythm of the fucking on the screen, the Prince first breathing, then moaning with the same frequency.
 
Harry sat there with his cock in another mans hand for the first time and all his pent up fears and nervousness melted away. Andy's hand felt amazing gripping his hardness and jerking up and down and he couldn't help the soft moans escaping his lips. On screen the older man now had the boy on all fours, fucking his tight bubble butt hard as the boy pushed back against him moaning in pleasure. Harry's eyes were fixed to that thick cock sliding inside the tight hole, and he couldn't help wondering how it would feel. He felt his arse twitch at the thought, but not out of fear, more out of curiosity which surprised the Prince. The boy had his head down buried in his girlfriends pussy, eating her out, making her groan hotly on the screen. His cock throbbed a little in Andy grip and he glanced down at Andy fine young cock being stroked. Part of him was tempted to reach over and .... no, no he couldn't getting a hand job from a guy was one thing, but to touch and pleasure a guys dick ... no, that was to much. The Prince licked his lips and turned his attention back to the screen. The older man was ramming into the kid then he tensed up and moaned and Harry could see his cock throbbing as it spurted cum deep inside the tight arse it was embedded in. he stayed that way for a moment, then slowly pulled out, shooting a last blast of cum over the boys ass cheeks as cum oozed from the hole.

"Fuck, that guy can cum!" Harry laughed.

On screen the boy was turning, smiling up at the man who had just fucked him, then without waiting he dipped his head down and slid the cum covered cock down his throat and moaned in pleasure licking and sucking.

"What the ..." The Prince couldn't decide if seeing a cock that had just been inside an arse getting sucked was hot or not, but in Andy's hand his cock throbbed harder at the sight.
 
Andy was torn between the Prince and the porn on screen. Despite his school porn habit, he was unfamiliar with these actors. And they were hot. Lots of graphic filthy close up work. They young guy was licking pussy now while the older guy pounded his ass. It must have been a two camera job the way the scene kept switching between the young guy's mouth and ass.

The Prince was obviously enjoying the show. He was lying way back on the sofa, his legs spread, arms by his sides, his fine cock pointing at the ceiling. He did everything to give Andy all the access he needed to tug his cock.

When Andy glanced at the Prince's face, he could see him opening and closing his mouth as he breathed, eyes glued to the screen mostly, but occasionally flicking down to where Andy's right hand enclosed his cock. Now and then the Prince ran his tongue over his lips.

The screen guy came in the young guy's ass. The screen filled with spasming cock and plugged asshole, and then a sudden withdrawal followed by the cock head unloading across the guy's back. They were vocal, grunting and swearing, the girl's softer moaning offscreen.

And then the older guy plunged his slick cock into the younger guy's mouth, straight from his ass.

"What the...," the Prince said.

Andy could feel the Prince was close to cumming. He was pleased to feel such control.

"You like that, Sir?"

"Mmmmmm...."

Andy wanted to lean down and complement his tugging by taking the Prince's cock in his mouth. He knew the desire for cocksucking well, but this was special. He moved a little on the sofa so that he could lean down if it seemed the right thing to do, moving his body round so he was more side on. But the Prince anticipated him.

"No," he panted. "Not now. Later...."

The Prince's head was back. His cock bucked in Andy's hand.
 
Felling Andy moving, Harry knew what the young man wanted, he saw his head go down as he angled his body, but that was to much right now. Having his Body Man jerk him off was ok ... it was more than ok he realised, but getting a blowjob? He told him no, not now, but at the back of his mind he was already wondering what Andy's soft lips would feel like around his dick. Was it true guys suck cock better than girls because they knew where it felt good? Harry grunted as on screen the older guy held the boys head and face fucked him even though he had just shot inside the boys ass. The girl was cheering him on, telling him to flood her boyfriends mouth. Harry had seen some good porn in his time but this was making his cock stand up and take notice ... or was it Andy's hand doing that. Suddenly he couldn't take it any more, his hips rose from the couch and he grunted, gritting his teeth as his eyes closed and his cock started jumping in Andy's grip. Thick white creamy cum shot from the Royal cock, up and over Harry shirt, coating it with cum as his body bucked next to Andy. He gave off three huge shots, then a few smaller ones, coating Andy's hand and fingers before he slumped back into the couch, breathing hard, eyes flickering as his cock softened slightly, just slightly. His face was red as he turned to look at Andy.

"Wow, that was ... intense." He laughed, taking a deep breath. He hadn't cum that hard for ages, not even with Meghan, and it made him wonder. "Thanks, Andy ... I guess I've found another skill a good Body Man needs." He laughed again, but then there was a knock on the door and Louis Street stuck his head around the door and stopped dead seeing his Prince half naked on the couch, Andy next to him the Royal cock still in his hand, Harry drenched in his own cum.

"Um, Sir ... Your Highness ... your Grandmother is on the phone?" Street stated, pulling back out of the room and closing the door.

Louis's eyes had taken it all in, the half naked Andy with a hard cock and what he had just done to the Prince. To say Louis was surprised would be an understatement. He hadn't thought Harry swung that way, but ... why not? Louis was straight, but he had urges which considering his work he hardly ever got to satisfy. The occasional quick jerk off in a toilet or a locker room was the most he had felt in months now. Maybe Andy and the Prince were more fun than he had at first thought. Maybe he could make use of that.

Back in his room Harry picked up the phone and began to speak to his Grandmother the Queen, still coated in his cum, still half naked. God, if she could see him he would be dead, but talking to her like this kinda turned him on he realised in a weird way. He nodded to Andy and gestured to some towels folded on a table near by.
 
Back
Top