Audio porn thread?

thank you sir and here I am blushing yet again

And you should be blushing and satisfied Lady! Your recordings are so genuine and truly erotic. Listening to you struggle to complete a reading, and then giving in to your carnal needs is very arousing and inspirational. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.
 
And you should be blushing and satisfied Lady! Your recordings are so genuine and truly erotic. Listening to you struggle to complete a reading, and then giving in to your carnal needs is very arousing and inspirational. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.
thank you
 
i would like to thank you for this recording because it turned me on but i have a question for you? what happened that you were at the hospital?sry if i'm prying here
Extreme asthmatic bronchial attack. thank you for listening to it.
 
Finding the words that describe a secret, hidden fantasy, when it has now suddenly gone into public sight and sound and you're spoken words must be heard.
EXAMPLE; When your cock was being sucked by hundreds of females over the years, in your mind you've wondered what it was like to suck your own cock. You've pictured all ways that your cock has best been pleasured.
In time, there was a secret place in your mind where only you could see every detail of how you'd perform the perfect blowjob as you watched yourself performing the perfect sucking of your own cock.
Now, described in detail, tell the world how a cock should be sucked..,"PERFECTLY'.:eek:
 
Well I made a recording last night. Please be a little forgiving as this is my first recording after being in the hospital, but be honest with your feedback. It can be found at either soundgasm.net or soundcloud.com here are the links:
https://soundcloud.com/rogueslady/for-a-friend-per-his-request
http://soundgasm.net/u/Rogueslady/For-a-friend-per-his-request


Very nice, ladies. I will have to bookmark those so I can listen again. ;)
 
Back
Top