Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'd better lend a hand or three here!

Evening all,
I'll not even try to catch up, just try and er--catch up slowly, yes that's it!

What caught my eye walking past the door to the Great Room here, was that the garden was taking on a new life. Reading the daily bulletin boards and I see how, it's my dear friend Peaches who has done her best to bring some colour to the lives of all here in my absence on special leave.
Thank you dear Peaches, you can hand me back the tools and I'll put them to good use, believe me!:)

I'll be in later, or perhaps only tomorrow morning to get that early coffee and things on the go as well. Breaks are fine but I've missed my routine here and need it to keep me out of mischief.

Evening all,

What caught my eye walking past the door to the Great Room here, was that the garden was taking on a new life. Reading the daily bulletin boards and I see how, it's my dear friend Peaches who has done her best to bring some colour to the lives of all here in my absence on special leave.
Thank you dear Peaches, you can hand me back the tools and I'll put them to good use, believe me!:)

I'll be in later, or perhaps only tomorrow morning to get that early coffee and things on the go as well. Breaks are fine but I've missed my routine here and need it to keep me out of mischief.

"Welcome BACK Daddy HS!!! We've missed you...." (Taking off the gardening gloves and handing them over) "Hope you don't mind...wasn't sure when you'd be back and was a little 'at loose ends' myself..."

"Welcome BACK Daddy HS!!! We've missed you...." (Taking off the gardening gloves and handing them over) "Hope you don't mind...wasn't sure when you'd be back and was a little 'at loose ends' myself..."

Throws the gardening gloves to one side and taking Peaches in a formal dance hold whirls her round the floor in time to the Viennese waltz chorusing in his head, round that special chaise where DD spends her time reading and with a final sweep, halts, kisses her hand and heads for the evening air, a different but more insistent melody playing on the fringes of his consciousness.

Last edited:
I finished the Day 5 challenge, backstory for the protagonist.

Now, how to get naughty?

"That they do Sis but I have been depressed and 'lazy' ....slothful.....neglectful - what ever you want to call it for the past few months, more so than usual - worn out from the old job and wishing the transition could somehow 'magically' be over with and I wouldn't be required to take all the actual steps (packing, sorting, moving, getting a new job...couldn't I just wake up tomorrow and have it all be done:rolleyes:)

Great news about your day and spending it with old friends. Love those little carnival/fairs. The rides and the food...They had fireworks at the park down the road last weekend - could see them from the patio!":rose:

We all have periods like that, especially with all you have going on. Don't beat yourself up about it. Just keep doing little things and it'll get done.

I love fireworks.

How's about I sit in someone's apartment and write as they clean naked? Is that naught? :eek:

Um that would be no, and I'd slap someone around the head if they did that while I was naked.

I have a better idea.... How about I just stand there naked while YOU clean the apartment? :D:p:D

Much better idea

Evening all,

:rose: welcome back. It's lovely to see you again. You've been missed :heart:

My stomach did not appreciate the nachos I ate at the fair and decided to reject it at 1 am. Still feeling off but already have a day out planned as a date so I had some toast, ginger ale and my nausea tablets and will suck it up

Throws the gardening gloves to one side and taking Peaches in a formal dance hold whirls her round the floor in time to the Viennese waltz chorusing in his head, round that special chaise where DD spends her time reading and with a final sweep, halts, kisses her hand and heads for the evening air, a different but more insistent melody playing on the fringes of his consciousness.

(Spreading imaginary skirts, hoops and petticoats wide to dip into a low curtsy in thanks.:rose:)

We all have periods like that, especially with all you have going on. Don't beat yourself up about it. Just keep doing little things and it'll get done.

I love fireworks.

Um that would be no, and I'd slap someone around the head if they did that while I was naked.

Much better idea

My stomach did not appreciate the nachos I ate at the fair and decided to reject it at 1 am. Still feeling off but already have a day out planned as a date so I had some toast, ginger ale and my nausea tablets and will suck it up

"Thank you sweet sis - I probably still NEED the kick in the tail, but appreciate the support more! I love fireworks too - and some of the ones we had when we lived overseas were SOOOO much bigger and better than the the ones we get here even. Different regulations I guess.

I hate when that sort of thing happens, especially in the middle of the night. Enjoy your day/date out though. Have fun! Hugs"

"Thank you sweet sis - I probably still NEED the kick in the tail, but appreciate the support more! I love fireworks too - and some of the ones we had when we lived overseas were SOOOO much bigger and better than the the ones we get here even. Different regulations I guess.

I hate when that sort of thing happens, especially in the middle of the night. Enjoy your day/date out though. Have fun! Hugs"

I'll leave that to someone else ;) i'll just be your cheerleader.
Despite all my visits to America I have yet to see any fireworks so i'm not sure. I know here you can't by fireworks to set off yourself. But our displays are pretty awesome I must say

I knew it was going to happen, I'd been off all night after eating it.

I did end up having an enjoyable day thank you

Thank you there TT, I'm glad to be back:kiss:
Elsewhere there are mentions of fireworks and I must say, watching the display yesterday, put on in Sydney harbour to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Australian Navy, they were pretty awesome.:)

(Spreading imaginary skirts, hoops and petticoats wide to dip into a low curtsy in thanks.:rose:)

Always a pleasure dear lady to dance with the delightful, but beware, skirts, hoops and petticoats, real or imaginary do not deflect the vertical declaration of horizontal intent.;) Although I have to declare that this was a dance of delight on my return. In truth my declaration of all things intentful (Is that a word?),-- it is now:D-- lie firmly at another door;)

And now to get things sorted!

HS finds his corner in the kitchen neat and clean after the recent whirlwind efforts of Peaches to restore order.
Soon he has some priorities of his own on the go, separate caffettes of French roast and his own grade three coffee blends brewing and a huge tray (Brought in this very morning), set with crumpets, bagels, chilled butter, blueberry preserve and scrambled eggs in a vacuum preserver. Toast of course as ever.

That done HS surveys the garden and decides to do nothing for the time being save prepare a list of 'Things to do'-his garden bucket list you might say?
With that he finds the old favorite table, still in its corner near the door and that elegant, comfy chaise that DD has claimed as her own.

Smiling and nodding as contented recognition returns, HS places the breakfast tray on the table, with his usual Sunday papers, the supplements and comics on the nearby chaise and all that done, he retires to the doorway, that craving for a Sobranie Black Russian cigarette lingering at the fringes of his mind...;)

Last edited:
Always a pleasure dear lady to dance with the delightful, but beware, skirts, hoops and petticoats, real or imaginary do not deflect the vertical declaration of horizontal intent.;) Although I have to declare that this was a dance of delight on my return. In truth my declaration of all things intentful (Is that a word?),-- it is now:D-- lie firmly at another door;)

"Oooooh! If I understand that, (and I'm certain I did) congratulations (on your intent);) - I would have to agree, both with the delight at your return, and that my own 'intentfulness' lies elsewhere as well. But a waltz deserves a worthy gown (at least in imagination).:rose:"

"Oooooh! If I understand that, (and I'm certain I did) congratulations (on your intent);) - I would have to agree, both with the delight at your return, and that my own 'intentfulness' lies elsewhere as well. But a waltz deserves a worthy gown (at least in imagination).:rose:"

Absolutely and we could probably win ''Come Dancing'' with ease before returning to those separate agendas of ours d'you know?;)

(Waving across the room at the occupant of the corner, sniffing the heavenly aroma of the French Roast while giggling internally at the memory of a recent movie...'You call this French Roast?' 'I call this America...' Toasting a crumpet - rummaging in the cabinet until I find the last jar of the Red Currant Jelly - spreading it liberally. Debating whipping up a batch of waffle batter but deciding it would take more energy than I have this morning. Taking coffee and crumpet, tucking my novel under one arm, heading back to bed in hopes of finally getting some sleep...)

Absolutely and we could probably win ''Come Dancing'' with ease before returning to those separate agendas of ours d'you know?;)

"Quite likely, my partner and I took second place in ballroom dancing....many, many, many years ago":rolleyes:

I am sure there are scones among the offerings?

Jam and cream too?

*sipping on an Americano*

So good to have you back, Heat.

Missed your stunning breakfasts and your wit.

I am sure there are scones among the offerings?

Jam and cream too?

*sipping on an Americano*

So good to have you back, Heat.

Missed your stunning breakfasts and your wit.

"Serene!" (Pausing on my way to deliver a big hug) "So good to see you!":rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back