My sexy asian wife....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elaine and Joe also family, I miss you. I'm afraid something bad has happen. I'm thinking you guys were inline for Sandy. I hope and pray everyone is ok.

fred

Since her second child Elaine seemed to be less interested.

Hope she was not hurt too much by Sandy and that she and Joe and her children are doing well.

Last edited:
Joe & Elaine,

Miss you so much. Hope life is treating you well! Thinking of you and sending positive karma your way.

Much love, ella

Post Hurricaine

Has ANYONE heard from Joe or Elaine since Hurricaine Sandy? Does anyone know if they are OK?

Yes, Joe has posted. Elaine has been working and enjoy her two kids.

Wishing them the best.

Elaine and Joe added fun and sexy pictures to Lit.

Hope they will return someday.

She has the best legs on Lit!!!

Enjoying?

I think that the work "enjoying" has to be in quotes when it comes to handling two children, both under age 5, AND working, too. Certainly hope that Joe is not as "cut off" as we are!:rolleyes:

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that oth
ers who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back