Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-15-2018, 04:28 AM   #76
DMBFFF
Literotica Guru
 
DMBFFF's Avatar
 
DMBFFF is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 562
What does my wondering about Osbourne and Clinton have to do with a song I put it, the latter being at best, half-seriously?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 04:31 AM   #77
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 3,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBFFF View Post
What does my wondering about Osbourne and Clinton have to do with a song I put it, the latter being at best, half-seriously?
What does Osbourne's hypothetical endorsement of Clinton have to do with the previous three pages of discussion, or the OP?
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 05:07 AM   #78
DMBFFF
Literotica Guru
 
DMBFFF's Avatar
 
DMBFFF is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 562
Okay, I haven't deeply read this thread, but it seems LJ or this Honey Badger took a link where a bunch of women joked about some woman cutting off a guy's penis, and he's, if you will, milking it for all it's worth, yammering about feminists and how you feminists hate us males.

You post a lot of stuff, likely attempting to be rational, and given what I've read of your stuff in other threads, you're probably doing at least a decent job of it.

Now this clip is the type of catnip that gets the alt-right all riled up, and might have helped President Dumbass get elected, and if Osbourne endorsed Clinton, it might not have help your (presumed) cause—i.e. getting Ms. Dares-not-publicly-use-the-words-"Armenian-Genocide"-or-"military-coup-in-Egypt" because Dumbass would be worse. If Clinton took any possible support from these women, it might have been a few a kisses of death for her.

lovecraft68's flippant remark is indicative that some women don't get it, and might help another GOP win in 2020.


(Btw, another thought: what if she didn't cut off his penis, but blinded him?)
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 05:12 AM   #79
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist
 
KimGordon67's Avatar
 
KimGordon67 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: A little island in a big ocean
Posts: 3,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBFFF View Post
Okay, I haven't deeply read this thread, but it seems LJ or this Honey Badger took a link where a bunch of women joked about some woman cutting off a guy's penis, and he's, if you will, milking it for all it's worth, yammering about feminists and how you feminists hate us males.

You post a lot of stuff, likely attempting to be rational, and given what I've read of your stuff in other threads, you're probably doing at least a decent job of it.

Now this clip is the type of catnip that gets the alt-right all riled up, and might have helped President Dumbass get elected, and if Osbourne endorsed Clinton, it might not have help your (presumed) cause—i.e. getting Ms. Dares-not-publicly-use-the-words-"Armenian-Genocide"-or-"military-coup-in-Egypt" because Dumbass would be worse. If Clinton took any possible support from these women, it might have been a few a kisses of death for her.

lovecraft68's flippant remark is indicative that some women don't get it, and might help another GOP win in 2020.


(Btw, another thought: what if she didn't cut off his penis, but blinded him?)
Whatever.
And I have absolutely no idea why you think Clinton getting elected was 'my cause'.
(a) Not my circus, not my monkeys.
(b) If it were my circus, I would have backed Sanders.

... and also, that's an astoundingly long bow to draw. Do you think anyone other than LJ remembers this incidents - it happened years ago.
__________________
They went down to the river on a warm summer night.
The air was thick with the smell of
temptation.

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 05:40 AM   #80
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 17,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBFFF View Post
Okay, I haven't deeply read this thread, but it seems LJ or this Honey Badger took a link where a bunch of women joked about some woman cutting off a guy's penis, and he's, if you will, milking it for all it's worth...
LJ is a straight-up troll, occasionally amusing, usually ignorable. Chains are yanked. Furious responses are crafted. The troll is well fed. Urp. Me, I try to avoid pig-wrestling. Mostly.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 05:54 AM   #81
DMBFFF
Literotica Guru
 
DMBFFF's Avatar
 
DMBFFF is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 562
Quote:
And I have absolutely no idea why you think Clinton getting elected was 'my cause'.
Now I don't have any immediate link-able sources, but I figure most feminists were/are more sympathetic to Clinton than Trump, and while I can't quote you saying "I am a feminist," I kinda get the feeling you are. Ergo, while Ms. really-didn't-help-the-Haitians-much might not be your first choice in the American election, I betcha liked her better than Trump (as do I), much like I figure you preferred who-ever-was-the-Labour leader than Theresa.
Quote:
Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Yeah, but some of these videos might be seen by folks across the Atlantic, and might cause more trouble for Labour—and likely the SD-Liberals.
Quote:
If it were my circus, I would have backed Sanders.
I was more partial to Stein or Johnson, but Sanders did endorse Clinton.

Quote:
... and also, that's an astoundingly long bow to draw. Do you think anyone other than LJ remembers this incidents - it happened years ago.
I just saw this video today, buy if LJ saw it, probably others have too.

Lot's of good miners—on all sides.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_Kieu
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 05:56 AM   #82
DMBFFF
Literotica Guru
 
DMBFFF's Avatar
 
DMBFFF is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
LJ is a straight-up troll, occasionally amusing, usually ignorable. Chains are yanked. Furious responses are crafted. The troll is well fed. Urp. Me, I try to avoid pig-wrestling. Mostly.
Should I spam any pages here KG's not on with porn? I luv posting porn.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 06:09 AM   #83
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 17,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBFFF View Post
Should I spam any pages here KG's not on with porn? I luv posting porn.
Sounds good to me. But not centaur pr0n. Absolutely no centaur pr0n. Well, maybe just a little...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 06:31 AM   #84
DMBFFF
Literotica Guru
 
DMBFFF's Avatar
 
DMBFFF is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
Sounds good to me. But not centaur pr0n. Absolutely no centaur pr0n. Well, maybe just a little...
Since the topic is penises, I'm thinking a very hairy centaur with a very equestrian erection. The women needn't have sex with him, they can simply ride him—like the one I think in that Summer Romance movie with Daryl Hannah—the metaphor would hardly be missed.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 10:56 AM   #85
richard_daily
Slut Whisperer
 
richard_daily's Avatar
 
richard_daily is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: dirty city
Posts: 34,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard_daily View Post
Start a poll, asking if people think that you are a sad, angry man... let's see how it plays out and what "the truth" is.



You won't do it, because you KNOW the truth.

If you don't think you need therapy, you have a more serious problem than I realize. "Always getting the last word" doesn't mean that you're right. It means that you're a pig-headed idiot.
Why won't you start a poll, LT?

Afraid of the truth?


Are you claiming that you're still married?

Start a poll and see if anyone believes you.



Got any threats you want to throw at me? Go ahead, no one takes you seriously.

You keep running from these FACTS.
__________________
Those hard, hard women make an easy man out of me.

I am a rock bottom riser
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2018, 11:09 AM   #86
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 18,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBFFF View Post
Okay, I haven't deeply read this thread, but it seems LJ or this Honey Badger took a link where a bunch of women joked about some woman cutting off a guy's penis, and he's, if you will, milking it for all it's worth, yammering about feminists and how you feminists hate us males.
So the fact that women laugh at violence against men is no problem for you, but me bringing it up is "yammering".

This is why your movement was losing all its credibility until the Trumpanzee plague came along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKKimGordon67 View Post
So your argument is that this epidemic of men being grievously injured by their female partners is almost completely unreported because masculinity? Would this be the same hegemonic masculinity you're constantly asserting doesn't actually exist ... or a different masculinity?
LOL NO, it goes unreported because feminist groups like Duluth Model has trivialized domestic violence against men and men and women alike laugh at male victims, which then negatively affects men's views toward masculinity.

"Hegemonic masculinity" is a symptom, not the cause, of the real problem, which is male disposability - something you see in almost all animal species.
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard_daily View Post
Why won't you start a poll, LT?

Afraid of the truth?


Are you claiming that you're still married?

Start a poll and see if anyone believes you.



Got any threats you want to throw at me? Go ahead, no one takes you seriously.

You keep running from these FACTS.
1) Whether anyone believes me is irrelevant. That doesn't in any way impact the fact that I'm still married.
2) Whether anyone takes me seriously is irrelevant.

All you have is your idiotic and wrong-headed opinions. All I have to retaliate with against you is facts.

Feminists define domestic violence as something only men do - ignoring female perpetrators entirely.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero! Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath!

Burn in Hell, Ted Johnson, you racist, rapist scumbag! The world is a better place now that you shot yourself in the head!

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2018, 11:11 AM   #87
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 18,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKKimGordon67 View Post
Whatever.
And I have absolutely no idea why you think Clinton getting elected was 'my cause'.
(a) Not my circus, not my monkeys.
(b) If it were my circus, I would have backed Sanders.

... and also, that's an astoundingly long bow to draw. Do you think anyone other than LJ remembers this incidents - it happened years ago.
And if this had happened to a woman and an audience laughed about it, we would STILL be hearing about it on the news, feminists would still be beating society over the head about it.

That's female privilege for you. Women's transgressions are QUICKLY forgotten by the public, men's are enshrined for all time and become the basis for political causes.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero! Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath!

Burn in Hell, Ted Johnson, you racist, rapist scumbag! The world is a better place now that you shot yourself in the head!

  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 05:14 AM   #88
LJ_Reloaded
バクスター の 下流人
 
LJ_Reloaded's Avatar
 
LJ_Reloaded is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Honey Badger Don't Care!
Posts: 18,869
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7739411.html
Quote:
An Oxford University student who stabbed her boyfriend could be spared a custodial sentence because of her “extraordinary” talent, a court heard.

Aspiring heart surgeon Lavinia Woodward stabbed her Cambridge-educated boyfriend, who she met on the Tinder dating app, in the leg before hurling a laptop, glass and a jam jar at him during a drug-fuelled rage at Christ Church college, Oxford.

The 24-year-old admitted to a charge of unlawful wounding at Oxford Crown Court.
Had this been a man who got away with slashing a woman the feminists would be launching protests around the world.

But it's a woman getting away with slashing her boyfriend, so feminists are utterly silent, and they will never take responsibility for this.

Yet all men are being asked to take responsibility for the acts of abusive men.

And all Richard Daily can do in response to these irrefutable facts is make up LIES about me. He loves seeing men become victims of violence, and will tolerate no one bringing the issue up. But this issue is eternal, it will never die, and feminists must be given no rest and absolutely no peace until they are forced to account for their hypocrisy and negligence.
__________________

Free Eddie Ray Routh! A Real American Hero! Chris "American Sniper" Kyle was nothing more than a mass murdering racist psychopath!

Burn in Hell, Ted Johnson, you racist, rapist scumbag! The world is a better place now that you shot yourself in the head!

  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 07:10 AM   #89
richard_daily
Slut Whisperer
 
richard_daily's Avatar
 
richard_daily is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: dirty city
Posts: 34,923
FACT: LT is afraid of women.

FACT: Women want nothing to do with LT

FACT: LT is too scared to face these facts
__________________
Those hard, hard women make an easy man out of me.

I am a rock bottom riser
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:38 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.