Your Favorite Quote(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them. A. Einstein

"If I create from the heart, nearly everything works; if from the head, almost nothing."

- Marc Chagall

"Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart."

Roy T. Bennett

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."

George Bernard Shaw

"A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down."

Robert Benchley

"Get your shit together. Get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it's together."

[pause]

"And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in the shit museum. I don't care what you do, you just gotta get it together."

[pause]

"Get your shit together."

— Morty Smith (Rick and Morty)

"Sometimes I can't figure designers out. It's as if they flunked human anatomy."

-- Erma Bombeck

"I do not avoid women, Mandrake, but I do deny them my essence."
- Brigadier General Jack D. Ripper

"What a wonderful thing is the mail, capable of conveying across continents a warm human hand-clasp."

-- Author Unknown

"Potus wants to know everything we're doing"

September 2, 2016 text from Lisa Page to her lover Peter Strzok after the Hillary investigation had been 'closed'.

Time has laid his healing hand upon the wound when we can look back upon the pain we once fainted under and no bitterness or despair rises in our hearts.

Jerome K. Jerome

"A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt

“There’s a difference between being liked by a man and being valued by a man. A lot of guys like you. Not many value you. Be valued.”
-Unknown

"It is the finite that suffers. The infinite lies stretched in smiling repose." R W Emerson

Just a favorite lyric

'You can spend all your time making love
You can spend all your love making time"

- Randy Meisner, Don Henley and Glenn Frey.

Just love it - so true.

"Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better."

Harvey Mackay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back