A Season of Bliss (Closed for smart_and_sexytxgirl)

Veleda listened to Santa's words and was glad that he wanted to help. At least Bliss would have Santa and some magic on his side now.

She answered Santa's questions about work, and promised to help out more this week in the toy department.

Once they left the office, Veleda could finally breath again. "What do you think?" She asked Bliss. "He's on your side!"

-He blushed and nods.-"It feels nice....I feel like i don't have to fear."

Veleda smiled. "I'm glad!" She impulsively hugged him, and then realized that she had to be in another department. "I'll check on you later, ok?"

-He nods and blushed. The Elves had herd what happen and knew they couldn't go picking on him. Alex another mean spirited Elf looked to him. It was later that night when they went to bed the next day after Lunch Bliss had been productive and made lots of toys After Lunch He still had not seen Veleda but they had kept her busy Alex Asked Bliss.-"I need help outside chopping and carrying wood."-he Nods and Bliss smiled glad he be able to help."The thing he didn't tell bliss was he had already chopped the wood yester day He lead bliss to a spot where pieces needed to be chopped.-"Santa said you need to chop all these."-He looked eye wide.-"Thats a lot....." "He said he would appreciate it." "Oh ok alex."-Alex brought the pieces he had off to the side and closed the door Unfortunately the weather got worse and a blizzard had taken over quickly it was 9pm and bliss had been missing since 12:30-

Veleda finally got finished in the fashion department. It wasn't that they needed inspiration as much as they needed direction. They tended to have too many ideas and not a clear enough focus. Veleda looked around for Bliss, but didn't see him at his bench, so she decided that she would come back later.

Hours passed, and every time she had walked by, Bliss was still not there. Veleda started to worry. She began asking around, but no one remembered seeing him. The conditions outside were getting horrible, so she finally asked security if they knew where he was. They looked through the days footage, and finally spotted him going out to the wood chopping area with another Elf.

Security knew who the other Elf was, and in short order they had Alex standing before him. "Where is Bliss?" They asked with a stern expression. At first, Alex wouldn't talk, but eventually he admitted that he had locked him outside.

Veleda, the security officers, and the medics hurried toward the door for the wood chopping area. "I just hope we are not too late." Veleda thought. They were able to get the door open, and they went out into the storm, all linked together by ropes that they attached just inside the door so they could find their way back.

-They found him He was out cold and skin pale and frost covered him the team brought him in to the couch by the fire the medical elves got it nice and hot and used hot water bottles to warm him back to temp he almost seemed lifeless he was even away from the wood chopping area.-"Get more warm and hot we need him defrosted and breathing."-It was a bit hectic they needed her to keep working so she was forced out to help Alex only chuckled to him self a few hours later about midnight she was told he was stable and awake he was under several blankets 20 hot water bottles and a large fire he looked ill and ashamed.-

Veleda was excited that they were finally allowing her to see Bliss! She had been so worried about him. She looked at his pale face. He was looking better but he still did not look good. She sat next to him in front of the fire, just glad that he was alright. The medic came in and said that he would need to be supervised through the night to make sure there are no complications. "Would you be willing to watch him?" He asked. Veleda nodded slowly, getting comfortable in her seat. It would be a long night. She kept changing the water bottles, trying to make sure that he was warm enough through the night. Gradually, his color seemed to get better.

-Bliss woke up 3am and shivered still despite all the warm his body waking up was still trying to get used to it.-"Where...am i...."-He couldn't see her and just shivered as he felt the warm.-"Whats going on?"-He coughed heavily feeling his body hurt and ache he was getting sick Bliss panicked a bit he needed to finish the toys.-

Veleda was jarred out of her thoughts when Bliss suddenly woke up. He was mumbling to himself and time and toys....Veleda wasn't sure what all he was saying but she checked the blankets and spoke to him in a calming voice. "It's ok. You're here with me. You were locked outside, but we found you and you're going to be fine." She felt his forehead and realized that now he was too hot. She took away a couple of the hot water bottles and instead got him to take a couple of Advil with some water.

She watched as he fell back asleep, tossing and turning through the night. She kept checking on him and his fever was still there but it didn't seem too high. He was coughing a lot though, which worried her.

-The morning came 6am and Bliss woke up and slowly stood up he yawned and walked to the bathroom where he did what he needed to and washed his hands then his face and blushed as he walked out to her.-"morning Veleda...thanks for watching me..."-He said and hugged her. Bliss did not feel well but....-"I need to shower and change then eat then continue working on toys..."

Veleda smiled when Bliss hugged her. "You make sure to take it easy today. I will check in on you around lunchtime." She kissed his cheek. "Make sure that you don't injure yourself." She went back to her job, hoping that he would actually listen to her. She talked with some kitchen elves and planned a nice lunch to take to him later.

-Bliss was working hard he got three boxes of toys and items ready. Bliss was happy as he looked to his next task and began it as he worked hard he was still not feeling good and it only hurt to continue he saw a few of the elves that bullied him look over in distain he kept working and working hard he was they were envious of him that they had the new girl bothering over him and they were even more jelious. Soon the other elves began talking about the christmas party in two days since they would be busy three days before christmas . He sighed as he was not sure what would happen. soon he felt him self blacking out over working as he finished the 4th and 5th tasks as he laid his head down.-

Veleda heard whispers of how the toymakers production wasn't where it should be. Some assholes were even suggesting that it was Bliss's fault. She wanted to punch them, but she controlled her anger and went down to his bench.

She found him asleep on his hands. Several projects were finished around him, but she could see that he was getting a backlog of things to work on. She knew that she should have made him go to his room and rest more. The stubborn man!

She worked quickly, finishing several more projects for him, and then snuck away as he began to stir.

-Bliss woke back up panicing and proceeded to knowck out 10 projects faster then most elves could barely do 3 in the same time he worked hard his fever and body failing him as he was working half to death Soon a Female Elf walked over to her.-"I am sorry to bother you i know your making food but Bliss is not looking to good at his table But he just kept mumbeling something but this is after one of the elves got him water."-she stirred for Veleda as she went to check on Bliss He had done more then half of the 25 tasks he had his body was red, sweating and a glass of water by his table half of it Was drank when she picked it up it has some sort of faint settlement in it. Bliss was breathing hard and frantic as he mumbled something about his fault and bit his lip some blood coming out as he just finished his 15th basket he went to go get another but fell and hit the ground finally he tried to get up breathing hard.-

Once Valeda heard what was going on, she rushed down to Bliss, bringing the guard and a doctor with her. It was plain to see that someone was trying to sabotage Bliss and keep him from doing what he needed to do. Valeda instructed the guard to test the drink and see what was inside it, while she and the doctor helped Bliss. They decided to take him to Valeda's quarters, where she could look after him, and they appraised Santa of the situation, including their suspicions that someone was trying to hurt Bliss, again. While Bliss was sleeping she made sure that all of his projects were finished and submitted, and found a way to bring some of his items up to her room. Maybe if he worked in privacy than he could get more done without being challenged.

-Bluss was curled up and sleeping off the fever. Tomorrow was christmas eve and the party after they finished work. He woke a bit later starving and hurting He saw some of his projects in the bed he was in noticig where he was he blushed and began working on the basket in front of him to keep him self ovcupied.-

Valeda walked back into her suite to realize that Bliss had woken up again and was tinkering with the items that she had brought from his rooms. She watched him in silence for a minute, appreciating his fluid motions and skill. She decided not to surprise him and cleared her throat gently.

-Bliss finished the project and looked up and gasped and blushed.-“Hey Valeda.”-he said shyly.-“did you bring me in here?”-he asked kindly still bery mich in to her but so nervious he smiled a bit and streteched.-“Thanks...seriously...i think besides santa your the only person who cares for me and that means a lot.”

Valeda smiled. "I'm glad you are feeling better." She came over to give him a quick hug. "You had me worried." She smiled again. "I don't know about everyone else, but I am glad you are here." She paced a little through the room. "I don't know how much you remember, but someone locked you outside, and so for your protection, Santa and I decided that you should stay with me. No one else knows where you are." She looked at him with a hopeful expression. "Please stay hidden here until we figure out what is going on."

“Ok i agree to that.”-he said gently and finished the projects.-“there we go.”-he smiled-

-Santa held a meeting .-“i want everyone to explain why Bliss os being treated so badly? Some one want to answer or will i need to oubish you all.”-He outs a finger to the side of his nose as 20 out of 200 elves come forward.-“You have something to say.” “We were just jealious of him and He is so gulable and stupid santa we cant help he fell for everything.” “he is also Very carring. He made it possible for those breaks for the times you guys didnt do extra work when bliss has a job he does it. Now if Bliss is harmed by another elf again...They will be Exiled.”

Valeda was glad that Santa was finally exerting his control over the other elves. But would it be enough? She could see that Bliss was fragile. At least he could stay with her for a while longer until they figured out who was behind all of this.

-The 20 elves nod and the rest of the Elves agree and go back to work Santa walked to Valeda.-“there we will keep a eye on everyone and i have just the thing come to my office.”-He said and walked with her to his office.

-Santa walked back to his office with her and smiled a moment.-"Here this device should allow bliss to use to call for help."- if any one hurts him i want to know."

Veleda thanked Santa and hurried back to Bliss. Once she got back to him, she showed him the device and how to work it. "Now remember..." She said, "You can't go anywhere without it, and don't let anyone else know what it does."

Back